Macgamer

Oct 10, 2018
So audrey thinks she can dump MC? maybe we should dump some in her daughter :)))
Yeah to hell with Audrey I'd rather the daughter too. But the main dish is Tammy. She's a little sexy kitten just beggin for her milkies lol. Oh and I'd give that ring to Vanessa when we go to the desert. That's a girl I can get behind. Think Audrey had an affair and is why she's running. But there is always Jenna if you don't mind blur balls and another 15 updates. Think I'll bang her mom before I ever get her.

gelu123

Dec 25, 2017
Still i have a bug , had imported a save where i dumped audrey and went with ryona , yet mc decides to take the ring for aubrey??/ i mean really??? how can you unlock ryona scene then?

Jonny Skull

Aug 7, 2017
Dang didn't much care for the breakup. Not sure if it was for a future plot or the dev just kicking the character to the road but I hope to see her back.

Professor Black

Jun 14, 2020
I'm quitting this game if the real reason for Audrey to leave is cuz she ended up sleeping with someone. jokes, but id be hella upset, hypocritical I know, but what if you only went for Audrey and jenna?! and still get this breakup scene?

magus448

May 22, 2018
Looked at the code, and the only thing that has to be true for her to break up with you is, you are her boyfriend.

MuffinManWantsPregnancy

Say no to NTR and Fuck a Preggie girl
Donor
Feb 5, 2020
So how is that going to work out of she turns out to be pregnant?

Also, dammit Jenna! Why did you have to let the devil into the house, again!? She's gotta stop bringing people over without asking. Only Tammy has the ok to come by whenever.
No kidding. If we don't get the option to "Kick the fucking hoe out", then I'm gonna riot.

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
Interactions between the MC and Jenna are what I'd expect from two people who have never talked to the opposite sex before. Well, not that it's much different from any of the other characters though...

3.50 star(s) 101 Votes