SpecterX

Apr 29, 2020
There's the general slut path, joining the bad guys, becoming an addicted streetwhore, plus a badend for taking over the bar.
I *think* the pure route has you exclusively sleep with your girlfriend? But I also never played that route, so I can't guarantee it. And your companions will have some scenes that involve dick in that iirc.
I was already playing it before I realise it was that kind of game :KEK:. I can try to have fun with it
Does choosing the "submit" lead you the join the bad guys or just add Perversion?

Thecatbred

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2018
I was already playing it before I realise it was that kind of game :KEK:. I can try to have fun with it
Does choosing the "submit" lead you the join the bad guys or just add Perversion?
Context matters, you have to lose a certain battle to start the Evil route, just pay attention to your quests and you'll discover it all... Perversion allows you to equip slutttier outfits and view a bunch of scenes.
There's a skip option (to the start of all the paths) if you're too busy to find all the routes organically.

Reactions: SpecterX

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
Whenever I end up trying to play this game I can't help but feel mislead by the tags & description, though I can't really put my finger on what exactly it even is. Just... bit weird. Game seems meh, very confusing, gameplay is not really fun. The scenes are alright, the art is well done, but the main character is one of the most incoherent and unconvincing personalities in any type of rpg I ever played. Maybe this will be a great game once it is finished, but over the last months it felt as if the actual main story has been forgotten about in favor of a bunch of routes that I personally really dislike & that also, in my opinion, do not fit the premise and the supposed personality of the main char.

Thecatbred

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2018
Whenever I end up trying to play this game I can't help but feel mislead by the tags & description, though I can't really put my finger on what exactly it even is. Just... bit weird. Game seems meh, very confusing, gameplay is not really fun. The scenes are alright, the art is well done, but the main character is one of the most incoherent and unconvincing personalities in any type of rpg I ever played. Maybe this will be a great game once it is finished, but over the last months it felt as if the actual main story has been forgotten about in favor of a bunch of routes that I personally really dislike & that also, in my opinion, do not fit the premise and the supposed personality of the main char.
The main character's personality is fluid, and changes from naive to confident if you play long enough into any H-content path. (at this point you're locked out of naive Jenna and the normal story).

It's also funny when her partner actually get's more aggressive than usual if you're slutting it up at a certain part in the story.

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
The main character's personality is fluid, and changes from naive to confident if you play long enough into any H-content path. (at this point you're locked out of naive Jenna and the normal story).

It's also funny when her partner actually get's more aggressive than usual if you're slutting it up at a certain part in the story.
Well that might be the idea or the plan, but at the current point in time it does not translate into the game enough for me. The main character randomly jumps between different attitudes and there is a severe lack of player control over her actions, especially during the start of the game & then that has a really bad influence on the stuff happening later down the line.

Don't get me wrong, it's not a bad game & I also do not think that there is no chance the game will turn out to be a true gem. Just, at the moment (and that has been my line of thinking whenever I tried the game, which I think I did half or 3/4 a year ago for the first time) it's kinda disappointing and feels way too railroaded towards the MC allowing every man in the world to take advantage of her.
In my opinion either decide if she is meant to be a badass or not (if so for god's sake make her able to fight back properly) or let the player pick that right at the start, but please do not try to present her like 1 in the description and the discussions here when she clearly is not able to even deal with a single thug after the prologue.

And this is ofc only my personal opinion, no reason to adhere to that if you have a different vision ofc! :)

Edit: I confused you for the game's Dev, my bad, sorry if I came across as a little rude.

Sep 9, 2018
WTF When I launch the game it start up 6 Firefox tabs linking to their discord, and then another two tab for Patreon.
Also the game seems to play itself? Loading then keeps going forever... Is this latest build a virus??

Edit: Deleted previous saves did not solve the issue. Version 0.43 from Mega is bad!
Edit 2: It's safe, the issue was caused by a pro controller. https://f95zone.to/threads/third-crisis-v0-43-0-patreon-anduo-games.9027/post-7868147

Last edited:

Thecatbred

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2018
WTF When I launch the game it start up 6 Firefox tabs linking to their discord, and then another two tab for Patreon.
Also the game seems to play itself? Loading then keeps going forever... Is this latest build a virus??

Edit: Deleted previous saves did not solve the issue. Version 0.43 from Mega is bad!
I'mma need you to define "playing itself".

VEHX

Jun 14, 2018
The game have nothing that shows or even suggest pregnancy or inflation. Yet the the promo materials shows the FMC with a big belly.

Sep 9, 2018
I'mma need you to define "playing itself".
Here you go sir...
Incidentially, a lot of files were last updated on April Fools, hmmmmmmm

Edit: Found the source of the issue, it was my Switch Pro controller that was connected at the same time. For some reason it spam mouse 1 inputs very rapidly. Explains why it opened up 5+ tabs of discord and patron. Stupid controller drifts!!!
View attachment 2022-04-05 23-11-38.mp4

Last edited:

SpecterX

Apr 29, 2020
Well that might be the idea or the plan, but at the current point in time it does not translate into the game enough for me. The main character randomly jumps between different attitudes and there is a severe lack of player control over her actions, especially during the start of the game & then that has a really bad influence on the stuff happening later down the line.

Don't get me wrong, it's not a bad game & I also do not think that there is no chance the game will turn out to be a true gem. Just, at the moment (and that has been my line of thinking whenever I tried the game, which I think I did half or 3/4 a year ago for the first time) it's kinda disappointing and feels way too railroaded towards the MC allowing every man in the world to take advantage of her.
In my opinion either decide if she is meant to be a badass or not (if so for god's sake make her able to fight back properly) or let the player pick that right at the start, but please do not try to present her like 1 in the description and the discussions here when she clearly is not able to even deal with a single thug after the prologue.

And this is ofc only my personal opinion, no reason to adhere to that if you have a different vision ofc! :)

Edit: I confused you for the game's Dev, my bad, sorry if I came across as a little rude.
I get you, as a new player it was kind of confusing seeing Jenna go from badass to slutty without keeping much of her old traits.
I wish she could be both, maybe she is but I'm just at 3/4 hours of gameplay so I don't know. But somehow, it makes sense since her brain got messed up with sex gas or whatever at the start of the game, and who knows that shit could still be in the air and the water she drinks.
I think the dev did a good job of showing all the steps of her corruption, at the beginning was she hostile to the idea, and in the end, she begs for it but deep down I still wish that she stay badass and fight back and at the same time be perverse

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
I get you, as a new player it was kind of confusing seeing Jenna go from badass to slutty without keeping much of her old traits.
I wish she could be both, maybe she is but I'm just at 3/4 hours of gameplay so I don't know. But somehow, it makes sense since her brain got messed up with sex gas or whatever at the start of the game, and who knows that shit could still be in the air and the water she drinks.
I think the dev did a good job of showing all the steps of her corruption, at the beginning was she hostile to the idea, and in the end, she begs for it but deep down I still wish that she stay badass and fight back and at the same time be perverse
Well I still don't think it makes any sense how Jenna acts when she is not even on the corruption route, and on neither route her behavior adds up with what is happening in the game. The gameplay and the dialogue tell different stories & to me that just doesn't work.

Thecatbred

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2018
I'm sure you can do a pure playthrough, she's pretty much the opposite of slutty during those... a lot more depressed than badass still.

Though it's pointless since the Main story has been at a standstill for a while now.

Reactions: SpecterX
4.50 star(s) 106 Votes