axel797

May 2, 2017
Well that's really disappointing...

I already wasn't a fan of the whole "remaking the game" thing instead of continuing the story, but if incest is gone too I'm seriously starting to lose interest in the game. :FeelsBadMan:
So installing incest patch is such a big deal? I think that if Patreon bans Noir Desir, it will be a much bigger problem.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Incest is NOT gone in the new demo. If you support Noir Desir enough on Patreon, you will receive an email with the uncensored release. I don't know what the threshold level is to get that, but I support at the $10 level and received the link. No patch is needed to have Julia as the MC's sister. Perhaps F95Zone will also provide that link.

Reactions: T3DP4XF and Orlox

KRock19

Jul 15, 2017
Just wait for 2-3 more days then it will be available to all. I know you can do that ;)
If all want everything for free the developers will have to look for a job to get along and have only very little time to work on the game. So we will need to wait longer for updates which is more frustrating than spending a few bucks to support the devs that deserve it.....

Downhilldown

Dec 6, 2017
wait wait wait....redesign? no incest? waiting for patch? 10$ treshold patreon? did i wake up in some parallel dimension this morning???? :WutFace:

Noir Desir

Game Developer
May 15, 2017
Hey! Thanks for your interest in my game :)

@Noir Desir Starting again the game?
I really don't know :) Now I'm working on completely new scenes.
I just want to do a better game, that's why I made v01 redesigned. I will make v02, 03, 04 redesigned, but I don't know when :)

wait wait wait....redesign? no incest? waiting for patch? 10$ treshold patreon? did i wake up in some parallel dimension this morning???? :WutFace:
Every update of this game was for patrons only for the first few days.
Doing games with incest on Patreon is impossible, discussion about this is pointless. Everyone knows what happened to BB, DMD etc.

Downhilldown

Dec 6, 2017
@Noir Desir

i know about the Patreon and their absurd rules, and sadly about what happened to the games you quoted. And also for patreons. My point with the message was that i really enjoy this game, it's concept. I am a simple man, changes scare me :D I saw over last months many games abandoned or tried to rechange and fck up after it. So yeah, hope you get the point :)

Noir Desir

Game Developer
May 15, 2017
i know about the Patreon and their absurd rules, and sadly about what happened to the games you quoted. And also for patreons. My point with the message was that i really enjoy this game, it's concept. I am a simple man, changes scare me :D I saw over last months many games abandoned or tried to rechange and fck up after it. So yeah, hope you get the point :)
I was forced to censor the game, I had no choice, that's why I prefer to talk about positive changes in v.01re :) 01 re.png

T3DP4XF

Oct 1, 2017
why censor the game, its an adult game....
There is a purge of incest-related content going on at Patreon, and seeing as this game contains incest, NoirDesir had to comply with their retarded new rules.
That said though, I'd like to know if there will at least be a patch to revert it to original state. I think I'm speaking for a lot of people here when I say that the taboo aspect of sexuality is more often than not the driving force for the success of games like these, and I really don't ever want to have to experience shit like a daughter calling her dad "bud" again (looking at you, Daughter for Dessert).
Because if incest is taken out of a game where it was the entire driving premise, I'm just gonna stop playing, and I really don't want to because Thinking About You is one of the best games the current western eroge market has to offer.
God would it be a waste to lose Julia to the nether of censorship.

madman32

Sep 24, 2017
Incest is NOT gone in the new demo. If you support Noir Desir enough on Patreon, you will receive an email with the uncensored release. I don't know what the threshold level is to get that, but I support at the $10 level and received the link. No patch is needed to have Julia as the MC's sister. Perhaps F95Zone will also provide that link.
^This. Also a patch was already posted, which can presumably work with free version.

Noir Desir

Game Developer
May 15, 2017
A few 'official' screenshots ;)

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
Just so I can keep this straight, will the new "remastered" v0.1 be incorporated into v0.5 which will have new scenes? and then presumably v0.6 will have remastered v0.2 scenes?

5ever

Jul 21, 2017
I love the new remastered version. Higher quality and more refined overall. The old flair and feeling is still intact so far despite some changes to the story. Also loved the newly(?) added scenes to the old content.
Looking forward to how you will redo the rest of the currently released story.

I am sure you will face ugly critisismn from some people, but don't let it get to you. This game is one of the greatest in the genre. You are a great artist!

Reactions: T3DP4XF

Noir Desir

Game Developer
May 15, 2017
Just so I can keep this straight, will the new "remastered" v0.1 be incorporated into v0.5 which will have new scenes? and then presumably v0.6 will have remastered v0.2 scenes?
To be honest, I don't know yet :) v.05 will contain new scenes that happen after v04 and Birthday Edition, but it will also contain all technical changes from v.01 Re. Old saves (from v04) should work in v05.

I love the new remastered version. Higher quality and more refined overall. The old flair and feeling is still intact so far despite some changes to the story. Also loved the newly(?) added scenes to the old content.
Looking forward to how you will redo the rest of the currently released story.
I'm glad to hear that someone likes redesigned version :) 01Re is important for me because it contains many technical changes, it will be a base for building a better game :)
Yes, 01Re contains new scenes. For example, in the old v.01 you had a choice: make breakfast or sleep. If you chose to sleep, you didn't get anything. It doesn't make sense! Now you have more options and whatever you choose, you'll get an interesting scene ;)

KRock19

Jul 15, 2017
It worked for me as well.....

Thanks for the new design and the small updates/additions.
I really love the game and especially the big sis character.
Looking forward to the next release!

Keep up the great work you have done so far.

Reactions: HunterSeeker
4.00 star(s) 36 Votes