Captv

Mar 10, 2020
I'm having issues trying to playthrough season one im at the date with jenna on day 8 and it shows special edition and then kicks me out but i downloaded the all in on

thorin0815

Apr 16, 2020
Can't wait to get more stuff from step-landlords / roommates. Nice 4th wall break, really enjoyed it.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
You make a character, make people like the character then remove them, what do you expect.

Deleted member 2735575

Anti-NTR Crusader
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2020
You make a character, make people like the character then remove them, what do you expect.

He has said repeatedly he expected the shit he got / is getting. I just think people are acting like he acting lessons'd her ass, when he was specifically against something like that happening. Would you have preferred her to die horribly as opposed to just being written out? Honestly curious.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
He has said repeatedly he expected the shit he got / is getting. I just think people are acting like he acting lessons'd her ass, when he was specifically against something like that happening. Would you have preferred her to die horribly as opposed to just being written out? Honestly curious.
Actually I only started this game a few days ago, and when I asked about going to the next level with her, was told what happened, so I actually could not give a fuck.

I am saying you do something like that, well what do you expect.

I mean why her, and not Viki, maybe we could have had some daddy daughter time, at least Linda is a fox.

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
I probably, shouldn't say anything, haha, why feed the trolls, but monkeyposter_7 is one of the least milking devs here. His release schedule is pretty consistent, and the amount of content per update is respectable. Other points are valid of course, about the change in appearance of certain characters, the direction of the story, which may not match everyone's taste, etc, but milking? Not at all.

I try not to ever use the term "milking" because it implies misrepresenting the development cycle to the paying supporters, and developing intentionally slowly or not at all to keep the donations coming over time, and then continually coming up with false excuses to try to keep the supporters from leaving. Eventually, the ending will be rushed or the game abandoned when too many supporters leave and the dev feels like he's gotten as much out of his supporters as possible. This is actually pretty rare around here.

Pretty much every time someone says it on the forums, the truth is just that these games take a lot of time, devs are mostly doing this as a labor of love in their spare time with not much monetary compensation, and life happens. I bet if someone were to calculate the monthly patron numbers, minus Pateon's cut and credit card surcharges, divided by number of devs per game, and hours of work, very few developers are making anywhere near $7.25 an hour (US minimum wage) doing this.

I think "milking", if you use it at all, should be reserved for the few devs pulling in $20,000+ a month and releasing a few hundred renders every 6-8 months or so. Then I think it is a valid criticism (i am looking at you ICSTOR). But of course, those few devs never read the forums here because they are hiding out hoping none of the fans asks them too many questions, because they don't want to be exposed. And really, all support is totally voluntary, so if thousands of users want to support these few devs even though they never release anything, of quality anyway, than who am I to complain really. I've never given those few devs a dime since I prefer to support devs who are developing story-focused, and generally underappreciated games, that I feel could really use the support.

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Yeah. Proper closure and if actually written decent most could have accepted it alongside his rather dumb "i have my reasons but i aint telling you those reasons, deal with it as keeping her in the game would mean i would quit making the game" diatribe against a character he actively pushed for so long in a game as a main love interest (far more than the literal "guest" star billing character of said game to extent of teased marriage, pregnancy and even meeting her family who offered other potential storylines in the future but now wont with her and her yandere tendencies not around) especially in a game he was making money from pushing said character in.

I said it before and ill say it again... with her being out there people are gonna want her back, likely still expect her back and will demand her back. Dev seems a nice dude but "i aint gonna remove anyone again" doesnt hold much ground after pulling a stunt like this out of nowhere and only declaring the character will be removed AFTER fucking her off in the story so it came out of nowhere, pissed everyone off who liked her yet he also says "i had planned this for months" so he could have given people heads up and prepped them in advance for what was to come and yes killed her off with said knowledge in place vs create all this shitstorm of drama and pissed off players whilst burning bridges from some of the playing playing the game again. Hes handled this debacle poorly in almost everyway.

If people had known in advance and she was offed i think people would have accepted it better, not fully, nope but grudgingly better than leaving them high and dry on a mindset of they were marrying her, fucking her forever more and probably getting her pregnant in the process as their favourite love interest and her yandere tendencies i concede likely making her the most interesting love interest in the game. You cant paint that as anything but a jerk move esp when he conceded he planned this well in advance for months yet said nothing, its why people keep bringing it up and why he knows himself and accepts all the shit he keeps getting this level of heat over not just removing the character but the reaction to the way its been handled.

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
F*** you man. You ruined the story.
Why the f*** mc can't kick off that bitch?
Vicky that bitch... STOP PLAYING THIS SHIT.
because Vicky is gonna be the new yandere to replace his fuck up with audrey... my best guess as for the hostility be cool its a game not real life dude...

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Calling this update being a disapointment would be generous...

Really why the fuck can't we kick Vicky out, instead Mc gives that bitch his bed...u have to be fucking kidding me :mad:
There are no hotelrooms avaivable ?? it would be to dangerous for her to sleep in her car..cause something bad could happen to her..who cares, i really wanna punch the bitch in her face every time she opens her mouth..

The new secertarty feels for one rushed, also why even add a new character this late ?
There are already to many, some which get rarely any content, like Linda or the cop. Some of the already existing characters could have simply took over the secretary job.

3.50 star(s) 101 Votes