Awwjammit

Apr 23, 2019
Did I miss out on opening the Goldy route? When she puts her hand on MC's leg at the restaurant the only option available was to stop her. Was there something i missed earlier that shut that route down?

wirelessnick

May 4, 2019
Did I miss out on opening the Goldy route? When she puts her hand on MC's leg at the restaurant the only option available was to stop her. Was there something i missed earlier that shut that route down?

You need to have the night scene with Goldy at Audrey home. This leads to the apparition of option "Let her rub" at the restaurant.

Reactions: EverydaySanePsycho

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
Guys can somebody say this game have impregnation and pregnancy? And its gonna be psssible to have multiple girls like harem?

panzermaster

Mar 6, 2018
I wonder, is there any scene with sheva after her intro if you pick the right choice? I am really interested in the character but I am not sure if it is possible to see her again.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
We all talk about harem but the game is not tagged "harem". I don't now what is the name of the game where the MC bang all the girls but the girls remain in love with the MC regardless and stay separated. I think this would be the best solution to the existing convoluting mess (remember Jenna demon?)
Guys can somebody say this game have impregnation and pregnancy? And its gonna be psssible to have multiple girls like harem?
I'm not sure it always ends up strictly followed, but tags on games are supposed to indicate current content only. A harem is a situation where all the girls know about one another as well (and are totally fine with it), not just that the MC is messing around all over town. So I don't believe it applies right now.

She may not object vehemently right now, but I don't think Jenna is OK with the MC's intimacy with Audrey. I'm pretty sure Audrey hasn't a clue about any of the other girls. I don't think anyone knows about Tammy hooking up with the MC, and we haven't had any indication that anyone knows about the Felicia, Linda, Vanessa, or Goldy relationships except those in each relationship. So, to recap, either the girls don't seem to know about each other's involvement with the MC or they haven't shown that they're OK with the few they do know about. Thus, no harem (at least, not yet).

wirelessnick

May 4, 2019
I'm not sure it always ends up strictly followed, but tags on games are supposed to indicate current content only. A harem is a situation where all the girls know about one another as well (and are totally fine with it), not just that the MC is messing around all over town. So I don't believe it applies right now.

She may not object vehemently right now, but I don't think Jenna is OK with the MC's intimacy with Audrey. I'm pretty sure Audrey hasn't a clue about any of the other girls. I don't think anyone knows about Tammy hooking up with the MC, and we haven't had any indication that anyone knows about the Felicia, Linda, Vanessa, or Goldy relationships except those in each relationship. So, to recap, either the girls don't seem to know about each other's involvement with the MC or they haven't shown that they're OK with the few they do know about. Thus, no harem (at least, not yet).
Thanks. Exactly my point. I know what harem is. What is the name for this situation?

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Thanks. Exactly my point. I know what harem is. What is the name for this situation?
MC is cheating on Audrey (she is the only official relationship so far) and is basically friends w/ benefits with the others (Tammy, Goldy) or in the initial dating stage but aren't officially together yet (Jenna, Felicia, Vanessa and Linda)

Now, as far as girls knowing about each other goes.

- Jenna knows about Audrey
- Tammy knows about Audrey (right? from this update)
- Goldy knows about Audrey
- Goldy knows that MC went to a fancy restaurant with Jenna.

I don't think a harem is possible. The only pairing that seems plausible is Tammy and Jenna IMO, but Audrey did go from a nice motherly (kind of) figure to a hooker so who knows.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
MC is cheating on Audrey (she is the only official relationship so far) and is basically friends w/ benefits with the others (Tammy, Goldy) or in the initial dating stage but aren't officially together yet (Jenna, Felicia, Vanessa and Linda)

Now, as far as girls knowing about each other goes.

- Jenna knows about Audrey
- Tammy knows about Audrey (right? from this update)
- Goldy knows about Audrey
- Goldy knows that MC went to a fancy restaurant with Jenna.

I don't think a harem is possible. The only pairing that seems plausible is Tammy and Jenna IMO, but Audrey did go from a nice motherly (kind of) figure to a hooker so who knows.
Yep. This situation is just called cheating, and that tag is applied to the game already. Ofc, it's only cheating if you are, in fact, trying to pursue a harem that will never happen. I'm waiting for everything on my cheating playthrough (I have multiple playthroughs saved) to blow up in the MC's face. I can't see sleeping around ending well in this game.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I'm just hoping the bunny in the pot doesn't turn out to be Goldy if Audrey snaps after the breakup. I was kind of surprised the MC dropped that after learning it was over. So it's cool if I still see Goldy right? :whistle:
Yeah, that's kind of messed up. I have an IRL experience kind of similar to this. I went to pick up a girl for my first date (so no emotional investment yet, obviously). Before she came out from the back room, I very briefly met her roommate — as in, we said hello and gave our names. My date entered the room, and we left. We seemed (to me) to have a pretty good time. As I was saying goodnight, she told me, "You should take my roommate out". It was . . . weird. So much so that I never took either of the girls out afterward.

• Wow
Reactions: Rock&Rule
3.50 star(s) 101 Votes