-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
Thirsty for My Guest [S2 Ep.14] [monkeyposter_7] Kompressed

lossy compression was used, so the image quality is slightly worse than the original
Tools: Unren by F95Zone@Sam Cruncher v0.4.1 by F95Zone@bas

WIN/MAC (245 MB): - - - -

Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
I'm a bit late but just wanted to rant. I apologize.
Removing Audrey? Yeah. Just throw my favorite character into the trash like she is like a used condom.
After Removing Audrey a random character instantly appears. It's like the developer saying: "Please can you forget about Audrey and love this goth-punk wannabe chick please?" & This chick is made so thirsty that after 21 LINES OF DIALOGUE she is already ready to jump the MC's cock.

If you wanted to remove somebody just should had cut'd Felicia super unlikeable character anyway.

I want to into the mindset of the developer and think a good reason for removing one of the first characters that was included in the game. Read some of the comments and the patreon post and what I found out is: it's very personal
How can a fictional character very personal ? Audrey was a secretary and slightly crazy in love with the MC. Mhmm
Does that mean that the developer has a crazy in love secretary in real life and having slightly bad conscience for copy-pasting her in the game? or was this some kind of a fantasy and the secretary found out and she was gonna report this to the public and the developer pussy'd out? Well we never know it's VeRy PeRsOnAl

Btw i made a new banner for the game 7767 You can use it if you want :)
1602025119198.png

Last edited:

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Removing Audrey? Yeah. Just throw my favorite character into the trash like she is like a used condom.
After Removing Audrey a random character instantly appears. It's like the developer saying: "Please forget about Audrey this instant and love this goth-punk wannabe chick please?" & This chick is made so thirsty that after 21 LINES OF DIALOGUE she is already ready to jump the MC cock.

If you wanted to remove somebody just should had cut'd Felicia super unlikeable character anyway.

I want to into the mindset of the developer and think a good reason for removing one of the first characters that was included in the game. Read some of the comments and the patreon post and what I found out is: it's very personal
How can a fictional character very personal ? Audrey was a secretary and slightly crazy in love with the MC. Mhmm
Does that mean that the developer has a crazy in love secretary in real life and having slightly bad conscience for copy-pasting her in the game? or was this some kind of a fantasy and the secretary found out and she was gonna report this to the public and the developer pussy'd out? Well we never know it's VeRy PeRsOnAl

View attachment 847836
Well ultimately...none of anyones business why it's personal. Move on if you have a personal issue with it ;)

Default123x

May 18, 2018
After Removing Audrey a random character instantly appears. It's like the developer saying: "Please can you forget about Audrey and love this goth-punk wannabe chick please?" & This chick is made so thirsty that after 21 LINES OF DIALOGUE she is already ready to jump the MC's cock.

Yeah sad, i basically played just for her, don't care much about the other characters. Oh well maybe if she comes back in the future i'll play it again :c

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Thirsty for my Guest Episode-14.0.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Default123x

May 18, 2018
someone ping me when Android version is out

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.

Reactions: IzzabellaJones

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019

View attachment 847836
The fuck? Leave Felicia alone. Felicia, Goldie and Lauren are the best. Audrey was unlikable from the start from me, but, to be able to meet Goldie, I had to go with Audrey for a bit. So, yeah. Leave Felicia alone.

Lembee

Oct 4, 2017

Mate you work faster then speed of life.
Its appriciated what you do to this community.
I would suck your dick for it.
XD

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
"It's very personal"

Ah, amateur "game development" at its best :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

JustPeekin

Mar 21, 2020
In front of her husband while she screams insults at him? Hmm not sure tbh, waiting on the walkthrough mod.. Dat booty though... Reverse CG would be fun with her.

3.50 star(s) 101 Votes