caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v8 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

robbaniak

Jul 17, 2019
I have a problem...
I uploaded the November update to the base version, and after loading the save, the game ends and informs me that I just finished update 04 :(
WTF?

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
Jeez 3 years in development and there's still no sex? That's a bit odd... Are the tags just not updated?

bip77

Apr 21, 2020
The game's title is "thinking about you", not "having sex with you".

So in my opinion it's a story about ongoing tease and seduction. The mc is literally melting and becomes more and more seduced and dependent from the girls. Just like us players he is hoping for some more, which hopefully will come not so soon. This would IMHO destroy the story and the immersion of the game and what makes this game outstanding and special.
Only speaking about me, I'm enjoying the tension this game is building and hope it will not turn into the too often encountered "conquer and fuck" genre...

Very well done.

Reactions: axel797

Crappy way

Nov 24, 2018
I keep getting this error every time I download the updates

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 282, in script
python:
ScriptError: could not find label 'start'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\soulw\OneDrive\Desktop\stuff\gs\ThinkingAboutYou\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 316, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\soulw\OneDrive\Desktop\stuff\gs\ThinkingAboutYou\renpy\main.py", line 578, in main
run(restart)
File "C:\Users\soulw\OneDrive\Desktop\stuff\gs\ThinkingAboutYou\renpy\main.py", line 143, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "C:\Users\soulw\OneDrive\Desktop\stuff\gs\ThinkingAboutYou\renpy\execution.py", line 908, in run_context
context.run()
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 282, in script
python:
File "C:\Users\soulw\OneDrive\Desktop\stuff\gs\ThinkingAboutYou\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'start'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606

Sat Nov 21 12:35:28 2020

Horny

Apr 26, 2017
Some scenes can't be viewed. There's the first fellatio submission scene in Julia's room where it keeps coming up with error "image ***** not found"

Reactions: Deniz31

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
Something is weird with this game, I don't know if I screwed up something or....I dunno. Anyway, I'll make choices in the game, and the game further on will treat it like I made the opposite choice, its super inconsistent. I'll side with Julia 100% of the time, then suddenly I'm talking to her and shes trying to cuck me with David saying that she never said she'd actually help me sleep with eve and I keep commenting on wanting to be with Eve...is there bugs in this or did I screw up the game with downloading the base game AND then the further patch?

pletoxxx

May 18, 2017
Something is weird with this game, I don't know if I screwed up something or....I dunno. Anyway, I'll make choices in the game, and the game further on will treat it like I made the opposite choice, its super inconsistent. I'll side with Julia 100% of the time, then suddenly I'm talking to her and shes trying to cuck me with David saying that she never said she'd actually help me sleep with eve and I keep commenting on wanting to be with Eve...is there bugs in this or did I screw up the game with downloading the base game AND then the further patch?
its super hard since the game using counter of your choices thats almost invisible...
best bet using dev tool and see the variable you're into like jlust etc...

Josephkink_2H

Aug 15, 2020
1) Base Game
2) Update 8November2020
3)
(if you want to)

What about the 0.1 v2020 Update Only? I could not get it to open, I've tried it a couple time already. The compressed version seemed to open, but I could not get the Incest Patch to work-it doesn't help that there are two Mega links to download for that either. Please someone help me out with this

cakeny

Jul 23, 2020
Is there not a single file we can download for newest version instead of downloading several updates?

Zans

Nov 17, 2016
I really hope Noir Desir branches out. Three years on and its just this one game if I'm not mistaken. The gameplay mechanics, the tempo, the models, it hits that sweet spot for me and I need more.

haiyaaku

Sep 1, 2018
So is anyone else having trouble after the new update? game wont open for me when i put in the nov update

Josephkink_2H

Aug 15, 2020
Here's what I have:

Game Version: JPEG (Base game I figure)--169.4 MB
Game Version: 01V2020--260.7 MB

What do I do? Just Merge the two 'game' folders?

4.00 star(s) 36 Votes