Dec 8, 2019
Hallo!

The game keeps freezing whenever I click skip (dialogue), is it just me or is everyone else experiencing this? Does anyone know why this is happening and how to fix it if, hopefully, it is fixable?

D

Deleted member 1370129

I highly enjoy this game, but what impresses me more is his Patreon. The creator always has a schedule for Patreon updates and never misses them. He is also very reasonable with the prices and unlocks. For only five dollars a month you get almost all content related to the game. I would highly recommend subscribing or following his patreon for in-depth looks at the game and its progress.
hi, post the latest version of games pls

SuperMaxo

Nov 3, 2017
Lots of people seem to know the basics of addition. What if, instead of adding 1 to the previous number, we squared it? Or put it to the 3rd power?

Or, what if every new person that wants some mathematical input used the Fibonacci number corresponding to their rank in the series of requestors?

Wouldn't that be more challenging, or at least less bothersome?

theweedy

Dec 19, 2017
Lots of people seem to know the basics of addition. What if, instead of adding 1 to the previous number, we squared it? Or put it to the 3rd power?

Or, what if every new person that wants some mathematical input used the Fibonacci number corresponding to their rank in the series of requestors?

giphy.gif

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017

I thought they were counting off the people I've been adding to my ignore list... :sneaky:

Reactions: SuperMaxo

Humidcow

Nov 16, 2019
Does anyone know how to get the vr card? I can't figure it out even though it's probably the simplest task in the game xD

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Bug 0.21.2

Mission "The Naked Eye" don´t switch to solved and is open so it disturbs when you look what missions are open and must be solved.

raptor77777

Jun 28, 2018
What do I do after beating the floria boss and the fight after that? quest tracker is empty
Go to Prison Tent first.. After Karen's bitching, go to Carceburg Pub..
There you will be given two choices, one is to move on and become a town slut (Peitho Route), the other one is to Help Karen (Main Story).

Reactions: Asdferman

AnonSS00

Nov 15, 2017
Why my Itch.io account dind't updated with the new update? when a new update come out i just join in my itch.io account and when i go to ''Library'' appears the new update (I was a patreon but i could't keep the membership because i was working and now im study in the college)

lyzko

Feb 18, 2018
Why my Itch.io account dind't updated with the new update? when a new update come out i just join in my itch.io account and when i go to ''Library'' appears the new update (I was a patreon but i could't keep the membership because i was working and now im study in the college)
Probably because you was a patron

AnonSS00

Nov 15, 2017
Probably because you was a patron
Yeah, i know but even after that, i still receive the updates. Example: I was a patreon until X month but even after my membership end, i did receive the updates. Even there say ''You own this game'' weird

lyzko

Feb 18, 2018
Yeah, i know but even after that, i still receive the updates. Example: I was a patreon until X month but even after my membership end, i did receive the updates. Even there say ''You own this game'' weird
Strange. I never get update on Itch when I doesn't patronage

AnonSS00

Nov 15, 2017
Strange. I never get update on Itch when I doesn't patronage
I know, the first time it happend i say ''Well, it's my lucky day. Aprovecha el bug meme (Take advantage of the bug)'' but after that happend every month and did i recieve the update and i was thinking ''When i buy the membership did i buy the license (Like steam) or there is actually a bug?'' So i asking this here with the hope of someone can tell me what exactly is.

raptor77777

Jun 28, 2018
I suppose that's the joke then.
We've had a month+ of questions for an update, yet the request forums return "0" hits for "Third Crisis".
It's been so long since the last update. Is it a normal delay for an update here or this is the only special case?

4.50 star(s) 105 Votes