Qoo-Rilla

Jun 14, 2018
Umm 3 gb+? I think we have a problem with space usage, or soon we have. :p But this is still far from what Lucky Mark is. If I remember correctly 15 gb+

DSTORQUE

Dec 10, 2017
Any naughtiness with Jenna I missed this update? All the choices in the theater lead to the same ending scene. Is there any way to get more than a grope and "to be continued..."?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Any naughtiness with Jenna I missed this update? All the choices in the theater lead to the same ending scene. Is there any way to get more than a grope and "to be continued..."?
No, that seems to be as far as she goes for now.

Tammy is where the actions at.

Jun 1, 2017
Hello guy's, someone can help with Goldy? i try ( think) everything but cant reach the restaurant scene, i try to be on Audrey path, be bad in conversation with Goldy, win chess game, throw out dad and punch him but nothing, any save or guide for this, please?

Reactions: AwakenMyLove

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
Woah this side of Audrey is intense... but in a sexy way. It's like something snapped... but in a sexy way(hopefully).

Don't won't her going full on psycho and killing one of my love interest like a certain women from a certain game that I don't care to mention. That being said she's treating like a baby which could only means.. I have a new mommy hooray!

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
There is a variable in the game called: d7jennaclothesstorefail = True. I look an it is set to true but I dont know how I failed it and what are the consequences of that fail. Does anyone know what this means or how I can fix it if it is a bad fail?

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
Audrey: quote "I'm certain it's really hard for her..." This is my 2nd play through and some how I missed this little gem and just now got what she was saying I :LOL: so damn hard!

Reactions: AwakenMyLove

AwakenMyLove

Nov 15, 2019
Woah this side of Audrey is intense... but in a sexy way. It's like something snapped... but in a sexy way(hopefully).

Don't won't her going full on psycho and killing one of my love interest like a certain women from a certain game that I don't care to mention. That being said she's treating like a baby which could only means.. I have a new mommy hooray!
She’s probably going to be some crazy obsessive misery type chick which is kinda hot

• Haha
Reactions: Hercule_Poirot

jon6556

Sep 23, 2017
Would it be possible to get a MAC link for V0.08? Normally I would use Wine for .exe files but the latest Mac update removed that option. So if someone would be so kind....

Reactions: \EGOIST
3.50 star(s) 101 Votes