Jul 28, 2018
Reactions: pacolel and Slayerz

Slayerz

Aug 2, 2017
Jun 20, 2020
I was kind of in the same boat, I had a 2gb memory entry level android phone (j7 star) and .29 worked alright. It did crash alot and get super laggy alot. Lowering the resolution helped alot but even so .30 onwards crashed before the menu screen even showed up. I upgraded phones to an s21 recently and no crashes, a little laggy at night but smooth otherwise.

There definitely seems to be a minimum spec, but not sure exactly what... maybe a minimum of 4gb of ram on your phone? Could be worth to assemble a list of phones that it doesn't work on just amongst the people in the thread to try and derive min requirements
3gb ram

petromonium

May 20, 2017
Does anyone have the 0.33 changelog? if someone already posted it sorry in advance, did a quick search but didn't find anything

nihara

Sep 4, 2017
I need to reset the controls, where is the file saved to delete and reinitialize it?, I can't press the button Reset to Default.

Frogperson

Jan 15, 2019
So, something you ought to make a save for - when Peitho shows up proper in Carceburg and establishes that big tower thing, you can't do the whore questline anymore, as the NPCs that you have to whore out to are missing from the map - or did I miss something

thesgc

Aug 30, 2019
Yeah found it.

Is there a quest for the basement cross scene? I visited the tower, did Arnold's quest, but don't see anything after that

Frogperson

Jan 15, 2019
Yeah found it.

Is there a quest for the basement cross scene? I visited the tower, did Arnold's quest, but don't see anything after that
In the Wilderness, to the South of the Resistance base, theres a bunch of marked Peitho outposts, if you clear them you get some stuff, one of them has the Cross - the centre one i think?

thesgc

Aug 30, 2019
Ahhh. i think part of the issue is the map is really wonky on mobile in the wilderness. I was trying to pan it around to see what's over to various parts of it but it keeps resetting back to the top right corner.

Chickbitter

Nov 28, 2018
I don't know why I haven't tried it before, one of the most exciting I've had here! I'm going to pay for it , it's just missing a bit of bestiality and that would be perfect!

Reactions: hello.jpg
4.50 star(s) 107 Votes