Pidgeons

Jul 5, 2019
oh no play the game from the start of season one just avoid audrey and dont follow her path and your fine. the author just did a bullshit move and fucked yp by putting her in the game and people wasting time on her when they could have used it for another girl. so stay away from audrey and another path for a different girl remains open.
I'm worried that ignoring Audrey could mean the MC never meets Goldy.

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
Oh I am glad I did keep playing, finely a hot young girl calling me daddy, fuck yeah.
Its really not a bad game except the author fucked it up and if people do not know about they miss content because of his screw up and it pissed off a bunch of us. honestly he needs to update the OP to state not to follow Audreys path or rewrite her out from the start but i dont see that happening.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Its really not a bad game except the author fucked it up and if people do not know about they miss content because of his screw up and it pissed off a bunch of us. honestly he needs to update the OP to state not to follow Audreys path or rewrite her out from the start but i dont see that happening.
I never doubted it was fun, although Jenna's insecurities have gone from cute to getting annoying, I was more concerned with getting into another character for her to be removed, and except for the cop, I am enjoying all the girls.

Although Linda is now number one.

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
The renders and animations are pretty decent, but man the dialogues are cringy and this damn store clerk ..

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Well, for the most part, it was enjoyable, although Jenna's insecurities started to get annoying.

WTF happened to Linda, I saw the webcam thing and that was it.

Somehow I missed all the bonus scenes from season 1, and the cosplay scene, and missed both of Vanessa's scenes and no idea how, the only thing that happened in season 2 was playing soccer, then boom Viki shows up and game over.

I did like how you have the choice of a big lips, big tits, small waist, 6 pack abs, big ass, big thigh gap girl, or a big lips, big tits, small waist, 6 pack abs, big ass, big thigh gap girl, or a big lips, big tits, small waist, 6 pack abs, big ass, big thigh gap girl, or my favourite a big lips, big tits, small waist, 6 pack abs, big ass, big thigh gap girl.

Not sure if is because I am using the gallery mod and walkthrough mod, but the bonus scene for season 2 becomes blocked, nor can I play the bonus scenes of season 1.

Last edited:

Pidgeons

Jul 5, 2019
Can start her route to meet goldy just don't enter into relationship with her when she asks for more in the office.
Just to be clear, does "starting her route" involve sleeping with Audrey? What's the least amount of interested I can get away with without missing the chance to meet Goldy?

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
Just to be clear, does "starting her route" involve sleeping with Audrey? What's the least amount of interested I can get away with without missing the chance to meet Goldy?
I think the second time you have sex with her in the office(ep/day 6), she asks before if you want to "take it to the next level" or something and that's when you say no.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I think the second time you have sex with her in the office(ep/day 6), she asks before if you want to "take it to the next level" or something and that's when you say no.
That does sound about right actually yeah.

Jun 1, 2017
Attaching TFMG - Episode 13 In-Game Walkthrough Mod below,
Which can also be found on my .

IMPORTANT: For the best experience please play Season 1 (Episodes 1 - 12) using Season 1 - Walkthrough Mod, then follow the instructions at the end of the game on how to create a save file which can be imported and used in Episode 13+.

What's to expect?
I highlighted (Green) the best choice so you'd gain the best outcome and the highest amount of scenes! Also allowed you to view scenes that were exclusively available for specific paths! Enjoy!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ep 14 is on, can you take a look to upgrade your mod? Please?

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
Was a "Poochie" pulled with Audrey? Did she fly back to her home planet only to die on the way? I haven't played in at least five months because of my saves being broken from that special edition or whatever that was put up.

I still don't remember breaking up with her in my play through and that change pretty much killed the character for me because of how abrupt and out of no where it was. It was like a bad attempt at spicing up a more vanilla character. Might've worked better if there was a "good Audrey" and a "bad Audrey" path but nope.

3.50 star(s) 101 Votes