Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
Okay,... I 'tried' playing this game when it was still 1st released.
(it was okay. not much content and the renderings 'needed help')
My question is the need for the Incest patch,...??
According to the 'Overview', the MC and Julia ARE already brother & sister.
(Game was initially released Before The Patreon B.S. rule changes, so...)
- was the DEV forced to change the "relationships" between MC & Julia?
and IF so, why wasn't that reflected in the Overview (now friends or whatever)
WHICH bring now brings the IC patch into effect.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Okay,... I 'tried' playing this game when it was still 1st released.
(it was okay. not much content and the renderings 'needed help')
My question is the need for the Incest patch,...??
According to the 'Overview', the MC and Julia ARE already brother & sister.
(Game was initially released Before The Patreon B.S. rule changes, so...)
- was the DEV forced to change the "relationships" between MC & Julia?
and IF so, why wasn't that reflected in the Overview (now friends or whatever)
WHICH bring now brings the IC patch into effect.
Descriptions here generally aren't updated (unless the dev themselves update them) for changes like this. This game does basically have incest, it's just not "officially" a part of it now. It's only changed, like you say, so it doesn't violate Patreon's rules now. But incest was always meant to be in the game. It's just like the tag for incest. Does a game technically have incest if a patch is required to see it? One could argue no, not technically since the patch isn't "official" on Patreon or something. But I think you get the point. The description wasn't changed because really there is incest in the game; it's just hidden and requires a patch to see it as it was always intended.

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Thinking About You [0.9.2] Compressed (Half-Tested)

Win/Linux/Mac (2.1 GB/ 178 MB) ,

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

jake91

Oct 8, 2017
Game is a change of pace from the usual, and really frustrating without a walkthru. i like it just because it is different than the standard, the sister is delusional and requires for you to either sumbit to her or resist her. Its abit comical id still say this is a good game worth the try just very highly reccomend playing it with the walkthru or enable cheats because it is very choise dependent.

Reactions: BVonkX

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
I hate to say this but man, this game is terrible, all the characters act like mental patients.
The mane character is twisted, sad and pathetic. The sister acts like a 5 year old, and Eve just sucks.
Some games truly age badly.
It's humor. You're not supposed to take these characters seriously. Of course, humor is subjective and not everybody gets it.

I'm not criticizing you at all. I just want to put a different viewpoint out there for other people who might read this thread.

Barretto24

Feb 15, 2021
Not enough to spend your own money apparently. Or are you a Patron who just comes here to gloat and not provide?

You did get the developer's gender correctly. I'll give you that.
I'm not gloating at all and yes I have supported the developer in the past. Having a family and hitting hard times put a stop to supporting a hobby. But thank you for your input.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Descriptions here generally aren't updated (unless the dev themselves update them) for changes like this. This game does basically have incest, it's just not "officially" a part of it now. It's only changed, like you say, so it doesn't violate Patreon's rules now. But incest was always meant to be in the game. It's just like the tag for incest. Does a game technically have incest if a patch is required to see it? One could argue no, not technically since the patch isn't "official" on Patreon or something. But I think you get the point. The description wasn't changed because really there is incest in the game; it's just hidden and requires a patch to see it as it was always intended.
In the Intro :
mc : "Julia is my childhood friend. We grew up together, she was always close. She was like a big sister to me so I never thought of her as a woman."
mc : "I love her but I have never felt desire for her. And I doubt that it could change."

I did not apply the incest patch and 1 min into the game they are already siblings :

Julia : "After all, I didn't move out of our parent's house just to have you move in with me!"
mc : "Oh, gee, thanks Julia. I feel so welcome now..."
Julia : "Come on, kiddo, you were never welcomed or even planned, just ask our parents, they'll tell you that you're here by accident. But since you're here..."
mc : "Uh huh... (Actually, Julia was the accidental one, conceived back when our parents were wild hippies. I'm the one who was planned after her birth made them mature and settle down. I've tried to tell her that...)"

So if they are still siblings after the changed Intro line, what does the incest patch really do?

• Haha
Reactions: LordMerek

LordMerek

Romance & Redemption Enthusiast
Donor
Aug 22, 2018
In the Intro :
mc : "Julia is my childhood friend. We grew up together, she was always close. She was like a big sister to me so I never thought of her as a woman."
mc : "I love her but I have never felt desire for her. And I doubt that it could change."

I did not apply the incest patch and 1 min into the game they are already siblings :

Julia : "After all, I didn't move out of our parent's house just to have you move in with me!"
Julia : "Come on, kiddo, you were never welcomed or even planned, just ask our parents, they'll tell you that you're here by accident. But since you're here..."
mc : "Uh huh... (Actually, Julia was the accidental one, conceived back when our parents were wild hippies. I'm the one who was planned after her birth made them mature and settle down. I've tried to tell her that...)"

So if they are still siblings after the changed Intro line, what does the incest patch really do?
Who knows? My guess is the developer only changed the first couple of lines in the game hoping nobody would notice and if Patreon did decide to take a look at it for some reason they wouldn't bother reading past the end of the first sentence.

Reactions: Alfius

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
In the Intro :

Two children do not have to be related to be raised in the same house, or to refer to the people who raised them as 'parents'.

Reactions: BVonkX

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Two children do not have to be related to be raised in the same house, or to refer to the people who raised them as 'parents'.
Did you read the dialog?
They talk about planned and unplanned pregnancies of their own (same) parents which makes them true siblings :

Since the whole story is fictional, you can always add some lines about both children being adopted and parents just lying to them about relationship, but so far I have not seen such a statement in the game.

Reactions: Walter Victor

Noir Desir

Game Developer
May 15, 2017
In the Intro :

Sorry, I'll fix this in the next update.

4.00 star(s) 36 Votes