echo32

Apr 18, 2018
How do you unlock the gallery? I had a search, but everything is from years ago and those methods don't work.

Eidt: Nevermind. Found a console command that worked: gallery.unlockall

Nynox

Dec 29, 2018
I haven't played this game in years so my memory is a bit hazy, but didn't it contain bestiality once? Did they have to cut it for the Patreon hall monitors?

Sologor

Nov 13, 2020
from mixdrop windows give me virus alert, all fine from mega
Same here but I want to point out that EVERY game from mixdrop gave me a virus warning in the last few days so, I think the problem is on their side.

If there is some actual problem it would be super duper cool to have a warning as a sticky thread on the main page

javajav

Oct 31, 2019
Can't run android version. I extracted the download, but there doesn't seem to be any executable file.

Help anyone, please?
Uh... why did you extract it? It's an APK. You install it on an Android phone/tablet as-is. Open APK file in file browser app, give the app permission to install from unknown sources, and you should be golden.

Reactions: battlesh0rts

battlesh0rts

Oct 18, 2021
Uh... why did you extract it? It's an APK. You install it on an Android phone/tablet as-is. Open APK file in file browser app, give the app permission to install from unknown sources, and you should be golden.
It was a .apk.zip file I had no option to install or do anything but extract :(

4.50 star(s) 106 Votes