altmax

Feb 4, 2022
can anyoine help with the "gaining access mission"? it saus that I have to talk to klaus with a checkmark next to it but I still don't have the access card in my inventory

ethix

May 27, 2022
View attachment 3226371
Excuse me, how to visit this house again? Since I first entered, I have been unable to find the house again, or to be locked at any time.
This looks like a bug and will probably be fixed in the future.
I had the same problem when I didn't have enough perversion, I solved it by editing the save file.
Search for "ID":"Job_Meet the client","Completion":4 and change 4 to 1.

Reactions: fapderp11

HelnKellr

Oct 21, 2019
Anyone know how to get to the treasure in the carsen mines ?

I have already interacted with all of the phallic statues / rocks.

thanks in advance!

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
Anyone know how to get to the treasure in the carsen mines ?

I have already interacted with all of the phallic statues / rocks.

thanks in advance!
Wish I could help, I've only done that side quest once just to say that I've done it. But it was obnoxious to do and the reward was pretty weak for how difficult / tedious it was.

Reactions: HelnKellr

HelnKellr

Oct 21, 2019
Wish I could help, I've only done that side quest once just to say that I've done it. But it was obnoxious to do and the reward was pretty weak for how difficult / tedious it was.
I played the game forever ago and solved it, but for some reason I can't get it. Maybe its bugged? :unsure:

If the reward is meh then ill just skip it ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Thank you!

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
Guys, can you only get to floor 1 of the tower? I tried to go up but it won't allow me to move forward.
You should have the entry level, and the floor above it for now. On the ground floor you need to rescue 5 people from under rubble before proceeding.

Dec 6, 2022
You should have the entry level, and the floor above it for now. On the ground floor you need to rescue 5 people from under rubble before proceeding.
I understand, but when I go to an elevator that is on the bottom left it tells me to wait until the next update because development is missing, the other option is that I take the elevator where I went up and the elevator options do not respond.

Ronia

Sep 12, 2018
Anyone know if they continued the Peitho arc further than halfway through training the first girl and then you were stuck in the facility?

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
max_002
all links are unavailable and there are no files for downloading
I checked the windows version links - FilesFM and Mixdrop are down, the rest are in working order. For Android, Terminal and UH are also operational. "All" is an overstatement.

4.50 star(s) 106 Votes