Exdeath92

Jul 25, 2017
Seems kinda weird that the dev took out Audrey for "personal reasons". The replacement he put in the game seems to be disliked by most of the fans of the game.
A shame because I liked Audrey pre yandere phase. On the flipside, dev hinted that something big will happen when we get to chapter 18 (we'll hve to wait 4 updates though)

PrimeX

I will impreggy your mommy
Donor
May 21, 2019
Dev getting rid of a well liked character for personal reasons. Lol that's a new one.

ClaireBear

Aug 25, 2019
Hadn't played in a while, but Audrey was my favorite. Guess I won't download. Real nice fuck you to your fans and supporters there.

Reactions: Alex Lem

danvo2004

Apr 24, 2020
Thank you very much for the compressed version, in-game WT and gallery mod, very quick updating. Keep up good job, man

Pidgeons

Jul 5, 2019
I think the second time you have sex with her in the office(ep/day 6), she asks before if you want to "take it to the next level" or something and that's when you say no.
If only there were a "Don't ask me that if you're not fucking serious." option. For real. That chapter 13 ending came out of nowhere--everything was going great. Jesus, you even get an option to buy a god damned ring. Sadistic. Simply sadistic. Ugh, I don't even want to sleep with her at all. I guess I just might have to pass on Goldy, too.

But anyway, thanks for the advice, Aioto and Maviarab.

Last edited:

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Has there ever been any other game where this far into development he/she has removed one of the defacto main love interests from the game completely? Genuinely curious as dont think ive seen it happen before (see many a mid game revamp or redesign but removal?). So far its struggling to get over a design choice but i guess it was gonna just be a forgive and forget reaction, certainly not this soon after the decision anyway.

Reactions: zoe_meat

fullarsenal

Apr 23, 2017
Has there ever been any other game where this far into development he/she has removed one of the defacto main love interests from the game completely? Genuinely curious as dont think ive seen it happen before (see many a mid game revamp or redesign but removal?). So far its struggling to get over a design choice but i guess it was gonna just be a forgive and forget reaction, certainly not this soon after the decision anyway.
acting lessons, i wrote that i was done too but at the end of the day its a game everything needs a second chance.

Reactions: Skode

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
I know I've seen at least one where a main love interest that was there from the beginning sorta rides off into the sunset if you make the wrong choices. Though I'm certain I've never seen it happen for no reason like this, especially not where the character is just replaced with someone completely new.

That's right, it does happen in acting lessons, I almost forgot since it's been so long. I can't even remember which character it was I just remember it not going over very well then either lol

MuffinManWantsPregnancy

Say no to NTR and Fuck a Preggie girl
Donor
Feb 5, 2020
Not a bad update. It's nice to see Felicia again. The last scene with Jenna was nice. Vicki is a fucking nightmare. Hopefully, we'll have an option to not let her stay...

Frankly, I thought I had time to get over Audrey...but nope. I miss the fuck out of her.:cry:

Reactions: zoe_meat

Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
Could always make an Audrey II.

Like I said before, I haven't played this in five months but Jenna is still "off limits"? Jenna isn't even the best looking character or even in the top five since I last played (and looks a bit horse faced to me in spots) in the game and still placing Jenna on a pedestal is kind of ridiculous still after two years.
Haha, it's like Jenna is from the Andromeda galaxy and we're trying to reach her with our hand and feet tied, blindfolded, gagged and 54636 kilos are strapped around our waist & the development is like: Good luck with journey, when you make it ill make a scene with Jenna. The naive us would make the journey for a scene but the misleading developer probably will add the thousand kiss scene of the game ekssss ddddd

monkeyposter_7

Thirsty for my Guest
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2018
Haha, it's like Jenna is from the Andromeda galaxy and we're trying to reach her with our hand and feet tied, blindfolded, gagged and 54636 kilos are strapped around our waist & the development is like: Good luck with journey, when you make it ill make a scene with Jenna. The naive us would make the journey for a scene but the misleading developer probably will add the thousand kiss scene of the game ekssss ddddd
How am i misleading? Or "milking patrons" as someone said before...
I never hidden the fact that Jenna's progress will be slooooow, I said it many times before and right at the start of making the game as well.

Yes, once again, Jenna progress is slow, the game has many girls and each update has multiple sex/sexy scenes.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Could always make an Audrey II.

Like I said before, I haven't played this in five months but Jenna is still "off limits"? Jenna isn't even the best looking character or even in the top five since I last played (and looks a bit horse faced to me in spots) in the game and still placing Jenna on a pedestal is kind of ridiculous still after two years.
Um, the game's called Thirsty for My Guest — on whom do you think the story should focus? This is supposed to be a story about the relationship between the MC and the guest who came to stay with him, Jenna. All other characters (however awesome they may be) just happen also to be in the MC's life. I understand disliking Jenna (I mean, I actually don't, but I understand that tastes differ), but wanting her to be no longer a major part of the game is like Alexandra without Alexandra, or Haley's Story without Haley.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 101 Votes