KiGa

꧁THC꧂
Respected User
Aug 5, 2017
The walkthrough is only for the parts new in 0.35? That's an odd way of doing it. Are there other walkthroughs for the earlier parts?
The dev only made a 0.3 and 0.35 WT for the remake.
I have the old WK's 0.1 and 0.2, but these are for the first version of the game. Some things u can still use and some things changed. Check with UnRen the stats in 0.1 and 0.2....

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018

1566100827154.png

I have a vacation and for the next few weeks I will have plenty of free time :) I'm taking my laptop with me and I will work on the game. I have lots of unfinished scenes, lots of content that I didn't add to the game. Time to fix it.

v.04:
I have dialogues, I have pictures, all I have to do now is add them to the game. This is the worst part. I love to write dialogs and I rather like making pictures, but writing game code is something I hate, even if it's just Ren'Py. But don't worry, it won't take much time.

v.05
I wrote dialogues for V0.5. This part will be about bananas... and will be very dramatic and full of emotions! ;)

Merseault

Feb 13, 2018
I think it's just the new hairstyle that makes it look that way as it's all tied back and brings out more of her face.
i hope you're right, i just loved her the way she was :giggle::love: (and i don't mean, that picture looks bad, absolutely not - was just a little concerned)

Reactions: Mormont
4.00 star(s) 36 Votes