Jul 28, 2018
So how do you use the dash skill? I click it and nothing happens.
If there are legal squares for her to dash to, they will be highlighted on the screen. Click on one of those squares to dash.

The potential target squares are in a box around Jenna: go six squares diagonally in each direction and draw lines between them horizontally and vertically. There must be no obstructions between Jenna and a target square for it to be legal for her dash. (It's not a teleport.)

Skooky

Nov 3, 2021
If there are legal squares for her to dash to, they will be highlighted on the screen. Click on one of those squares to dash.

The potential target squares are in a box around Jenna: go six squares diagonally in each direction and draw lines between them horizontally and vertically. There must be no obstructions between Jenna and a target square for it to be legal for her dash. (It's not a teleport.)
Thank you, also forgot to edit my og comment. It was a glitch, the squares weren't showing.

mrstoneyy

Jun 19, 2022
Are there save files that have the whole gallery unlocked? There are some scenes which are so far back that I have not unlocked which requires me losing.

Oct 26, 2022
any saves from the moment she get in,after that entrance behind the water,must be from the begininng,but it's kinda hard for me to get through.thank you

Malroth00

Nov 10, 2017
Hey all, just wondering how Mind Control and corruption factor into this game?
as of 3 updates ago there was very little, just some background explanation that it's going on somewhere and it might be why there's so many act like a slut around town options. I've mostly lost interest until I hear this has changed.

Reactions: Enigmanic

Emogir

Aug 23, 2019
Decided to start this game over because it's been a long time. I've found 2 issues in my first hour or 2 of playing:

1. For some reason, nothing happens when I attempt to use the skip turn button in combat. It worked the very first time for tutorial and since then I haven't been able to use it. I can click it but it just doesn't do anything

2. Navigating the inventory with just the keyboard controls is hell. I remember it not being the greatest before either, but now I have to go up to the key items tab and then go down again to interact with any clothing I select (Haven't needed to touch anything other than clothes yet so don't know how it is on the weapons tab and such). If I don't do this it just acts as if I haven't selected anything.

Is this just me having something gone wrong, and does anyone know if there's a way for me to fix this?

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
Decided to start this game over because it's been a long time. I've found 2 issues in my first hour or 2 of playing:

1. For some reason, nothing happens when I attempt to use the skip turn button in combat. It worked the very first time for tutorial and since then I haven't been able to use it. I can click it but it just doesn't do anything

2. Navigating the inventory with just the keyboard controls is hell. I remember it not being the greatest before either, but now I have to go up to the key items tab and then go down again to interact with any clothing I select (Haven't needed to touch anything other than clothes yet so don't know how it is on the weapons tab and such). If I don't do this it just acts as if I haven't selected anything.

Is this just me having something gone wrong, and does anyone know if there's a way for me to fix this?
You have to hold the skip button in order to skip the turn. I don't know why the game teaches you, you can just press it, because it doesn't work like that after the tutorial.

I suspect they didn't really intend menu navigation to be done with the keyboard alone. It just so happened to work out that way, but the last three updates they've worked on was changes to the UI so this is perhaps something that got fixed.

Reactions: Emogir
Jul 28, 2018
You have to hold the skip button in order to skip the turn. I don't know why the game teaches you, you can just press it, because it doesn't work like that after the tutorial.
Because they haven't touched the "Prelewd" at all. In the latest version with the new mechanics it still has the old mechanics.

Speaking of which, I wouldn't recommend going past 0.55 at the moment. The later versions with the new mechanics are broken in many fights. Enemies may walk forever and lock up the game or are able to swarm you so fast you can't survive. The devs have acknowledged on their Discord that there are problems but I haven't seen them say how they plan to fix it.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 106 Votes