Leen716

Aug 10, 2020
Edit 29/07/2020: Attaching TFMG - Season 1 In-Game Walkthrough Mod below,
Which can also be found on my .

IMPORTANT: PLEASE START A NEW GAME to avoid any issues.

What's to expect?
I added "Recommended" tag next to the best choice so you'd gain the best outcome and the highest amount of scenes! Also allowed you to view scenes that were exclusively available for specific paths! Enjoy!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Is it working for android or in win only?

Mkoll666

Jan 3, 2018
I did not play the last updates because of the missing 30$ SE edition, I just dont like not to get scenes, then u are missing scenes because of bait and switch Aubrey and now she even dumps you???? I think I will stay away from this game for a while... or for ever

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: heimdal74

zoe_meat

Aug 8, 2020
This is total bs I played this game avoiding everything I can to be at most 100% loyal to Audrey to be slapped in the face like this.

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Oh you can import your Season 1 save? Yeah no, I don't think so. Must be a missing feature because nobody seems to know how as it isn't explained anywhere. My season 1 saves aren't recognized by the season 2 game.

RayJefferson

Mar 4, 2018
I did not play the last updates because of the missing 30$ SE edition, I just dont like not to get scenes, then u are missing scenes because of bait and switch Aubrey and now she even dumps you???? I think I will stay away from this game for a while... or for ever
I also stopped playing an incomplete game
We will see when the SE will be released or maybe the final version of the game to pay

Captv

Mar 10, 2020
I just played the new chapter the whole Audrey thing kinda pissed me off whats the point of us getting invested in her if shes gonna leave just like that and i know u left to like that to set something up for her to come back probably but that kinda stuff pisses me off if there was any signs before had that it was gonna happen ok but i feel like that game out of no where i love your game its great but that whole thing kinda pissed me off and i know where will probably get her back but i just had to say how that how thing made me feel i still love ur game and can't wait for next chapter

Reactions: xXwankerXx

FatBoizSlim

Jan 10, 2020
I also stopped playing an incomplete game
We will see when the SE will be released or maybe the final version of the game to pay
Bro we didn't even get the last SE update here and I'm still missing the Felicia scene because of it.
It wouldn't bother me at all if I wasn't on her path, but it is what it is.

Shadu

Mar 8, 2018
im glad that bitch audrey is gone i was sooooo tired of her i saw the signs midway in the game i had to go back on a save and reject her :poop:

Arthoneceron

Jul 5, 2017
Damn, it seems I'm the only one around which liked Audrey...
It was painful for me to let her go, especially after buying a ring.
Well, time to let that water to flow behind the bridge.

In a side note, was Vicky remodeled?

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
I don't even remember breaking up with Audrey or any of that but then she suddenly got skanked out but (apparently) already broke up with her and didn't feel like going back and changing that so... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I thought it was pretty obvious monkeyposter_7 had lost the plot once the supernatural stuff started happening.

Oh yeah, my saves were broken from not having the "SE" update, don't really feel like finding one that isn't or starting over.

3.50 star(s) 101 Votes