geenius3ab

Sep 2, 2017
You're missing his point; he's clearly not saying the dev ought to put in more work for anyone else's benefit, rather that he ought to do that IF he expects to keep a steady stream of income from his patrons. Don't ignore hypothetical phrasing, it makes the difference between telling someone to do something (morally right, "ought") and telling someone to do something to achieve a certain result (technical advice without a moral dimension, "do A to get B").
The context of his quote to my message was that I first replied to people who expressed clear discontent and complained about the amount of content in the game. My first post's TLDR was that it doesn't matter as it's almost free. His response was in this context and was saying that "He would get more money" while talking about the "lack of content" and that the game will go "no-where" which I explained that the dev is already doing it as a hobby (as the money incentive is almost non-existent) and it will go as far as the dev wants to take it (which was the point of my previous post).

In the full context, I think that his message was negative enough, while ignoring some of the points which I did deem relevant/important, that I'd say the "would" could be interpreted as "should". But maybe I was overthinking? At any rate the "need to make more to get more" point is something most people on these forums already know well, and the reality is also that there are many games that don't "hit it big" even if the quality is decent, with frequent updates, and they usually get abandoned within a year.

But at any rate, I'm just glad that there was an update and that this game isn't completely abandoned, that's all.

Last edited:
Reactions: T3DP4XF and BVonkX

judgenot93

Feb 9, 2019
"(Unfortunately, she doesn't feel lust for you)"
does that mean not available on the path i'm on, or - if not - how to raise lust?

May 13, 2018
For those of you who were curious about the French song Julia sings, here's the Google translation (with apologies to my French-fluent counterparts across the interwebs for machine translating any possible linguistic beauty out of it; enjoy your croissandwich):

I ran into you without really expecting me. And at the same time we had a date. You smiled and came to take me. The hands that I stashed in my futal with holes.

I remember my hands were cold. I was shaking and lagging behind. You mustn't have found them so cold. Because despite everything you left them in yours.

You smiled, narrowing your black eyes. That I saw even without looking at him. You got up and paid at the counter. Then you came by the hands to get me.

I remember my hands were cold. I was shaking but I felt good. You mustn't have found them so cold. Because despite everything you left them on your breasts.

If it's foreshadowing Julia's mindset at all, it's definitely a promising development for those of us who want to 'break' Julia...

May 13, 2018
Love this game too.

now some words in french ^^

Noir désir, évidemment je connais ce groupe en tant que français, mais pourrais tu me donner le titre du morceau dont tu as écrit les paroles dans le jeu ? je n'ai pas reconnu la provenance. Merci :)

It's just for Noir desir give me the name of the song write in game ^^
Did you ever get the song title and artist?

Johntheloner

Jun 14, 2017
I mean at this point, with how much money he makes, I don't put anything against him if he only works on the game 2 hours a MONTH, I'd still say good for him. The income he gets is nothing and if he doesn't care about it too much, then that's his right.. And it's your right not to play it.

The only issue I have with games where their updates are slow is if they are profiting off people, which you would be an idiot to claim that this dev is doing with these updates. No, he isn't profiting from this game at all (100 dollars is nothing) and if he wants to work 2 hours creating a game per month, then that's his freedom. If you try and claim that he somehow "owes us" to work hard "for our pleasure" then you're entitled and have lost the plot.

Or are you one of those who claims that a dev should "either work hard or not work at all"? I prefer if the game that I occasionally check out still keeps getting updates, even if they're small, at least I know that they're doing it for pretty much free.
My reply was a direct one to yours, where you made the implication that the lack of funding is a valid excuse for the lack of content. It's not. That was my whole point, is that even as a hobby dev, if he cared to, he could put out more meaningful content on a more frequent basis, and in doing so, potentially get the funding to start taking smaller shifts at the day job and/or buying better hardware with which to make the game. Instead we see a dev who it seems doesn't really want to work on the game.

I'm not one of the 'a dev should work hard or not at all' all or nothing types. I'm just of the belief that stringing consumers (paid or unpaid) along with tiny updates interspersed with long periods of nothing and the occasional completely pointless 'rework' or 'rewrite' is a bit of a dick move and shows that the dev doesn't want to actually work on the game. Which is fine. If you don't want to work on it, then don't work on it, but at least acknowledge that you lack the intention to really continue the project and either leave it as 'in limbo' while slowly plugging away at more meaningful updates on an irregular basis, or officially drop it or hand it off to someone more interested in seeing it completed in a reasonable amount of time.
Additionally, even for those that claim to not care about the financial side of things, making a decent profit will provide an increase in motivation to continue work, even if they don't actually need the profit.

Part of the reason I've never actually tried to fully dev a game, is because I know myself too well, and know I will start really strong and then either rapidly lose interest, or wind up with a MILLION little plot threads that beg for continuation but will never see a conclusion. Comes with manic-depressive. I have to be in the right mood else I can't concentrate enough to make meaningful progress on writing and coding. Don't run into that issue as much with getting 3D rendering set up, but that's because that's a lot more straightforward and 'easier' to get my 'vision' onto the screen, even without using DAZ or an Illusion game as a shortcut.
I have done precisely what I mentioned above by just not making the project(s) public until I have confidence it is in a state where content is mostly complete (that is to say, either main story stuff mostly complete or a sandbox with a reasonable amount of events for a reasonable variety of interactions) and further additions would be feasibly fast to do. That way if I do lose interest, I don't leave people with a lack of closure or a desire for more when it may not ever come.
Even putting something up, totally free, I'd still rather not leave people left waiting indefinitely and disappointed with a trickle of content, especially when much of that content may be things they aren't interested in.

Of note, I'm not saying the dev for this is a bad person or anything like that. Nor am I calling them money-hungry or anything along those lines. I'm pointing out how things look from the perspective of a potential financial supporter and what the most likely issue is. Lack of motivation is a consistent thing, and it's annoying seeing promising games flounder about because the developer not only can't find a focus, but can't be bothered to make sure the updates that are made are reasonably substantial. It's not a thing I'm really tearing into the dev for, because it's a thing I've encountered myself every time I've tried creative pursuits. What I'm annoyed with and labelling a problem, is the handling of that issue, not that they have the issue.

The other side of the coin there, is devs like Ostrich and Yandev (admittedly not a H-game, but still makes my point nicely as an extreme example), who milk the shit out of a game's development while feeding crumbs despite being reasonably well-paid, and constantly making various excuses as to the lack of content, excuses which hold no water and serve only as attempts to mask their own incompetence in various aspects.

To get back to the original statement:
The post I originally quoted used a lack of funding as justification for putting no effort in whatsoever, and seeing no real progress in development, whatsoever. It's not adequate justification, it's blind excuses coming from someone who feels people are being 'too harsh', trying to be nice but failing to look at the situation from the view of the people making complaints.
It is perfectly reasonable, even with a free game, for users to be frustrated and annoyed with a lack of further development of the game, even without erratic behavior from the dev playing into it.

Daasss

Jan 23, 2017
Did you ever get the song title and artist?
It's Oldelaf - Le Mains Froids (Cold hands).
He also has several other nice songs:

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
This was quite fun, I'm surprised that I'd not come across it before. That said it could do with a proper walkthrough, some of the images were missing, and given how old it is it's a bit of a disappointment as to where it leaves off.

Reactions: Aelth

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
This was quite fun, I'm surprised that I'd not come across it before. That said it could do with a proper walkthrough, some of the images were missing, and given how old it is it's a bit of a disappointment as to where it leaves off.
Yes that is how it is and being over 4 years in the making with several remakes this is as far as its gotten every since I tried it more than 3 years ago.

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
This game is shockingly good so far! I'm not too far into the game, this isn't my usual cup of tea but the buildup is really good. The art is pretty inconsistent, but this shit is hard so I don't want to be too critical.

But wow, this game isn't finished? It sounds like it's going down the Milfy City route- all but abandoned. :(

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
This game is shockingly good so far! I'm not too far into the game, this isn't my usual cup of tea but the buildup is really good. The art is pretty inconsistent, but this shit is hard so I don't want to be too critical.

But wow, this game isn't finished? It sounds like it's going down the Milfy City route- all but abandoned. :(
This here is a barrel of tea!

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Main chick could use MORE facial expressions. my2¢
Most of these games need better and more facial expressions.

But as of this game there needs to be way more """STORY""" content. (((Just my2¢.)))

Boldano

Nov 16, 2020
So windows marked the patch as a trojan as soon as I downloaded it. I’m guessing its fine though?

There’s also 4 separate mega links on the lewdpatcher site, are they all the same file?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
So windows marked the patch as a trojan as soon as I downloaded it. I’m guessing its fine though?

There’s also 4 separate mega links on the lewdpatcher site, are they all the same file?
Avast says no virus so it should be good to go, that is the v.07 one.

There is 4 different games version out there and the one on here is v.07 the first patch is the one you want, the other 3 are for different versions of the game.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Boldano

Boldano

Nov 16, 2020
Avast says no virus so it should be good to go, that is the v.07 one.

There is 4 different games version out there and the one on here is v.07 the first patch is the one you want, the other 3 are for different versions of the game.
Thank you!

Komura

Nov 1, 2016
how to get julia femdom route?
This is not difficult. Before her first date, it's important to get a few points of submissive. The main thing is not to spoil the rest of the possibilities. Don't try to obey her on the day you arrive. It will ruin a lot. The best course of action is “Compliment” - “Hug” - Go talk to Julia - “Do what she asks” - “Masturbate in the room.” This will help get the first point of lust. The second point can be taken in the metro by choosing the first option. The third point is the second option when Julia catches the MC masturbating in the bathroom. These points are very important for successful completion. There are three times when you can obey without sacrificing anything important. Two when you bring her croissants for breakfast, the other before her date. It is possible and more, but when choosing to obey or hug (on the second day) the best choice will be - "Hug" - "Hug tight" - "Kiss on the cheek" This will give Julia the desire to kiss MC. It also makes sense to steal Julia's panties. This will give one more point in the future when talking to Eve. And after the date, just choose submissive options and be faithful to her . Also, in the future, you need to buy all her photos and masturbate whenever the opportunity arises. The MC will ask her for photos. In total, you will need to masturbate three times in one day. This will give you the most juicy submissive scene in the game.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 36 Votes