Pidgeons

Jul 5, 2019
Audrey is out of the game for good:

I love this this game, this is great game but when I saw this post, I am very sad about this. :cry:
Audrey's story is very interesting and fun, I will never forget her.:)(y)

Fuck. This.

Bucketbot89

Feb 11, 2018
So what's happening to her daughter? Is she getting written out as well? I hated both these characters, so I don't care much either way, but it'll interesting to see what the story looks like moving forward. If only Jenna was written out well (no more hooker duo).

Pidgeons

Jul 5, 2019
So what's happening to her daughter? Is she getting written out as well? I hated both these characters, so I don't care much either way, but it'll interesting to see what the story looks like moving forward. If only Jenna was written out well (no more hooker duo).
Eat sand. For every bit of that.

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
Goldie is not her daughter. she is her roommate. From what I have read Goldie is staying in the game. There have been quite a few people not happy with what happened with Audrey. I am one of them. Hell it even messes up the game because you have to chose her over another woman ending the other womans path forcing people to backtrack and find a old save or start over like i had to. i and I am sure many others would like a actual explanation. You dont just build up a character and possibly get her pregnant or even go so far as letting you buy a ring for her all while knowing she is getting stripped from the game.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
wtf? Personal reasons? I dont understans, he made Audrey as someone in his real life or what?
The only thing I can even barely think of is that he wrote Audrey as something of an homage/tribute to someone he knows/knew in his own life but something has happened which means he can no longer write that character. Maybe it was his partner when he started the game and they've broken up, maybe it was an ex and his current partner found out and is mad at him for it, maybe it's someone they knew who has recently died, etc, etc.

This is giving them a massive benefit of the doubt when they say "personal issues", because if it truly is that and not some BS excuse, then this character being based on someone they know/knew is really the only thing it can be and, for whatever reason, they simply can't continue to include the character because of issues to do with the real-life person it's based on.

It might not be easy to talk about, but if it is this, then I feel like they owe people a more detailed explanation of what the issues are that have caused this apparent knee-jerk decision to abruptly remove a character.

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
The only thing I can even barely think of is that he wrote Audrey as something of an homage/tribute to someone he knows/knew in his own life but something has happened which means he can no longer write that character. Maybe it was his partner when he started the game and they've broken up, maybe it was an ex and his current partner found out and is mad at him for it, maybe it's someone they knew who has recently died, etc, etc.

This is giving them a massive benefit of the doubt when they say "personal issues", because if it truly is that and not some BS excuse, then this character being based on someone they know/knew is really the only thing it can be and, for whatever reason, they simply can't continue to include the character because of issues to do with the real-life person it's based on.
It's what I think too. A shame.

Reactions: SeveredRealms

landon3321

Jul 1, 2017
im confused on how to start a new game? when i press new game i get asked these questions i have no reference of...
anybody know how to start this game brand new. because i havent ever played this...

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
im confused on how to start a new game? when i press new game i get asked these questions i have no reference of...
anybody know how to start this game brand new. because i havent ever played this...
start from season 1 (under spoiler in op).

3.50 star(s) 101 Votes