darkslayer5

Special Kind of Hero
Donor
Compressor
Feb 14, 2020
Thirsty for My Guest [S2 Ep.13] [monkeyposter_7] - Original Size: 1.16GB

Compressed version for PC (191MB): - -
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@F95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1 (bas@F95zone)

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

nevermoreXX

Mar 25, 2020
He could have solved that with a funny, early "Bad Ending" for those still pursuing the Audrey path. Maybe a flash to the future scene where they've been married a few years and she looks even trashier, when MC enters the bedroom to see her getting railed by two other guys. Maybe one of them could be Goldy's father. MC says "On my BIRTHDAY of all days?"

Clueless Audrey looks up and replies, "Happy Birthday, baby! This is your present. Why are you acting upset? Don't all guys have a threesome fantasy?" Then MC looks down at his wedding ring as "The Sound of Silence" plays and the screen fades to black.
Seriously is that whats going through your mind while playing MC and looking at story of a woman who is obsessed with him?
i feel sorry for you man

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Thirsty for my Guest Episode-13.0.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Last edited:

Loxxxthenasty

May 1, 2020
here is my unofficial android port of Thirsty for my Guest Episode-13.0.
  • Download
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
got link isn't working...Can't open it

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
It would be kinda like surprising her with the news that you just got a dick reduction surgery, as a gift to her, without asking her opinion first.
That would be fucking hilarious. But I hope u realize that the MC would end up being the loser anyway ... she can get any dick she want, even a revenge gangbang, but a dude with a small dick won't be popular with the ladies, unless u the "MC" in a NTR game. But even then you on the receiving end, so to speak.:p

Don't know why u guys hate Audrey's new look, ffs a woman can be sexy, dress provocatively and be flirty, not to mention that she does it only for her man. Is your ideal type of wifey the woman promoted by the Nazi and the Fascist propaganda ?? Personally, I love how she look now, the only thing I find a little creepy about her is her clinginess. I expected shit to hit the fan for the bois who go full manwhore behind her back, but that sudden break up was like a kick in the balls. Guess the dev saw us fucking other women and he snitched on us.:LOL:

Overall it was a good update, wonder how Vicky's character will fit in the pic.

RoadWulf I wouldn't be surprised to see that Vicky "convinced" Audrey to break up with the MC. Next updates should be interesting.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Avaron1974

mofonistik

May 19, 2020
That would be fucking hilarious. But I hope u realize that the MC would end up being the loser anyway ... she can get any dick she want, even a revenge gangbang, but a dude with a small dick won't be popular with the ladies, unless u the "MC" in a NTR game. But even then you on the receiving end, so to speak.:p

Don't know why u guys hate Audrey's new look, ffs a woman can be sexy, dress provocatively and be flirty, not to mention that she does it only for her man. Is your ideal type of wifey the woman promoted by the Nazi and the Fascist propaganda ?? Personally, I love how she look now, the only thing I find a little creepy about her is her clinginess. I expected shit to hit the fan for the bois who go full manwhore behind her back, but that sudden break up was like a kick in the balls. Guess the dev saw us fucking other women and he snitched on us.:LOL:

Overall it was a good update, wonder how Vicky's character will fit in the pic.

RoadWulf I wouldn't be surprised to see that Vicky "convinced" Audrey to break up with the MC. Next updates should be interesting.
That took a weird turn, invoking Nazism. That aside, obviously getting a dick reduction would be a massive self-own. It was just meant to be a funny example of making a major change your partner wouldn't like without talking about it, and acting like it was for their sake.

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
bad update
it looks like Jenna will never have sex
the developer seems to be putting off sex with Jenna as much as possible :(
That's alright...more Vanessa time! :love:
Honestly hoping things start to get more serious with more committed each route.

Reactions: xXwankerXx

Guardra

May 29, 2018
i like Audrey and it sucks just to have her do you like that (for plot purpose or not) overall this feels like a waste of an update cuz in order to see any content you have to start a new game or cant be on Audeys path, cuz if you are then shes dumps you and then your left with Vikki and the thats the end of the update.......no need for that for that ho to be there

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
no need for that for that ho to be there
Dev is obviously trying to tell a story so there is a need.

I know some of us complained about him making one of the main girls look like a mutated whore but he does need to add in plot or he may aswell stop.

Guardra

May 29, 2018
I know some of us complained about him making one of the main girls look like a mutated whore
i'm probably one of few who didnt mind her change in look make up was a little too much i like the darker hair

but you right theres a got to be a plot point between Audrey leaving and Vikki showing up or just feels like a pointless cliffhanger

3.50 star(s) 101 Votes