consumptionist

Donor
Aug 7, 2019
just out of curiosity......
in the changelog the dev always posts how many lines of code the did for each update. does anyone with knowledge or renpy agree with this?
my curiosity stems from my current funding projects, as i have some changes to make and also, how often I have seen in feeds how simple renpy is to use as an engine. wondering if they are actually coding or just adjusting existing renpy code instead

Rock&Rule

Mar 15, 2019
I did a quick play through and enjoyed what was there. Audrey though really makes you miss out on the cosplay if you turned down the relationship. Tammy was sexy but missing out on Jenna's outfit is just criminal.

I didn't realize until I went back and ran an old save that had the Audrey path. Her cosplay outfit was fairly nice as well even if she was giving off a hint of crazy eyes. I am glad I loaded it up just because Goldy smack talking the changes she made and this.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: AwakenMyLove

bugmenot9999

Mar 29, 2018
Frequently it is not supposed to be one until a modder makes it one. I just thought it was odd that this game which seems so close to being one has never been modded to be one. Not that I care, it just seemed strange.
Tell that to all the games with your "landlady" and "roomate(s)" to avoid the patreon purge. I'm kinda glad the purge hit because we get more variety than just yet another incest game popping up every day.

Yamiro

May 8, 2018
I hope thread starter will be post in front page the compressed file link.
Thanks for the game..

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
What was the point of the cinema scene?
The mc just went nto crazy mode and wouldn't let it go.
Something about male pride bs.
And what was wrong with that girl in the back.
It looked like her medication was kicking in.
She went nuts all of a sudden.

Last edited:
Reactions: The_Horny_Latino

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
I wasn't a big fan of the new Audrey to begin with, and now you put a tattoo on the Holy Land of her breasts.

What
The
Utter
Fuck
?!
I didn't even know who Adudrey was. I had to go back to an early save.
Long time since I played this game.
I kinda liked her the way she was but this look fits her somehow.
Don't care about the tattoo business. I think that's just a waste of money.
Specially if you need an operation on that very spot.

36 Ninjas

Feb 27, 2018
I felt like I was suddenly high playing this update between the tattoo chick and the theater girl. This update was weird lmao.

jpostel

Jul 4, 2017
just out of curiosity......
in the changelog the dev always posts how many lines of code the did for each update. does anyone with knowledge or renpy agree with this?
my curiosity stems from my current funding projects, as i have some changes to make and also, how often I have seen in feeds how simple renpy is to use as an engine. wondering if they are actually coding or just adjusting existing renpy code instead
There is a lot of renpy helper code to get started, but I would argue that once you start looking at a branching VN story, you have to write a decent amount of code to check and keep track of variables. Since my background is not in graphics or animation, I would also say that rendering is MUCH more time consuming than writing code. For a renpy VN, the bulk of the code is either reusable (especially if you wrote it yourself) or writing for the story. Which brings me to my last point of the story and dialog being very important for anything beyond quick FAP games. Writing a compelling story takes time and talent.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Date with Felicia was great, time with Jen was fantastic and I think I love Black Puss .. er ... Tammy...

I did notice I hadn't deleted my Audrey run so thought "why not" ... damn that was a mistake.

I don't like her new look to start with but to slap a tramp stamp on her just doubles down on the cheap look.

All the girls are great but I have to say I hate Audrey now. That hurts to say, I adored her for so long, she was amazing.

3.50 star(s) 101 Votes