Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
OK finished this update and :mad: :cry::mad: monkeyposter_7 you are such an asshole. Get me to like this crazy ass chick then write her off like she was a crazy ass real life bitch. What the fuck?!?!? So not cool.

That said i still will play this vn but if this shit happens again I don't think i can continue playing. I want feel good, not real life, but that's me.

They should be, in Season 1 you meet Ryona a couple times and even go on a date in one of them but it only happens if you reject Audrey early.
Any sex back then? Or something more than a kiss with Ryona?

by harem path, I just mean being with as many women as I can without pissing anyone else off. so far it seems to be the case.

so far, the only choices I've seen is between Vanessa and Felicia since you have to choose which one you'd like to meet up with. and also with Audrey and Ryona since you only get the ryona path if you're not dating audrey.
I don't remember a choice between Vanessa and Felicia. And I was dating audrey but still had a scene with Ryona at her place this update.

Audrey is out of the game for good:

Wonder if Audrey was an in-game version of a real-life love interest of the dev.
I ranted about this earlier. But ty for sharing this. I would of held out hope otherwise. So pissed but still love the vn, just lost trust with the dev and feeling i should prepare for anything I care about to disappear from it.

Scyths

Mar 18, 2019
They are exlcusive to the Patreon version. For the life of me ive no idea why they are included in the public version as its just a dick tease and there is no way to hide them as far as i know and especially no way to unlock them even with mods. They should NOT be in the gallery for public version.
Was this also the case for the first season ? Because I remember being able to unlock all bonus scenes previously. Oh well, not that it matters, it's not canon to the story so I don't really care that much.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I've had time to calm down a bit. monkeyposter_7 I owe you an apology. An asshole would have killed her or had her hook up with someone else. So i'm truly sorry.

My post was fresh after playing the update and I was really effected. But you didn't deserve name calling. I wish you success with this vn and I still am a fan but please don't hurt me like that again.:p Falling for pixels lol. Again sorry and ty for not returning words in kind.

• Red Heart
Reactions: monkeyposter_7

monkeyposter_7

Thirsty for my Guest
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2018
I've had time to calm down a bit. monkeyposter_7 I owe you an apology. An asshole would have killed her or had her hook up with someone else. So i'm truly sorry.

My post was fresh after playing the update and I was really effected. But you didn't deserve name calling. I wish you success with this vn and I still am a fan but please don't hurt me like that again.:p Falling for pixels lol. Again sorry and ty for not returning words in kind.
Haha it's completely fine. I feel ya and I deserve shit. I'll just copy paste something i wrote on my discord the other day:

there is a lot of speculation on everything. i know many people didn't like Audrey, but that was totally expected with a yadere, and especially her change. like i said, that was expected, we weren't deluded to think people like changes to the characters they enjoy.

its not that i don't care that many people were trashing her, I'm not a robot, BUT, this has 0% to do with her leaving the game. You can trust me or not, but this decision was made few month ago for totally different reasons. and i wont go into that.

if you don't like decision, you can stop playing and supporting me, its totally understandable and i expected to get shit. and once again, I'm sorry to the people that enjoyed Audrey and her path. but, i just couldn't continue her story. it was either drooping the game or concluding her path in a respectful way, and i choose the latter

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Haha it's completely fine. I feel ya and I deserve shit. I'll just copy paste something i wrote on my discord the other day:

there is a lot of speculation on everything. i know many people didn't like Audrey, but that was totally expected with a yadere, and especially her change. like i said, that was expected, we weren't deluded to think people like changes to the characters they enjoy.

its not that i don't care that many people were trashing her, I'm not a robot, BUT, this has 0% to do with her leaving the game. You can trust me or not, but this decision was made few month ago for totally different reasons. and i wont go into that.

if you don't like decision, you can stop playing and supporting me, its totally understandable and i expected to get shit. and once again, I'm sorry to the people that enjoyed Audrey and her path. but, i just couldn't continue her story. it was either drooping the game or concluding her path in a respectful way, and i choose the latter
That makes me feel a little better. Since it was her OR the vn then : "bye girl it was nice while it lasted". thanks for sharing that. I know us posters can be a bit much.

Reactions: monkeyposter_7

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Why would you have to drop an entire game if you continued with a single character? I doubt its copyright based, has the real life inspiration been in touch with legal represention or something? Are you sure we dont share the same ex? (shes so busy making my life hell still i had no idea she had time for anyone else in her cold dark heart these last few years lol)

Alex Lem

May 7, 2017
Damn, guess im out too. I never thought that the day would come when I would drop playing in Thirsty for My Guest. What a shame, it was such a good game. If Audrey isn't there, there's no point in continuing to play this game, at least for me. I played mostly just for her. She was the best character in this game. What stupid and strange decisions people sometimes make

BTWZ1

Mar 20, 2019
She couldn't stare here. She knows you won't let her down. You know she couldn't stay here with you. You know she had to go.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I didn't like Audrey, especially after she changed her appearance. And I don't mind that she was removed from the game. I love Jenna, Vanessa and Goldy.

I have to start the game from the beginning and avoid Audrey now. Because even though I didn't like her, I followed her content out of curiosity. :D

Don't worry about those bad comments monkeyposter_7 . You will not please everyone. Work on the game as planned. The game is great. I am waiting for more content with Jenna. :)

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
I want to delete my old saves does anyone know how?
start by opening up the game folder inside the game and deleting the saves there. Then go to c: users/what ever user name/appData/Roaming/RenPy/Game name folder.... then delete them all from there as well otherwise they will show back up next time you load the game.

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Lembee

Oct 4, 2017
Ngl this game is goood
Story is ok abit vague
Charter models are fine needs abit of a touch here and there
And animations are not that bad however its fine aslong as others are good
Oh i like it.

playgame7492

Jul 8, 2017
Audrey is out of the game for good:

I love this this game, this is great game but when I saw this post, I am very sad about this. :cry:
Audrey's story is very interesting and fun, I will never forget her.:)(y)

Reactions: fullarsenal

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
when you reach the end of season one it should have a screen asking if you want to export your save

3.50 star(s) 101 Votes