Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Question for the players.

I want to pick up this game again. I played the original a long time ago and then saw that he is working on a new version.
and doing work on the old version.

As this game was quite drawn out, I was not up to starting the new version, that in essence was just the old version in a new skin with some changes here and there.

So my two questions:
1) Is the new version now more or less caught up with the old version?
2) Is the story at least similar to the old version?

I enjoyed the game quite a bit, so I'm keen to pick it up again. At the same time the game was drawn out for me, so I see it as quite an undertaking to start it again from fresh.

arms99

May 11, 2018
Question for the players.

I want to pick up this game again. I played the original a long time ago and then saw that he is working on a new version.
and doing work on the old version.

As this game was quite drawn out, I was not up to starting the new version, that in essence was just the old version in a new skin with some changes here and there.

So my two questions:
1) Is the new version now more or less caught up with the old version?
2) Is the story at least similar to the old version?

I enjoyed the game quite a bit, so I'm keen to pick it up again. At the same time the game was drawn out for me, so I see it as quite an undertaking to start it again from fresh.
1. It caught up to the old version, maybe a bit further.
2. From what I remember of the old version the story is almost identical. Honestly, I don't really understand what the point of the remake was, but I'm glad the project is still going.

Reactions: Alfius

pletoxxx

May 18, 2017
Not having much recognition is all due to the actions of the dev. The game has basically been nothing but delays and rewrites for over a year. Game is never going to have recognition if the dev cannot get his act together.
i recall about how he's doing this not for money or something like that, which he proves by delivering things in his own schedule.
most of the patron in any paywall are adult enough so when they became patrons of people with special T&C, and they dont like the dev's term - are free to cancel their patron.

stop being bitter freeloader. i really hate this pattern where the one who didnt contribute any shit, are the ones who scream the loudest complaint.

Reactions: axel797

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
i recall about how he's doing this not for money or something like that, which he proves by delivering things in his own schedule.
most of the patron in any paywall are adult enough so when they became patrons of people with special T&C, and they dont like the dev's term - are free to cancel their patron.

stop being bitter freeloader.
The dev not doing it for the money and that is fine, but the poster is correct that the consequences for the game's lack of popularity is in part due the dev's own actions.

I take myself as an example, I started playing the game and enjoyed it, but then I saw the dev was busy with a rewrite,
I decided not to continue playing as I did not want to replay the same game just in a different skin/engine.
I waited for the rewrite to catch up to the old game (Right about now), before picking it up again.

I'm not patron so I don't care or mind about other people supporting or not. I'm just agreeing, that the Devs decision to re-write had an impact on the games popularity.

A pause in development (like a re-write or burnout) inevitable affects the game's popularity.

Last edited:

Agrik

Sep 15, 2018
The first version of the game, struck the atmosphere, after a year of alterations, the atmosphere turned into boredom - too many games came out during this time, including similar and good ones.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
About incest patch... Is this recommended? In other words, was this how the dev intended the game before Patreon rules?

ThisIsMe88

May 12, 2018
Well, I've just discovered the game, and I need to say it's great, and even fantastic compared to most other games on this site. I agree and hope that the Patreon will go somewhere and get the support it deserves.

The art shows some genuine effort, and doesn't feel like it was produced by some horny teenager who just downloaded the whole DAZ collection from the Bay. Plus it comes with sexy facial emotions.

I also like the talent of the author/writer in knowing how to juggle between the steamy bits and the moments where I just have to giggle like a schoolgirl. The story, with characters who have some depth to them, for once, and with multiple, real choices (D/s and lesbian branches seems like, yummy), does even feel kind of semi-palatable to someone like me who really isn't in the whole incest business, so it's definitely a huge plus in my book.

Bah, who am I kidding, you had me the moment you plastered a gorgeous redhead on your description, staring at me like an with the silent question of "see anything you like?".

Double thumbs up from me.

EDIT : Tostaky ;)

Last edited:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Julia is quite the hard taskmaster the way she and the MC go on you would think they are already a married couple :LOL: nice to tease us more at the end there that certainly makes me want to come back for some more Julia :p

axel797

May 2, 2017
About incest patch... Is this recommended? In other words, was this how the dev intended the game before Patreon rules?
She's a player's sister or childhood friend. In both cases, they have a history. She is a little older and doesn't take the player seriously, but she definitely feels something for him.

I think the incest version is much better, but it's not the type of game where the plot loses any sense when you cut incest.

Reactions: Alfius

edgedy

Aug 15, 2017
Is it possible to make Julia orgasm in the latest patch as Julietta? I get her to like 90%

Last edited:

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
She's a player's sister or childhood friend. In both cases, they have a history. She is a little older and doesn't take the player seriously, but she definitely feels something for him.

I think the incest version is much better, but it's not the type of game where the plot loses any sense when you cut incest.
Childhood friend is crap...Same as Landlady, room mate etc. etc. ...Thanks, that's what I wanted to know.

4.00 star(s) 36 Votes