-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
i wonder..was there a trigger i missed that started Audrey's transition into a 1970's hooker?...or did she want that on her own?
Maybe this is part of why she's struggled to find a guy. :unsure: She was just fine before getting all dolled up. And a tattoo? Who the hell told her she had to get that? I just really don't get tattoos. I'm normally totally fine with them, but I agree with Goldy's comment: a heart with flowers coming out of it? I wonder if it was a patron-decided thing.

wavexe

Oct 28, 2019
someone can post a walkthrough or a mod for this? btw this game have a big potential + good renders and i really like it

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
That Audrey transformation reminds me about an Iron Maiden song, we should probably run to the hills. It really isn't healthy to change that much for someone else. I'm sure there must be 26319232 red flags about her behavior that should probably send the MC running for his life.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
That Audrey transformation reminds me about an Iron Maiden song, we should probably run to the hills. It really isn't healthy to change that much for someone else. I'm sure there must be 26319232 red flags about her behavior that should probably send the MC running for his life.
I agree that you should never change yourself so dramatically for another person, especially in this type of situation. More than anything, I'm actually worried about Audrey. Signs point to a possible breakdown. She seems like the type of personality to really quickly plummet into a deep depression. I really like her, too (not just physically). I hope I don't screw it up and cause her to spiral out of control. And on top of it all, I think Goldy could be hurt in the process. This is not looking good. :(

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I think the coding for the sound could use some double checking. Parts of the game have music while other parts are dead silent. Makes for a bit of an odd experience. I end up playing my own music when the game is silent and then I get to a scene that has in game music and have to tab out to silence my music. Then fairly soon it goes silent again.

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
Right? The whole run to the hills speech was just me joking around, but the real problem would be for her mental health, because she seems to be about to crack under pressure. I mean...how would she react if at some point the MC told her that he's not so fond of her changing so much? Probably not so well...

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

mario1994

Nov 3, 2017
vol 8. Damn Audrey.. why the fuk did she metamorph into bimbo bitch. At least she is ours but.. c'mon. Her make up is horrible and that always present creepy smile. The sexy girls had little to no time to appear in this update. For the most part it was corny or cringe worthy. I downloaded it for few hours with my super slow internet only to get dissapointed. I hope that in future updates the action will happen but with the sexy characters like our guest, black haired big busted beauty. Mysterious brown haired fit girl. Sarcastic red head or white haired teen.. there are soo many options yet dev chose hoe transformed secretary/partner.. damn.

Le Pew

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
vol 8. Damn Audrey.. why the fuk did she metamorph into bimbo bitch. At least she is ours but.. c'mon. Her make up is horrible and that always present creepy smile. The sexy girls had little to no time to appear in this update. For the most part it was corny or cringe worthy. I downloaded it for few hours with my super slow internet only to get dissapointed. I hope that in future updates the action will happen but with the sexy characters like our guest, black haired big busted beauty. Mysterious brown haired fit girl. Sarcastic red head or white haired teen.. there are soo many options yet dev chose hoe transformed secretary/partner.. damn.
She's a weird psycho ready to kill anyone gets too close to her man!
This path is going to end bad. I'm all for Black Puss now :ROFLMAO:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
She's a weird psycho ready to kill anyone gets too close to her man!
This path is going to end bad. I'm all for Black Puss now :ROFLMAO:
View attachment 465393 Audrey plotting revenge, Hide your Bunnies.
Personally, I think she's got super low self-confidence. From the beginning of the game, you could almost tell romance has abandoned her most of her life before. I definitely think there are signs she'll crack, but I don't think she'll go Glenn Close. I'm worried she'll spiral into severe depression. Those dagger eyes, I think, were signs of her insecurity. Obviously, they are jealousy, but I think her insecurity is much, much deeper than that. There might be a very sad ending coming soon. :cry:
Right? The whole run to the hills speech was just me joking around, but the real problem would be for her mental health, because she seems to be about to crack under pressure. I mean...how would she react if at some point the MC told her that he's not so fond of her changing so much? Probably not so well...
I think that would end badly for sure. I think almost any scenario other than something that specifically boosts her self-esteem will be bad. Finding out there are other girls (i.e., if you're trying for a harem) would probably devastate her. If you've pursued Goldy, she'll be devastated. If you decide to break things off, she'll be devastated. I don't see things going well in Audrey's future, unless you're somehow able to give her enough attention and she feels you're sincere.

wirelessnick

May 4, 2019
Overall a good game, but this was a very strange update. I mean who was that girl from back seat at the movies? A terminator? And if you look in the room is another girl in red dress half naked? WTF is this? I love girls with big boobs and big asses but man that tattoo girl and Tonya are disproportionate with all the curves in wrong places, also anatomically impossible. I read about Audrey being a psycho but is strange only with Tammy and with Jenna is trying to befriended her.

I kindly ask how trigger the scene with Felicia at beach? Also the "special scene" will be available with Ep. 9?

wirelessnick

May 4, 2019
Personally Audrey look is not a major turn-off for me. I mean if she feel good with her new look who am I to judge her? What I worry is her neighbor loyalty to fanaticism. And "about to crack under pressure " where is the pressure? Beside she is submissive enough to be controlled by MC in any possible "extreme" scenario.

mario1994

Nov 3, 2017
Audrey can be great character if she will reverse a little and be a lowkey horny bunny. Now whatever she wears or does screams for attention which in turn make her repulsive or creepy. Her body is damn great. Her clothing choice borderline erotic and her make up too striking which as a whole seem to scream for attention. I personally hope that she will reverse a little and return to be that secretary we banged earlier but with a little more daring clothing and styled hairdo. Besides her look. I wish that at some point she will be our partner in coercing girls into our little harem. For now I am all for getting into it. Goldy, Black haired beauty, brown haired fit girl and last but not least our guest, the princess. If that worked out I would be damn glad. White haired girl seems ok.. but somehow I can't imagine her as one that can have only one partner.

Reactions: wirelessnick

Phoeniix

Oct 24, 2017
To whom it may concern... I run on a Mac. So I downloaded the PC version Ep8 and copied the relevant folders into the Mac Ep6 version (overwriting the old ones). I was able to play though to the end of episode 8 without issues... I used my Episode 6 save too! Good luck Mac guys!
(gotta open the package if you don't know what I mean right click on the app)
Copy the lib/linux-x86_64/eggs folder into the Contents/MacOS/lib/darwin-x86_64 folder (might not be needed i don't know)
Copy the
game folder and the renpy folder into the Contents/Resources/autorun folder
Copy
ALL the contents of the pythonlib2.7 folder into the Contents/MacOS/lib/darwin-x86_64/Lib folder
Copy
TFMG.py and TFMG.sh into the Contents/Resources/autorun folder
Again, I am not sure ALL of these need to be copied, but this worked for me!

Last edited:
Reactions: ovoalonso

wirelessnick

May 4, 2019
We all talk about harem but the game is not tagged "harem". I don't now what is the name of the game where the MC bang all the girls but the girls remain in love with the MC regardless and stay separated. I think this would be the best solution to the existing convoluting mess (remember Jenna demon?)

3.50 star(s) 101 Votes