harazard

Apr 22, 2018
i remember playing this game like an year ago but then it had something like a walktrough now there is no walktrough at all and there are certain choices which you gotta be careful of which to choose or not(in my memory ofc)

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Jenna is the game's Unicorn..the one you actually have to earn..so you aint gonna get to boink her like the others..you are going to have to learn how to decline the others and romance Jenna..eventually she will see you are the "one" and her flower will open for you to pollinate..i think..just my opinion..Audrey romance closes Jenna romance..Tammy is ok though..Linda is BAD MOJO..Felicia and Vanessa are sideboinks and do not count..now..all we need is thicc tat dame to become a boink too..she was kinda hot actually :D oh..and Goldy..is the "other" unicorn..(imho) she's the co-main with Jenna...simply because of how her content is laid out also.
i think the trigger for Goldy to become main was the "do it now or wait and make it special"..do it now..she becomes a side boink..something special..she's LI

HueyFreeman32

Jun 3, 2018
Hey guys . This might be the wrong place or way to ask but me not knowing any better il say it . Is there any walkthrough for this game? Been trying to make different save points for different decisions but this game seems alot more open in the decisions than I thought it would be. If so that be great if someone can send me in the rite direction or link to it. Thanks

Bucketbot89

Feb 11, 2018
Hey guys . This might be the wrong place or way to ask but me not knowing any better il say it . Is there any walkthrough for this game? Been trying to make different save points for different decisions but this game seems alot more open in the decisions than I thought it would be. If so that be great if someone can send me in the rite direction or link to it. Thanks
I believe walkthrough is patreon only

Reactions: HueyFreeman32

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
Maybe it's because it's been a while but I don't remember breaking it off with Audrey. Pretty short update if you did that.

3.50 star(s) 101 Votes