Patan

May 28, 2017
another great update, you are gonna be the the first patreon i will support! (just waiting saturday for paycheck:))

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Thanks! I'm glad you enjoyed it!

Almost all choices give something. They change some dialogues, or add new dialogues or new scenes. For example, in v.03 there are some very important choices: in the bathroom scenes, in the cinema. The problem is that the game is far from finished, so you do not see the effect of these choices yet. But you will definitely see if you will be playing the next part :) In v.04 about 60% of scenes will depend on previous decisions.
Probably in v.04 will be a big change - I plan to add image gallery, so it will be very easy to see how many scenes you have not unlocked yet.

This is an image from the bonus scene so you will not find it in v.03. This scene will be available in v.04 :)
v0.4 sounds great! Can't wait to play it. :)

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Just checking the game out now - I applaud your use of some Monty Python - I didn't expect that - LoL - "Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition!!!!"
Is that Monty Python, or Mel Brooks, "History of the World, Part 1"?

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
Is that Monty Python, or Mel Brooks, "History of the World, Part 1"?
Sacrilege!!! You may have to hand back your nerd card if this gets out :) Definitely MP

"Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition, our chief weapon is fear and . . our two weapons are fear .. . . amongst our weaponry is fear . . . " Had this album when I was younger (yes real vinyl :))

Now if you want a snappy musical number you can't beat "Torquemada" . . . That was MB

Reactions: KMN

Patan

May 28, 2017
I'm not saying I do not want money, because everyone on patreon want money ;) There is no point to lie :) But the most important thing for me is that someone likes to play my game. So the game will always be free.
i know that you mentoned the game is gonna be free but i just want it to support it also i want the bonus scenes :FeelsGoodMan:

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
I'm not saying I do not want money, because everyone on patreon want money ;) There is no point to lie :) But the most important thing for me is that someone likes to play my game. So the game will always be free.
the artstyle looks similar to MR.C which i think he uses honey select or something either way i like the art style ill try out the game in a bit

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
Things are progressing more and more with story now.
Can someone please upload the walkthrough.

pb03

Jun 3, 2017
Alight, so this is definitely one of the best games i've played lately. The banter and wit are better than most i've played, and it adds to the game. I personally like the art style, I like that the women are not huge breasted and assed, way over used nowadays. The story line is good, some renpy i end up skipping some dialogue cuz it gets boring, this was entertaining and funny to read so i read all of it. Sure there are a few mistakes and some translation could be better, but it still get the story across and the humour which is better than a lot of games. I enjoy where this is going and how it is going there. Now i may no be a foot person myself, as long as it's not the entire focus i don't mind it, and there is already background story and stuff with so i works. Thanks Noir Desir

Thierry29

Jun 3, 2017
Love this game too.

now some words in french ^^

Noir désir, évidemment je connais ce groupe en tant que français, mais pourrais tu me donner le titre du morceau dont tu as écrit les paroles dans le jeu ? je n'ai pas reconnu la provenance. Merci :)

It's just for Noir desir give me the name of the song write in game ^^

4.00 star(s) 36 Votes