enokard

Apr 25, 2017
Yes, Noir Desir was a great band. Unfortunately, Bertrand Cantat the leader committed a horrible homicide.

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
Sorry, but this game was not my cup of tea. It is very very verbose. The dialogues are pointless and go on forever. I also really dislike the lack of choice. If you decline to kiss her, she kisses you. If you pull away from her on the train, she rubs up against you until you orgasm! If you choose not to peek at Evie, what happens? You guessed it - you peek anyway. A distinct lack of agency, long long conversations (that frankly are rather deranged) and a disabled skip. No thanks.

Cal

Oct 18, 2016
Enjoyed the update and looking forward to the next Noir Desir. Merci beaucoup et bonne chance!

Reactions: fcut

Thierry29

Jun 3, 2017
Merci du lien youtube Noir désir

thank's for the help guy, I was bloced in the bathroom too, nice scene :)

enokard

Apr 25, 2017
@Fvcklife
From Noir on his patreon : "Unfortunately I will not finish V.04 in July :( Maybe on the first weekend of August. Sorry, I'm not the fastest working creator on Patreon :("

Reactions: Fvcklife

petedragon

May 4, 2017
Loved every crazy minute of it. Now going to replay it for the fourth time to see what I missed. Really looking forward to next chapter.Ok the pics arent best in the world but who cares, such a fun thing to play. Nice work and keep it up.

FroKe88

May 15, 2017
I really like this game and it's characters.
Hope we'll get an update soon.

The pics aren't the best (but have their own nice style), as @petedragon also mentioned, but the game, the jokes and characters ...
Can't get enough :D

Reactions: Johi

FroKe88

May 15, 2017
Does anyone know when the game will be released or what is written (1$ Patreon post)?

News from Patreon:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Patan

May 28, 2017
Does anyone know when the game will be released or what is written (1$ Patreon post)?

News from Patreon:

atleast he is still working on the game thats good to hear. now we have to wait :FeelsBadMan:

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I hadn't seen this one and sawe Adoringfan had it down as recommended so thought i'd give it a shot.

Pretty damn good so far.

Don't worry about the speed, go as slow as you need to. I think people would much rather have a slow update than someone burn themselves out and need to give up.

4.00 star(s) 36 Votes