enokard

Apr 25, 2017
@joc285

You have a mega link just here :

Noir Desir posted this about an hour ago for $10+ patrons.

Thinking About You - Birthday Edition (WIN):

I can't answer any questions about it because I haven't played it yet. Noir Desir didn't give a description or changelog, just a link for download.

rodneyeatme

Jul 19, 2017
I thought the update was fine for what it was, but whoever mentioned the translation was spot on. A large part of what makes Julia so charming is her dialog idiosyncrasies and tonal shifts mid-conversation. In this update, you don't even know what the hell she's trying to say half the time. It also hurts when the intended comedy while being blindfolded is entirely supported by mangled English text.

The surprise after cheating and trying to dominate Julia was pretty funny, though.

Still a very good game and I'm very much looking forward to seeing what Noir Desir comes up with in future updates.

KiGa

꧁THC꧂
Respected User
Aug 5, 2017
Because my old saves gave me a error i started a new game and the story begins completly diffrent, than in V 0.3!
Anybody know why?

elmandor

Respected User
Mar 6, 2017
Because my old saves gave me a error i started a new game and the story begins completly diffrent, than in V 0.3!
Anybody know why?
This is a separate game. V 0.4 will come out later this month

Reactions: KiGa

danny19

Jul 20, 2017
dont like this birthday thing.seemed no matter what choices i made i lost.hope to see more of the other version.gave up on birthday.dumb long ass narrative to loose each time i tried.very boring.hope original version doesnt become as boring

viclog1

Aug 5, 2016
That was very funny! As a feet lover I'd preferred a feet ending (not a leg one) but Julia's stories were sexy.
And I still like a lot the character design.

Aug 16, 2017
i downloaded this thinking it was an update but it seems to be a separate entity from the original in which this eludes to.
downloading v0.3 non-birthday edition from svs as that looks to be where the fapping material is.....this one was just ...meh

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
So I guess everyone who complained about the "Disjointed" feel of this update didn't bother to check his Patreon page? If you did you would have seen this from yesterday (Sept 2) morning:

- One new day - the main hero's birthday.
- Lots of new dialogues (this part contains more text than v.02 and almost as much as v.03) . However, some scenes are hidden and getting them depends on the player's choices.

- A few new erotic scenes with Julia :)

- This part is a little less related to the main thread, it's a bit like spin-off ;) But you can learn some useful information about Julia :)

- Technically this is a separate game, so don't use old save ;)
So essentially all the complaints were covered by the update description before the update actually came out... So it's a bit surprising that people complained about old saves not working, or the story not seeming to fit with the main game (hint: because it's not the main game).

Aug 16, 2017
So I guess everyone who complained about the "Disjointed" feel of this update didn't bother to check his Patreon page? If you did you would have seen this from yesterday (Sept 2) morning:

So essentially all the complaints were covered by the update description before the update actually came out... So it's a bit surprising that people complained about old saves not working, or the story not seeming to fit with the main game (hint: because it's not the main game).

which begs the question....why was it uploaded on the current thread and NOT a separate one?
I downloaded for first time having never played the original and this thread is a continuation of that, but as you rightly point out, this is a separate game.
I had to actually use my own brain and deduce that there was another version (I didn't read older posts first cos that's just far too easy) and then damage further brain cells in order to search svs for older copy.....I would plead the 5th, but dunno what that is :D

also worth noting that the first page with links only has 1 version to download and not both

Reactions: HunterSeeker

ashw

Mar 13, 2017
is there a walkthrough for the birthday edition?

i've tried a few different paths, but so far all either end with Julia sending mc to bed after some flirty dialogue or being yelled at to leave.

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
I really have no idea what I'm supposed to say to the birthday edition. Maybe it's just me, but it seems like the dev was high as a kite when the game was made. It's just plain weird and does not make any sense at all.

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
This birthday edition seems to be quite unfinished, as that jerkface in one of the possible endings says. A whole bunch of CGI images are never being used in the script, a bunch of collected variables never checked, making a bunch of choices in dialogs useless. Like about a third of the game is completely missing.
I got bored from trying to open new paths by giving different combinations of answers in the game and checked out the script to see what actually happens there. And what I found is that a whole bunch of answers just sets some variables that will never be checked anywhere in the game. I didn't count all possible endings, but there aren't many there, actually. And only one gets far enough to see sis's pussy, all others end before that. A bunch of images from other endings are never used.
Script is a bit difficult to read because variables seem to be in Polish. I think it's Polish, not sure.

4.00 star(s) 36 Votes