mentore

Feb 28, 2019
I can't import any save and I don't remember the done choises in S1... Can someone tell me the correct way to import my old saves files?

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
I can't import any save and I don't remember the done choises in S1... Can someone tell me the correct way to import my old saves files?
if you haven't played SEASON-01 to the end and exported the game state there, there is nothing to import.

Reactions: mentore

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
Ok, so i played Season 1 - Vanessa route and imported save into Season 2. However i can't unlock 2 scenes for Vanessa in S2. What do i need to do, can anyone help pls? Tnx

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
First he turned into a mutant and then, for those that could look beyond the creepy smile and tramp stamp tatoo, he removes her from the game for ... reasons ... then when he decides to bring he back for those that patiently waited ...... she dumps you.
Chill my little redheaded facepalm machine, that "mutant" with a creepy smile is waay more beautiful and attractive than your avatar pic.;) Hope the RL version is better than that. I wonder why u keep bitching about how she look even tho the dev won't change it back. IIRC he said that himself shortly after he let the "mutant" out of the lab. So why the bitching ??:WaitWhat:

You facepalmed users on the Freeloading Family thread for sharing their opinions on how things ain't looking good with the script and how it could've been better (there were lots of comments, not only mine), I wonder why ? (no hobby ??) Oh yeah, bcz YOU didn't like it ... baby girl, every person on this planet has the right to have his/her own opinion, just like u have yours about Audrey. Good or bad, smart or dumb, it's his/her opinion. Be the bigger person and respect that and if u don't like the shit they say, ignore it. Unless they start insulting you or somebody else, of course.

Btw, your sweet, classy (only with the old look) Audrey was kind of a slut in college. She said it herself to the MC, replay the game 'till u get that conversation. Can't make a woman a ho if she already was one, but you can accept or reject her.:WeSmart:You don't like how she look or how she act, I respect that. But please "allow" others to like her 'till we have proof that she's just a gold digging ho that cheated on the MC.

That aside, I'd like to thank u for your reaction to my previous post, I won some money from a friend thanks to your support. Told the fool that sweet Ava will give me a high five for having an opinion ... girl really is a devoted member.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Try to accept other opinions or just ignore the comments if you don't like what u read, ok ??;)

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
how do you get Ryona scene?

tried all variables i think and you never get that girl so you can unlock that memory/scene

edit:: also noticed bonus, which is highlighted is unplayable

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
Ok, so i played Season 1 - Vanessa route and imported save into Season 2. However i can't unlock 2 scenes for Vanessa in S2. What do i need to do, can anyone help pls? Tnx
Just wanted to make a post for imported saves. If you used walkthrough mod from S1 some scenes in S2 might not work. In my case Vanessa route didn't work so in order to play scenes with her you'll have to disable w - mod. Since i did that everything worked great.

Sep 4, 2020
here is my unofficial android port of Thirsty for my Guest Episode-13.0.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
Is this like an update to s1 or a new app ? Sorry it's confusing for me

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Vanessa is the best looking girl in the game. I still can't believe that gray haired gremlin was talking shit about her. Only wish Vanessa had more overall scenes than Audrey.

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
Vanessa is the best looking girl in the game. I still can't believe that gray haired gremlin was talking shit about her. Only wish Vanessa had more overall scenes than Audrey.
Totally agree on this one. Although Audrey isn't bad. What confused me was why did Audrey ditch MC. That i must admit was a bummer. In my opinion top 3 girls that i like are 1. Goldie, 2. Jenna, 3. Lauren/Linda.

3.50 star(s) 101 Votes