Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
Well. According to the last poll that was just posted, this should not be abandoned and the author only posted that poll towards the end of september so there is gonna be more updates most likely.
But it's been so long and you know though the games has not been abandon yet it is not a good sign of an active Dev

pb03

Jun 3, 2017
lol, yup been a while. Granted the dev has never been shy about it not being his main thing in life, and that he has a full time job. So it's not surprising that it's not as consistent as some games where the dev only does their game as their job. I hope it continues, and I had thought about supporting the game, but didn't because i was unsure if it would get finished, or get regular updates.

Nov 16, 2016
Yeah. I too hope this game continues. I have a good feeling it's not gonna be abandoned just yet though. Idk. He is being so promising with those pollls and asking what u want next. It'd be a lil fucked up to not provide at least a 0.4 after asking for all of that.

Balub

Aug 13, 2017
Yeah, it really would be a pity, this game definitely shows promise.
Personally I can totally understand the infrequent updates though, I write erotica, but mostly when I'm procrastinating and am in the mood, so it's not the most regular thing. It can be annoying when you're currently not in the mood to do this hobby and people keep asking every week when the next updates comes out.

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
any indication from the dev when the next version is coming?

seden

Aug 22, 2016
End of this version there is a message about a new game in July 2017, was it the birthday edition ?

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017

V.04 will be available this weekend.

Are you disappointed with the long wait times for the new version? Any words of criticism, insults, threats, etc. you can send to: noirdesirgames@yahoo.com

;)

Each subsequent update will be available the last weekend of the month. For example V05 - about December 29th.

I decided to change the way I work. I have a plan for the game, half a year ago I knew exactly what scenes will be in v.04. So I worked on v.04 so long as I finished all the scenes I planned (according to the plot of the game). Unfortunately, this system doesn't work now. So now I'm going to add a monthly progress. If I make 3 new scenes in December, v.05 will contain 3 new scenes. If I make 10 new scenes, there will be 10. I don't know. I think it will be better because I get monthly financial support from my Patrons, so I have to show how much work I have done in a month.

New bonus for the $10 Patrons will be available in the first half of December.

End of messages.

Peace!

Reactions: Zal

FroKe88

May 15, 2017
Great. I liked the game and was considering to become a patreon, but then we didn't get many news about progress and 0.4.

I'm excited :)

pb03

Jun 3, 2017
So yes supposed to be out this weekend, but the "free" version is not released for around 10 days after top tier patrons get it. Not sure if we will get it before that.

4.00 star(s) 36 Votes