KiGa

꧁THC꧂
Respected User
Aug 5, 2017

When she was nineteen...
How old is Julia? She is a young woman, she is certainly not a teenager. As we know, she graduated from economics and now she works in a bank. So she's probably twenty-four years old. Maybe twenty-five. Maybe twenty-three.
But we will have a few chances to meet young Julia.

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Telling us what kind of a phone do you have might give someone a better idea why the game isn't working for you. :rolleyes:
Otherwise you'd need a clairvoyant to help you.

Dr. M.O.M.

Sep 15, 2018
What happened to the incest patch? I've downloaded the .rar file for it and I keep seeing that there isn't anything to extract from the file whenever I try to extract the patch from it.

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
What happened to the incest patch? I've downloaded the .rar file for it and I keep seeing that there isn't anything to extract from the file whenever I try to extract the patch from it.
Nothing happened to the patch.
Either your download is broken or WinRAR is out of date. So try to download the patch file again, update your WinRAR or use 7-Zip to extract the contents of the patch.
The size of the patch is 2.65 MB, so there has to be something in it. And there is an android app in there to patch the android version of this game plus a replacement script.rpa file for the PC/Mac version.

Reactions: Dr. M.O.M.

Dr. M.O.M.

Sep 15, 2018
Nothing happened to the patch.
Either your download is broken or WinRAR is out of date. So try to download the patch file again, update your WinRAR or use 7-Zip to extract the contents of the patch.
The size of the patch is 2.65 MB, so there has to be something in it. And there is an android app in there to patch the android version of this game plus a replacement script.rpa file for the PC/Mac version.
I'm on a Mac, so WinRAR & 7-Zip can't be used. I've been using UnRarX & The Unarchiver and both of them have giving me the same message as before.

4.00 star(s) 36 Votes