Ashidorei

Oct 6, 2018
I have been supporting this guy for almost three years now, just until recently that I decided to drop my support. The very first version of the game reached chapter 4 at some point and the author suddenly decided to remake the game. Almost one year ago, he finally released chapter 4 again, and somehow he seems unable to move past there. He decided to introduce this new lab thing that was directed towards releasing shorter updates but "faster". However, little progress has been done since. I wonder if he just doesn't know where to take the story from here on, and that's why he's getting stuck in chapter 4 again.

The more time passes, the more I am convinced that this game will never be concluded. Generally speaking, amateur creators have a limited life-span in patreon, life just catches up and offers them more interesting or urgent things to do. Unless he starts taking the project seriously, I think it's just a matter of time until he abandons it.

Last edited:

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
I have been supporting this guy for almost four years now, just until recently that I decided to drop my support. The very first version of the game reached chapter 4 at some point and the author suddenly decided to remake the game. Almost one year ago, he finally released chapter 4 again, and somehow he seems unable to move past there. He decided to introduce this new lab thing that was directed towards releasing shorter updates but "faster". However, little progress has been done since. I wonder if he just doesn't know where to take the story from here on, and that's why he's getting stuck in chapter 4 again.

The more time passes, the more I am convinced that this game will never be concluded. Generally speaking, amateur creators have a limited life-span in patreon, life just catches up and offers them more interesting or urgent things to do. Unless he starts taking the project seriously, I think it's just a matter of time until he abandons it.
Like you, I was an ardent supporter of this game. The premise is attractive, and the writing draws you in. The characters are exquisitely portrayed. Julia, in particular, is just adorable. But the infrequent updates and the all-to-frequent remakes turned me off some time ago. So I dropped my patronage. I still download it whenever it is updated, and take a look to see what is happening. But, I will never again throw good money at this developer.

It seems to me that this developer is desperately trying to find a formula that will turn this game into a money-maker, and keeps trying new ideas. I believe that if the developer had just followed through with the original format it would have succeeded.

I should also add, that when I was a Patron, at first the developer posted regularly on Patreon. But after a time, he/she virtually vanished, until another remake was dropping. Only to disappear again for long stretches. Another good way to piss people off.

Last edited:

KRock19

Jul 15, 2017
Once again the dev released a few pics but says nothing about a new version and when it is coming out. I am tired of waiting and have terminated my support for this game.
I found the laboratory idea nice but with no release and no info for several months I am no longer supporting this dev.
Whenever he releases a new version I will grab it from here and if the updates start to come at a more or less regular interval I might consider rejoining his Patreon again. But for now I am done with this guy.

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016

813161_thinking_about_you_7.png

Hey guys! The project is still alive. I just got back from vacation with fresh ideas and much more enthusiasm to work on the game :) And with new images that I want to show you :)

Well I was about to put this "OnHold" but guess it's best to wait - for now?

May 26, 2018
The main game is a remake of Thinking About You. The "laboratory" stuff is a preview of upcoming content in future versions.
Played this game about a year ago or so, and was already a year + old with minimal updates. Guess this developer has little concern for his patreons or players to give them a decent game. I mean hell, how many freaking remakes and changes to the game core is he going to do? and that CORE game BS is so f**ked up. If you are updating a game, update the damned game, do not expect your players to necessarily understand how or what to copy where. The idea, Dude, is to make the game EASY to install or play, not complicate it to hell and gone.

Reactions: HunterSeeker

L0thar

Jul 24, 2017
Played this game about a year ago or so, and was already a year + old with minimal updates. Guess this developer has little concern for his patreons or players to give them a decent game. I mean hell, how many freaking remakes and changes to the game core is he going to do? and that CORE game BS is so f**ked up. If you are updating a game, update the damned game, do not expect your players to necessarily understand how or what to copy where. The idea, Dude, is to make the game EASY to install or play, not complicate it to hell and gone.
You are certainly a bit right and I don't know if I say that, it will cheer you up. Check out the thread about the game Milfy City to see what it really means "little concern for his patreons or players"

May 26, 2018
You are certainly a bit right and I don't know if I say that, it will cheer you up. Check out the thread about the game Milfy City to see what it really means "little concern for his patreons or players"
LOL Don't have to. I gave upon that game about the time it reached version 4.

KRock19

Jul 15, 2017
It seems like the Dev is back from the dead and also anounces a new scene.....whatever that means.
For 10$ Patreons available today, for the lower tiers a bit later.

Let's wait until it surfaces and see if it is worth the long wait.........

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
8 November 2020 Patch is on

"This update will add many new options to the erotic scene from the previous update.
I cannot list these new options in the public post due to the new censorship on Patreon :D
But the game will look a bit different depending on whether the player is firm or submissive."

Hopefully the wait won't be that long?

• Yay, new update!
  • Red Heart
Reactions: rKnight and rafa30

rafa30

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
8 November 2020 Patch is on

"This update will add many new options to the erotic scene from the previous update.
I cannot list these new options in the public post due to the new censorship on Patreon :D
But the game will look a bit different depending on whether the player is firm or submissive."

Hopefully the wait won't be that long?
i need to download the 4 links?

Daasss

Jan 23, 2017
This patch was included in the previous version from this February, so it doesn't have anything new.

Reactions: semm

KRock19

Jul 15, 2017
Is there acutally a patreon out there willing to share.....?

Or could at least somebody tell us if it is worth the months of nothing that we all had to endure?

• Red Heart
Reactions: Bubudadago
4.00 star(s) 36 Votes