-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
My old saves wouldn't work, so I selected new game. It asked me a bunch of preliminary questions and then began new content. After it played to the end of content I tried to start another new game, but it started to ask me all the same questions. It seems this version does not allow a full fresh start.
Season 1 is in the spoiler in the op, this update is the beginning of the second season

Reactions: JimMorrison19

misdark

Apr 28, 2018
Is everyone getting the break up with audrey on the bench as part of the story? or i am missing something?

im second guessing myself because of this:

FYI new version gates most of its content behind you not having become Audrey's girlfriend in previous chapters.

I'm expecting this chapter to be a bit controversial for that and spoiler lol

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Is everyone getting the break up with audrey on the bench as part of the story? or i am missing something?

im second guessing myself because of this:
Not me, never had anything to do with her once she made the change from attractive to cheap hooker.

Fortunately this start gave me enough questions to avoid her completely. Only had Tammy and Jenna.

JimMorrison19

Dec 14, 2017
Not me, never had anything to do with her once she made the change from attractive to cheap hooker.

Fortunately this start gave me enough questions to avoid her completely. Only had Tammy and Jenna.
I'll have to go through and answer those questions differently too.

misdark

Apr 28, 2018

I mean for those who accepted her as a GF

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I mean for those who accepted her as a GF
Then, yes. It seems that is a set piece for everyone who accepted her.

Pretty sure the dev hates her.

First he turned into a mutant and then, for those that could look beyond the creepy smile and tramp stamp tatoo, he removes her from the game for ... reasons ... then when he decides to bring he back for those that patiently waited ...... she dumps you.

Dev hates her, he hates her so much.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019

Dev completely spoiled Audrey's appearance. Before she was pretty, now like you say - cheap hooker. I have lost interest since then.

For me, Jenna and Vanessa are the best.

Reactions: mofonistik

Bucketbot89

Feb 11, 2018
Dev completely spoiled Audrey's appearance. Before she was pretty, now like you say - cheap hooker. I have lost interest since then.

For me, Jenna and Vanessa are the best.
For me Jenna also looks like a cheap hooker. Vanessa is easily the best. Also the bitchy redhead has balloon tits now? When did this happen?

Reactions: Unexpectedheroes

nevermoreXX

Mar 25, 2020
Really hoping this ends up with a harem type ending.

Jenna already seems like she has no issues with Tammy being part.
Ness looks like she has no issues with Jenna
I just want Jenna, Nessa and Lauren.

I know I'm going on about Nessa' but holy fuck those little shorts she wears should be illegal.
Its kinda gray area yet as i see it.
In ep12 u have choice to say J dump tammy or not(bad influence and liar)
and in ep13 if u did say J to ditch Tammy, J gets some kind of "corrupt" flag when J confronts Tammy ,first insist she was telling the truth that she had sex with mc ,unlill she caves in in fear of losing J and acts submissively and actually lies and says she didnt had sex. its hard to determine consequences of such lie. Tammy cries and caves , J forgives and feels sorry for T (because T said she lied because she felt hurt,jealous and lonely). Might result in love triangle and again might not. depends on T vs MC interaction on the subject. Its one very big lie.. that if revealed later could destroy everything
And if mc said dont ditch her all 3 had nice pool fun and later mc has sex with T where she says she accepts J as long she can have mc as well.

Last edited:

mofonistik

May 19, 2020
If we had been given the option, I would have dumped Audrey anyway once she started drastically changing her appearance about a day after you commit to a relationship. That's some bait and switch nonsense. The worst part of all, imo, was making a very permanent change (an ugly tattoo on her tit) "for you" without bothering to ask if you like that kind of thing, which I don't.

It would be kinda like surprising her with the news that you just got a dick reduction surgery, as a gift to her, without asking her opinion first.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
If we had been given the option, I would have dumped Audrey anyway once she started drastically changing her appearance about a day after you commit to a relationship. That's some bait and switch nonsense. The worst part of all, imo, was making a very permanent change (an ugly tattoo on her tit) "for you" without bothering to ask if you like that kind of thing, which I don't.

It would be kinda like surprising her with the news that you just got a dick reduction surgery, as a gift to her, without asking her opinion first.
That's what made me restart and have nothing to do with her. She looked great before the change and then..... just not good at all.

nevermoreXX

Mar 25, 2020
That's what made me restart and have nothing to do with her. She looked great before the change and then..... just not good at all.
Agreed.
The thought occurred to me tho, that dev might have pushed him self into a corner, because Audrey relationship was moving too fast. MC even got a ring in this episode. So if he presented that ring, while she didnt break up it could be very early game ending. So it was either make "break-up" or go to the next step in relationship , which just couldnt fit the story of other girls
It's a shame tho.. once broken, it cannot be repaired. u can glue it milion times and it can be something new , but never pretty or same as original love is gone

Last edited:

mofonistik

May 19, 2020
Agreed.
The thought occurred to me tho, that dev might have pushed him self into a corner, because Audrey relationship was moving too fast. MC even got a ring in this episode. So if he presented that ring, while she didnt break up it could be very early game ending. So it was either make "break-up" or go to the next step in relationship , which just couldnt fit the story of other girls
He could have solved that with a funny, early "Bad Ending" for those still pursuing the Audrey path. Maybe a flash to the future scene where they've been married a few years and she looks even trashier, when MC enters the bedroom to see her getting railed by two other guys. Maybe one of them could be Goldy's father and the other is Neto the Robber. MC says "On my BIRTHDAY of all days?"

Clueless Audrey looks up and replies, "Happy Birthday, baby! This is your present. Why are you acting upset? Don't all guys have a threesome fantasy?" Then MC looks down at his wedding ring as "The Sound of Silence" plays and the screen fades to black.

3.50 star(s) 101 Votes