potatopower

Nov 15, 2017
A question. Does this happen when you still have scenes to unlock for prostitution or after that? Because when i have completed the prostituion line and would only repeat the thing, this does occur to me as well. It doesn't break the game or anything though.
As a matter of fact, I'm missing the first prostitution scene and 1 bartending scene

MangoManti

Apr 12, 2018
HOW DO YOU GET TO SUB LEVEL 1???
This took me awhile to figure out as well. If you go in the hallway just north of rida's tent (the last quest objective) just walk all the way to the right when in the hallway past those 4 people.

Oct 26, 2017

Yep! That one is already fixed and out, it's just not in the version that f95 has.
How do we get acces to that? It is very irritating, that in 95% cases it is freezing after pub job, or after that 3rd times patroling against/beating the rats...
Impossible to get through

El Presidente

Jun 11, 2018
For some reason they keeping tell me that i can't access the second floor cause it's not yet in game, even if i've the 0.12 and should be there

Vilsa Nara

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2018
How do we get acces to that? It is very irritating, that in 95% cases it is freezing after pub job, or after that 3rd times patroling against/beating the rats...
Impossible to get through
Play the public version, use patreon, or wait for someone to rip it and post it here.

For some reason they keeping tell me that i can't access the second floor cause it's not yet in game, even if i've the 0.12 and should be there
That's because it didn't make it into 0.12. Priorities changed to bug fixing and QoL changes.

Reactions: bluetoothharald

SuperMaxo

Nov 3, 2017
Vilsa Nara was just playing version 11.3 on your itch.io (with Firefox, on a Mac, for full disclosure). I restarted from the start, because I read on the patchnotes that you changed the inner stronghold part of the prologue. (I appreciate them changes too, good decision.) Thing is, after Jenna escapes and comes out of the abandoned house, she goes south and... nothing. There's a map that refuses to load, she's just stuck there, below the screen, in some invisible (to the gamer) place.

I also had trouble with her speed skill in the first couple of battle: couldn't use it (not hard to win even without that skill), but using the skill worked fine in the final battle against Leath. Can't figure out why it worked there, but not before

Vilsa Nara

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2018
Vilsa Nara was just playing version 11.3 on your itch.io (with Firefox, on a Mac, for full disclosure). I restarted from the start, because I read on the patchnotes that you changed the inner stronghold part of the prologue. (I appreciate them changes too, good decision.) Thing is, after Jenna escapes and comes out of the abandoned house, she goes south and... nothing. There's a map that refuses to load, she's just stuck there, below the screen, in some invisible (to the gamer) place.

I also had trouble with her speed skill in the first couple of battle: couldn't use it (not hard to win even without that skill), but using the skill worked fine in the final battle against Leath. Can't figure out why it worked there, but not before
It's told to you that the dash skill is unavailable so the game can slowly teach you movement and attacking first before introducing the skill.

I'll look into the weirdness with the non-loading thing. Can you send a screenshot or a little gif of it happening to you?

SuperMaxo

Nov 3, 2017
It's told to you that the dash skill is unavailable so the game can slowly teach you movement and attacking first before introducing the skill.

I'll look into the weirdness with the non-loading thing. Can you send a screenshot or a little gif of it happening to you?
yes, the dash skill is unavailable for the fight in the clearing in the woods, that I get: but I thought it was supposed to be available inside the stronghlod. No biggie, as I said, as I don't really need it to defeat the meanies.

I suppose I could post a screenshot, though I'm not sure if it would help (it would be better if I could post a gif, if I only knew how -- give me 10 minutes to try and figure it out)

SuperMaxo

Nov 3, 2017
hmmm. did exactly the same things, and you know what, this time it loaded Carceburg map all right.

WTF? I didn't dream this bug, did I? No, I'm sure I didn't. Don't know what to tell you -- couldn't re-create the bug

SuperMaxo

Nov 3, 2017
One thing I'm noticing: I had to restart the game from the last Autosave, which was when Jenna wakes up naked after her discombulation stint in the stronghold ruins; now, on this playthrough, I see that there's an autosave as soon as the Carceburg map loads. Could it be a glitch involving both the map loading and the autosave? No idea: just rambling at this point :-(

deluges

Dec 28, 2018
I like the work that this team is doing to make sure the game is as good as it can be. That's awesome, and thank you!

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
does the update fix the pub errors?
is not fixed !!!!
i have sleep of new day for updat the version.
You can not un eqiup the bar eqiup !!!
The bar man say tabel 0.
no fix for the bug have in the bar i look now my old save .

For ol The bar is in this version not fixed and broken dont us this version. !!!!

For ol new game player the Bar is buggi up to a certain point.
So before you start the bar event always save .
You will not recognize the error as soon as the table is not displayed on the bottom right, then you have arrived at the end of the event !!!

Last edited:
Reactions: Pozar55

FenrisWolfe

Aug 11, 2017
Does anyone have a guide for getting all the scenes? Also is there any way to make her use the thing in the Town Hall or not?

4.50 star(s) 104 Votes