Vreejack

Oct 7, 2018
How are you supposed to end stealth? It says "move to exit" but all that seems to do is teleport you back and forth between a few points on the screen. After fiddling with it for a while you eventually can move but the effect is random and never occurs when I want it to.

I see. You have to hold move in one direction for five seconds.

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
How are you supposed to end stealth? It says "move to exit" but all that seems to do is teleport you back and forth between a few points on the screen. After fiddling with it for a while you eventually can move but the effect is random and never occurs when I want it to.

I see. You have to hold move in one direction for five seconds.
Are you talking about when she is escaping the base? Her time powers are fucking up which is why you're "teleporting" if you just keep holding right you'll eventually end the sequence.

max_002

Mar 30, 2019
We need a fix for the image size because when machine translation is enabled or for other reasons, synchronization to the monitor size does not occur and this happens:

Reactions: Birdnman993

Birdnman993

Dec 6, 2021
Question, how much content is there currently?

And do you have a date to finish the project or are you adding content without limits?

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
Question, how much content is there currently?

And do you have a date to finish the project or are you adding content without limits?
According to their Patreon updates, they are almost done with the game. Two more updates are supposedly left for the main story to complete, several side stories are already complete, and they mentioned something about going back and filling in some other side quests.

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
According to their Patreon updates, they are almost done with the game. Two more updates are supposedly left for the main story to complete, several side stories are already complete, and they mentioned something about going back and filling in some other side quests.
I haven't played this in a long time. There was an evil route or something, did that go anywhere?

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
I haven't played this in a long time. There was an evil route or something, did that go anywhere?
Joining Peitho? I don't know how far you got, or where the story was at when you last played, but it got as far as Jenna training her first slut. I believe that was one of the routes they were talking about going back and adding a tad more.

The only other two "evil" storylines are Jenna becoming a drug whore and eventually selling out the rebellion, that one ends kind of abruptly. The other is taking over the bar, and that one seemed very solidly finished.

Reactions: Xill

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
Joining Peitho? I don't know how far you got, or where the story was at when you last played, but it got as far as Jenna training her first slut. I believe that was one of the routes they were talking about going back and adding a tad more.
Yeah this one. Seems like it didn't get much more after that I guess.

The other two seem interesting, especially the bar one.

Vreejack

Oct 7, 2018
Massive bug. If an enemy cannot find a path to its target (due to being blocked by others) the enemy combat turn will hang. It happens a lot on maps with narrow paths. I can't even get through this fight with the Touched; how did everyone else do it?

Mustang1998

Dec 25, 2022
The end of this game will be, they destroy the tower and everything is over? I mean, and Peithon? They supposedly didn't conquer the whole world? Also, in my own resistance I said that there were MORE CITIES that were the same as Carceburg. I hope that at least, I don't know, what does it mean that there will be a third crisis 2 or something to continue in a different way. Because if No, it won't make much sense that just destroying the tower ends everything and you get Karen back.

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
The end of this game will be, they destroy the tower and everything is over? I mean, and Peithon? They supposedly didn't conquer the whole world? Also, in my own resistance I said that there were MORE CITIES that were the same as Carceburg. I hope that at least, I don't know, what does it mean that there will be a third crisis 2 or something to continue in a different way. Because if No, it won't make much sense that just destroying the tower ends everything and you get Karen back.
Well for one a story doesn't always have to end with saving the world. Perhaps Third Crisis is just the story of how Jenna helped save Carceburg.

Two: They have already announced the next game, and have some of their team already working on it. It will be a prequel story with Jenna and Karen before the events that lead Karen to be kidnapped.

MzFiend

Nov 7, 2021
Well for one a story doesn't always have to end with saving the world. Perhaps Third Crisis is just the story of how Jenna helped save Carceburg.

Two: They have already announced the next game, and have some of their team already working on it. It will be a prequel story with Jenna and Karen before the events that lead Karen to be kidnapped.
I was under the impression the prequel would be featuring its own protagonist, they showed off art for it a few months ago.

Mustang1998

Dec 25, 2022

I mean, so you're telling me that you're going to continue the story with another character, but it will be from the same universe?

Jan 25, 2018
I played this a coupe of years back, I can't remember anything about the story but I think there was a clothing system or something and the art was good. Should I come back? was there any substantial progress between early 2022 and now?

4.50 star(s) 106 Votes