a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Within the last month, I think. The last update here was September 2021, so it's been 4 months now.
It may just be a rules thing with F95 about not posting on Patreon. This developer disappears for looooong periods, and then drops a new release or (more often) a rework without notice.

She still has 66 Patrons and is pulling in $150/month without posting any updates. So, who knows? It may resurface yet again!

It's a hell of a way to run a railroad - into the ground.
The problem is the last post by the dev was in Sept. 2021 and there has not been any word from the dev since then.
Normally if the dev has posted on Patreon on a regular basis even if no update for 1-2 years the VN/game would not get the abandoned tag but if no post by the dev in 3-4 months or an update in that time frame then the abandoned tag goes up.

Reactions: Walter Victor

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
I would not be at all surprised if this game is/was abandoned.

One of the very first games I started to play on here, and the tension between he 2 main characters are some of the best from any game I have played on here.

Unfortunately, the game is a victim of a perfectionist/OCD type developer.
He keeps on tinkering and redoing, revamping the game and hardly ever moves the story forward. The story has been more or less in the same state since the first time I played the game.

This dev is by no means the only devs like this. Enyo from "False Hero" and Polyrotix from "Reincarnotica" suffers from the same condition.

Truly brilliant artists, but never satisfied and therefore never moving forward with their story.

Still holding out hope for False Hero, but I kind of fear the inevitable.

Last edited:

Midolite

Jul 5, 2018
he wrote something on patreon March 5th
I have the sneaky suspicion that f95 may send a notice to an "active :sneaky:" game dev, that post the updates of his own game, that his thread will get the abandoned tag, out respect of course. I may be wrong, but that would be because, pirate site or not it's big community and it can help you promote your work.

with that said, what a god damn coincidence that a day before after being inactive since last year he updated his patreon page :ROFLMAO:, what were the odds.... :sneaky:(y)

• Haha
Reactions: chabam

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
he wrote something on patreon March 5th
I have the sneaky suspicion that f95 may send a notice to an "active :sneaky:" game dev, that post the updates of his own game, that his thread will get the abandoned tag, out respect of course. I may be wrong, but that would be because, pirate site or not it's big community and it can help you promote your work.

with that said, what a god damn coincidence that a day before after being inactive since last year he updated his patreon page :ROFLMAO:, what were the odds.... :sneaky:(y)
The abandoned tag remains until a new update comes out.
No matter if dev post a 1000 times tag remains till new update.

Reactions: Blackhatwhiz

Midolite

Jul 5, 2018
The abandoned tag remains until a new update comes out.
No matter if dev post a 1000 times tag remains till new update.
As it should be. You didn't get my point thought...

What I was saying is if the dev was not the creator of is own post he wouldn't have been notified (probably in advance) of the status of this page and posted a thing on his patreon one day before getting the abandoned tag here

In other words this site kinda indirectly got him to move his ass a bit.

But I would be happy to be wrong after all it's a pretty good game in term of delivery story wise, the lack of updates is just sad more than anything else really.

mullovergem

May 17, 2018
One of the very first games I started to play on here, and the tension between he 2 main characters are some of the best from any game I have played on here.

Unfortunately, the game is a victim of a perfectionist/OCD type developer.
He keeps on tinkering and redoing, revamping the game and hardly ever moves the story forward. The story has been more or less in the same state since the first time I played the game.
I agree, great character dynamic and easily the best models I've ever come across in a 3D game on here, which makes for a really exciting demo, but I've been following the development for about 3-4 years now and I don't think it would hit a 1.0 release in another 5 even if the dev were actually pushing out "updates" like they were back in 2019.

On that note, does anybody know of any games with models in a similar style to this?

Reactions: Twistty

J.A.A.G. Studio

Game Developer
May 7, 2022
So long since I played this one that I had completely forgotten about it. Came to see how the game was going and well... A shame cause this was a really good game

Reactions: BVonkX

memelman

Nov 18, 2017
I have followed this game for years and this dev has always been slow with frequent periods of little to no communication. It isn't like the patreon pulls in enough to be a full time job.

While it is possible the dev has run out of interest in the project and will never work on it a significant amount again, I'll remain cautiously optimistic that the dev still has interest in continuing to develop this and is working on it in spurts here and there just like always.

The March updates certainly indicate the dev still has an interest in it and is doing some work on it. This game is definitely one of my favorites in the way it focuses on the build up, development, and sexual tension of the relationships. Something a great many games completely fail at.

4.00 star(s) 36 Votes