alltocrazy94

Aug 27, 2018
I played this a coupe of years back, I can't remember anything about the story but I think there was a clothing system or something and the art was good. Should I come back? was there any substantial progress between early 2022 and now?
oh yeah, there's a ton. more sex scenes and some bad endings. if you enjoyed it back then you'll enjoy it more now

quylachum

Feb 2, 2022
is it just me but after the third patrol my combat start glitching and moving dont consume energy, only attack or ability do.

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
is it just me but after the third patrol my combat start glitching and moving dont consume energy, only attack or ability do.
What version are you on? One of the more recent updates made it so that movement doesn't consume energy, each character just has a certain number of tiles they can move in a turn, and attacking and abilities are what consume energy.

So it's actually odd that you were consuming energy with movement. Did you have three pips of energy before and now only have two?

quylachum

Feb 2, 2022
What version are you on? One of the more recent updates made it so that movement doesn't consume energy, each character just has a certain number of tiles they can move in a turn, and attacking and abilities are what consume energy.

So it's actually odd that you were consuming energy with movement. Did you have three pips of energy before and now only have two?
I do have 3 and am on the newest version, it was struggling for me because it wont let me switch to throb during the battle because there was no tutorial on how to do so, with that the game didnt let me swap unless I use all the energy, I finish the old old version before so I was confusing on why the movement no longer consume stamina

But it strange for me because at the beginning of the game movement does consume stamina.

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
I do have 3 and am on the newest version, it was struggling for me because it wont let me switch to throb during the battle because there was no tutorial on how to do so, with that the game didnt let me swap unless I use all the energy, I finish the old old version before so I was confusing on why the movement no longer consume stamina

But it strange for me because at the beginning of the game movement does consume stamina.
To switch characters either hit tab, or select their portrait. It's just like XCOM.

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
Is there lactation content in this game yet ?
Eh... technically I think it's an option in a single cutscene in the Peitho route. But I honestly can't remember all the options for that cutscene so it might not be. So I guess to answer your question; if there is any at all, it's very minimal.

MrYololo

May 16, 2017
Am I the only one to have a lot of bugs with this game ? The content is great but the amount of times i had to restart the game or use console to get out of situations.

- When you dash into someone (click on his space) with throb, the rest of the combat is glitched
- Sometimes combat indicators (red squares to determine what can be attacked for example) just disappear
- Everytime i reload a save,it unlocks the achievments done in this run.Yet when i go to the achievments tab all of them are greyed out
- Sometimes the game just crashes out of nowhere (glad it autosaves so often)

Are these just version specific bugs or did other people encountered them too ?

Reactions: ethix and Enigmanic

Enigmanic

Nov 4, 2019
Am I the only one to have a lot of bugs with this game ? The content is great but the amount of times i had to restart the game or use console to get out of situations.

- When you dash into someone (click on his space) with throb, the rest of the combat is glitched
- Sometimes combat indicators (red squares to determine what can be attacked for example) just disappear
- Everytime i reload a save,it unlocks the achievments done in this run.Yet when i go to the achievments tab all of them are greyed out
- Sometimes the game just crashes out of nowhere (glad it autosaves so often)

Are these just version specific bugs or did other people encountered them too ?
As far as I recall the bugs you mention have existed pretty much the entire time this game has been in development.

GTK/HLK

Sep 28, 2017
Any know, in short words, how The "Voice of Reason" is supposed to end. been holding a save for awhile with the brain/machine done. and idk where it actually ends. just says to speak to Floria(while all the rest of the options are completed).

Currently just elsewhere in the map. though revisiting the location always has the same dialog when prior to entering control room. and always repeats once exiting it.

edit:
(may also be misremembering if there was a CS with all leaving the location. but again. now loading the latest version awhile back. its hard to tell what changes effected.)

4.50 star(s) 106 Votes