Oct 15, 2017
Someone should really update the first post with BaasB's links (Thx again) to the working base game or a lot of people will end up so confused and annoyed that they blame the developer. Even the link to the compressed version links to the wrong post. o_O

I have already downloaded, unpacked and installed all the files several times exactly in the order described in the instructions, and each time I received an error.
Can someone just post a patched new version?
megalol already did post a pre-patched compressed version.
https://f95zone.to/threads/thinking-about-you-01-v2020-alpha-noir-desir.2681/post-3465917

Normally you should be able to play the uncompressed version if you followed the instructions on the last page. https://f95zone.to/threads/thinking-about-you-01-v2020-alpha-noir-desir.2681/post-3467950

download and install the base game

https://f95zone.to/threads/thinking-about-you-01-v2020-alpha-noir-desir.2681/post-3461293
This is the base game. You will need to download this file only once. I have prepared two versions for you.
- Compressed version. 900 MB. The images are a little lower quality.
Windows:
#!wXhz2C6K!8QOLLVoecMETDouXx20USdWD4hFkbgGzgEUIbOOYW2A
or

macOS :
#!9fohFSjB!JCwh2savcHcA_gyE9AEiMy7qqtNydI8FkkT0OhfZN2o
or

- The best quality. 1500 MB Recommended for devices with high quality display.
Windows:
#!sKpHiCZA!iFtpb3qAIqU42iIAK0ET5JbqusR4PicxZGZ2G951a4w
or

macOS :
#!VD4xjSTa!r1jyPNFUS7nxTa9qVQxuXwbAVavRO1eJ4Q9vB1PykbU
or

download and install the new scenes according to the instructions:
https://f95zone.to/threads/thinking-about-you-01-v2020-alpha-noir-desir.2681/post-3460974

download and install the incest patch:

Make sure to only extract 1 version of the incest patch into your Thinking about you directory (the first (without .app) is for the PC version)

Tips to find the new erotic scene (69):
You have to play around with trial and error (some dead ends have different kinky scenes so you wouldn't see everything if you only follow the best scenario). Basically treat Julia as a goddess, give her everything she wants and always choose the submissive answers. Then choose "Masturbate" when you get the choice. If you are on the right path the "cheat mode" will appear the second time you "masturbate". Then you have to click "I wan't to be very submissive" to see the big scene.

Last edited:

TanithLeigh

Nov 4, 2019
I am liking the game thus far but one thing that confuses me is at one point Julia is a childhood friend but then during the first conversation they share the same parents. Am I missing a file?

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
No doubt. It seems the OP links are incorrect in a number of ways. I am currently trying to get the links we have been provided sorted out so that we have the correct ones all in one place.

Edit: The 0.4 version posted in the OP is the root of the problem. The update and patch do not apply to v.0.4. They apply to a later version of the game. (I used ThinkingAboutYou.PNG-pc and everything worked fine.) Also, the walkthrough linked in the OP is truncated and therefore largely useless. (See my previous post for walkthrough information.)

For those wanting a clean install, ...

1. Go to BaasB's post for updated links. (The MEGA links require futzing with them.)
2. Then download and install the v.01 v2020a update (from the OP).
3. Then download and install the if you wish.
will that fix all the missing files? like tloa5.jpg?

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
Can someone just edit the main post with the correct links and instructions?

It makes no sense to have those links

Steve70

Sep 13, 2017
will that fix all the missing files? like tloa5.jpg?
The "missing files" are missing because they are from the latest version. Using an earlier version of the game from before those files were included will, of course, result in "missing files."

Bartlett

Jan 21, 2018
This game is honestly so confusing and filled with so many choices (even if the systems governing those choices are ultimately pretty simple) and there's so much missable content that I desperately need a complete guide. The piecemeal stuff is just annoying and hard to follow since it's partially outdated.

My playthrough kind of started to feel a bit schizophrenic towards the end with how many times Julia changed her mind or decided she wasn't interested in her brother and then went back on that, and I'm pretty sure that's less on the writing and more on my choices managing to thread the line between too submissive to take charge and too bold to impress Julia's, shall we say, big sisterly tendencies.

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
Think about it. If your brother wanted desperately for you to smother him in bodily fluids/vice versa, I for one would be a bit confused about it though strangely attracted by said thought!
Alas!
The game has to be confusing.

Reactions: axel797

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Think about it. If your brother wanted desperately for you to smother him in bodily fluids/vice versa, I for one would be a bit confused about it though strangely attracted by said thought!
Alas!
The game has to be confusing.
Sure, but Julia has fucking moodswings as if she were constantly on her period, and in the latest update, Eva seems to take over this habit as well. Not to mention they are both fucking manipulative.

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
The font ... why?

edit: so I got through it, much to the dismay of my eyes having to read that font and honestly none of the characters are likable.

I don't even know why anyone would hang around trying to get in the pants of those crazies that spend the whole time shitting on the MC and the MC seems to have the brain of a 14yo.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

whole thing is weird and doesn't really make sense.

Last edited:

Jeevant

Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Compressor
May 1, 2020
android port?...In the OS section it shows android but no android download link over there

• Red Heart
Reactions: Byczer
4.00 star(s) 36 Votes