llDante

Dec 22, 2019
It's not finish, so if you want to leave the mansion you're gonna have to reload the save before you visit the slime
Thanks for the answer, i saw the changelog for 0.47 but they could have left a warning about this there, i spent a lot of time searching for a exit there for nothing, luckly i have a save before entering the mansion! ^^

Nachtmusik

May 1, 2018
Thanks for the answer, i saw the changelog for 0.47 but they could have left a warning about this there, i spent a lot of time searching for a exit there for nothing, luckly i have a save before entering the mansion! ^^
The exact problem I had with the "Talk to Rida" quest, ended up meandering around for an hour trying to find her.

Umberfoot

Dec 5, 2017
Just came back to the game for the first time in a while and played through the most recent version; took me a couple of days, but I had a lot of fun.

Some questions:

1. While checking for answers to a couple of questions that came up while I was playing, I saw mention of some kind of fetch quest for Rida? I think I missed this, where was it supposed to be and were there any specific unlock conditions?

2. Do the Rida/Jewel and/or the Jenna/Sofie animations in the gallery appear in any scenes in-game, or are they (at least for now) gallery-exclusive? All the other animations look like they correspond to in-game scenes, but I know that a lot of the pinups are noncanon...

3. Does anyone know where to find the 'Guilty Pleasure' pinup in the wilderness? I looked through the whole area several times but never found it.

4. Not a question, but I'm really hopeful that we'll eventually get a full in-game scene along the same lines as the 'BAD? END' pinup.

Umberfoot

Dec 5, 2017
is the mansion bugged fixed? still stuck in there and got no saves before i entered it
only noclips works
It's unfinished. You can't progress past a certain point, so you just get stuck. Console commands also work to get out of there (see the link inside the 'cheats' spoiler on the front page of this thread), but there's no way out other than either cheating or waiting for a new version that eventually allows that miniquest to be completed.

GhoulGuy360

Dec 17, 2020
anyone know how to fix missions via console commands? I think I broke my game with console commands even though they sometimes fix themselves when I do enough random things long enough, although I'd imagine I did something to the console so that it eventually loads it even though that isn't how it works (It is the one where you place the Bug in town hall but skip mode is on) ... or is it that Skip Mode is not a good idea to use alongside console commands.

Jul 28, 2018
Update today, can anyone be so kind and post the changelog?
Changelog for 0.48, from their Discord:

Added
  • New content to the Abandoned Mansion's underground area, finishing that storyline. This comes with 2 new animated scenes, cutscenes, and a new outfit.
  • New animated scene when Jenna does not wear the badge and talks to a woodworker in the north of Carceburg.
  • New animated scene when Jenna does not wear the badge and talks to the guy sitting in the Motel.
  • Bride, Elf, and Pilot costumes for Jenna in the Shop.
  • Police, Goth, and Military costumes for Jewel in the Shop.
  • Changes to the Shop UI to show which character the item is meant for and sorted the list of items by character, type, and name.

Fixed
  • A bug where the Shop UI wouldn't show items as owned when they're equipped.

Last edited:

Elsiss Surana

Jan 15, 2019
Main story gets slighted yet again. Thanks for the info, sir.
The main story hasn't been updated in over a year. The author just keeps working on their new game and expanding side content. While I don't know anything for sure, if I had to guess the author's are probably just targeting easy, money making, side content while they spend the vast majority of their dev time working on their other project. They may have lost interest in this one and decided to switch, just putting in enough content for Third Crisis to keep the lights on over on Patreon and stop donations from drying up.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 106 Votes