Oct 26, 2022
ok, i have played enough of the corruption path involving jobs and personal request,and even doing some prostitution,the content it's very spicy,maybe a little bit too much,but that does not mean you have to allow the protagonist to go through humiliation or extreme sexual depravity,and believe she doesn't mind at all..but i was blown away from that encounter(after some fights and chasing)with Firestorm...i mean wow..what will this world would be ,without such feelings..amazing job from the creator,i've never seen such a game with events and screenplay on the booth sides,the content it's never ending,i hope you are getting paid for this man,congratulations again..also i need help with the dancer job at the bar,i cannot pass the first dance,jewel is moving too fast and i always fail

Last edited:
Reactions: Jdtkiller

kostrr2

Nov 27, 2022
Не работает. Я не могу прикоснуться к лампочке. Кнопка не реагирует. Что делать?
Screenshot_1.jpg

elevatogpm

Apr 28, 2020
Не работает. Я не могу прикоснуться к лампочке. Кнопка не реагирует. Что делать?
View attachment 3119375
Ну, во первых: ты не у лампочки. Тебе нужно заполнить шкалу в правом углу экрана. Как ты подойдёшь к лампочке - он загорится зелёным, и начнется хоррор сегмент.

Well, first things first: you are not even close to the lamp. You need to fill this-circle-thing up. When you'll be close enough - it's starts glowing green.

Reactions: kostrr2

kostrr2

Nov 27, 2022
Ну, во первых: ты не у лампочки. Тебе нужно заполнить шкалу в правом углу экрана. Как ты подойдёшь к лампочке - он загорится зелёным, и начнется хоррор сегмент.

Well, first things first: you are not even close to the lamp. You need to fill this-circle-thing up. When you'll be close enough - it's starts glowing green.
I found it, thanks!

Dec 6, 2022
Third Crisis 28_11_2023 18_42_25.png
I don't know if anyone else has gone through this part of the story, but when you want to start the mission the characters have 1 percent of life and it is impossible to pass the level, does anyone know what to do?

gandhigun

Dec 14, 2017
I don't know if anyone else has gone through this part of the story, but when you want to start the mission the characters have 1 percent of life and it is impossible to pass the level, does anyone know what to do?
You skip the fight with skip mode and hope it gets fixed in any of the future updates (or updates not yet uploaded here).
Alternatively just try turtling - you stay and let the fiends come to you - with Throbert (or whoever got better defence items) taking the front position to make him tank blows. Then you let your Family Jewels heal him (equip vibrator on her so she gets 2 healing skills) and leave the killing to Good Vibes and Florence without the Machine.

Akalimuanba

Dec 2, 2018
Version 0.56
I'm looking for 0.57
*Remembering that I got it from a GOG repository, I cannot give a 100% guarantee that it will be virus-free

Reactions: DenseFool
Dec 6, 2022
You skip the fight with skip mode and hope it gets fixed in any of the future updates (or updates not yet uploaded here).
Alternatively just try turtling - you stay and let the fiends come to you - with Throbert (or whoever got better defence items) taking the front position to make him tank blows. Then you let your Family Jewels heal him (equip vibrator on her so she gets 2 healing skills) and leave the killing to Good Vibes and Florence without the Machine.
How am I supposed to skip fights, is there any option to continue without fighting?

SuperMaxo

Nov 3, 2017
Anyone know what's preventing this from being on mac? Is it unity?
There are Unity games on Mac, and they run fine.

But the developer has to build a Mac version first, and if they don't have a Mac to test it, then there's a good chance that it won't work, and then that players will complain about it and will bug the dev's to fix it, and the dev's will try blindly, but still won't be able to test it, etc. So it's just easier for them to not bother at all.

Luckily, with this game, you can play the Web version, which runs just fine on my Mac, and probably does on your Mac too.

Reactions: Juicy Blueberry

gandhigun

Dec 14, 2017
How am I supposed to skip fights, is there any option to continue without fighting?
Open the options menu and go into game settings, then scroll to the top, there you should have the skip mode which you can switch on. Return to the game and you will see a new button for instant win above your action menu during battle.

Skip mode also allows you to instantly win minigames and it disables guard detection during the curfew.

Dec 6, 2022
Open the options menu and go into game settings, then scroll to the top, there you should have the skip mode which you can switch on. Return to the game and you will see a new button for instant win above your action menu during battle.

Skip mode also allows you to instantly win minigames and it disables guard detection during the curfew.
I had never paid attention to that configuration, thank you very much from you

Reactions: ELECTRO503.

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
Only full body screenshot of something with a penis has tits. Are the majority of penises here attached to trannys/futas or are at least half the dicks attached to something resembling a dude? Not really interested in trans or m/m situations (a few throughout the game is fine) and f/f doesn't really do it for me either, so info appreciated before I download.

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
and f/f doesn't really do it for me either
If futas count as "f/f" - this game might indeed not "be for you", as far as sexual content goes, anyway: it leans towards lesbian; futa content is actually VERY sparse by comparison, and heterosexual is...eeh - prooooobably a little less frequent compared to f/f, to me it felt like the only thing it was different in was that almost every male is a faceless body (like on the first screenshot), whereas f/f is predominantly with characters that have a face to their name. Or, as you put it, a "full body".

Reactions: dontcarewhateverno
4.50 star(s) 111 Votes