Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
How am i misleading? Or "milking patrons" as someone said before...
I never hidden the fact that Jenna's progress will be slooooow, I said it many times before and right at the start of making the game as well.

Yes, once again, Jenna progress is slow, the game has many girls and each update has multiple sex/sexy scenes.
The "milking patrons" statement is wrong because you're doing a good job with the updates and not like Icstor (Welcome to the 10 month without an update) and I genuinely enjoy the game

Sep 29, 2017 this is the date when the game got posted to F95zone listen to this and tell me what you think:
Ain't is kinda ridiculous that it's been 3 years already and we only got a Blowjob scene (excluding the masturbation and the teasing stuff)

Thristy for my guest? Nah
Thristy for my neighborhood girls? Yep

It may sound like I'm just hating on this game, But I can for sure you that this the farthest away from the truth. I'm just expressing my frustration because of my passion for the game and the lack of closure for why some things are happening.

monkeyposter_7

Thirsty for my Guest
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2018
The "milking patrons" statement is wrong because you're doing a good job with the updates and not like Icstor (Welcome to the 10 month without an update) and I genuinely enjoy the game

Sep 29, 2017 this is the date when the game got posted to F95zone listen to this and tell me what you think:
Ain't is kinda ridiculous that it's been 3 years already and we only got a Blowjob scene (excluding the masturbation and the teasing stuff)

Thristy for my guest? Nah
Thristy for my neighborhood girls? Yep

It may sound like I'm just hating on this game, But I can for sure you that this the farthest away from the truth. I'm just expressing my frustration because of my passion for the game and the lack of closure for why some things are happening.
The "demo" was released: Posted at Dec 26, 2018 at 4:55 PM (one scene)
and episode 1: Posted at Jan 9, 2019 at 9:48 PM

But that's besides the point. What if Jenna doesn't have sex for 5 years? My point is, I can take that critisim, everyone is entitled to their opinion, even if they think she should have sex in episode 1 and you don't like the game couse it's taking her so long. That's all fine.
I only wanted to comment that i never mislead people or gave any indication that her progress is gonna be faster then it is. I never lied about this and I'm not doing this to milk patrons.
I making this game in this way, her progress is slow as shit, some other girls have sex almost every scene they appear (Vanessa for example)
Once again, im totally fine with people that want faster progress with Jenna (or whatever else, they dont like the models, weist, big boobs, story, renders, animations, whatever) but what bugged me is mostlly the comment that im milking patrons and misleading people, couse I've been upfront about this since i started working on the game.

And if you were refering to Audrey, then okay, but i also didn't mislead people with her on purpose. And i'll take all the shit i get for this decision and losing patrons that hate me now. I'm dumb but not that dumb, I knew it's gonna be a shitstorm, and yet still I did remove her from the game... Take from that what you will. I wont go into any more details then what i already said on this manner.

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
I still dont get the "if i add her again ill have to abandon the game" aspect. I think the dev has been threated with court regarding the character and i respect the decision but i think lack of transparency does mean there is that element of "hes talking absolute bullshit" suspicion amongst the characters fans. He should have done this long ago if he wasnt keen on continuing the character in the story but isnt it the case by this point your met all her family, are officially in a relationship with her, she is all likelyhood pregant with child and your looking at marriage. As timing to pull a character goes i feel weve got another Game of Thrones ending on our hands here lol, it is gonna keep coming back to haunt the dev with every update as people aint gonna forget and will keep casting it up.

He should have killed her off after a fit of jealous rage she attacks his niece (i mean *guest*) and the MC protects her accidentally killing her off once and for all. Terrible idea? completely agree but as long as she is out there in the game people are gonna want, expect and pretty likely demand she comes back. She was the worst fucking character in the game but as much as i hated the bitch she was also by far one of the most interesting ones... hes written himself into a corner here.

Reactions: Crazymic79

Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
The "demo" was released: Posted at Dec 26, 2018 at 4:55 PM (one scene)
and episode 1: Posted at Jan 9, 2019 at 9:48 PM

But that's besides the point. What if Jenna doesn't have sex for 5 years? My point is, I can take that critisim, everyone is entitled to their opinion, even if they think she should have sex in episode 1 and you don't like the game couse it's taking her so long. That's all fine.
I only wanted to comment that i never mislead people or gave any indication that her progress is gonna be faster then it is. I never lied about this and I'm not doing this to milk patrons.
I making this game in this way, her progress is slow as shit, some other girls have sex almost every scene they appear (Vanessa for example)
Once again, im totally fine with people that want faster progress with Jenna (or whatever else, they dont like the models, weist, big boobs, story, renders, animations, whatever) but what bugged me is mostlly the comment that im milking patrons and misleading people, couse I've been upfront about this since i started working on the game.

And if you were refering to Audrey, then okay, but i also didn't mislead people with her on purpose. And i'll take all the shit i get for this decision and losing patrons that hate me now. I'm dumb but not that dumb, I knew it's gonna be a shitstorm, and yet still I did remove her from the game... Take from that what you will. I wont go into any more details then what i already said on this manner.
Let me just say this after that I'll completely stop. You already getting enough heat on your back so it will be immoral by me to continue.
The "misleading" part is in the context of that specific text that I made only (Like a joke) not the overall game. if i came that way and made that kind of a assumption i'll apologize.
I could change the word "misleading" to something like "uninformed us" or completely delete the word.

The joke was that you take a journey that takes light-years and you get nothing of value out of it.

Even if I disagree with some of the decisions you make, I hope this wont discourage you from continuing with your game or to take harder decisions later if necessary. I will express my opinion but I will in the end always accept and respect your choice.

monkeyposter_7

Thirsty for my Guest
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2018
Let me just say this after that I'll completely stop. You already getting enough heat on your back so it will be immoral by me to continue.
The "misleading" part is in the context of that specific text that I made only (Like a joke) not the overall game. if i came that way and made that kind of a assumption i'll apologize.
I could change the word "misleading" to something like "uninformed us" or completely delete the word.

The joke was that you take a journey that takes light-years and you get nothing of value out of it.

Even if I disagree with some of the decisions you make, I hope this wont discourage you from continuing with your game or to take harder decisions later if necessary. I will express my opinion but I will in the end always accept and respect your choice.
Fair enough. And I probably shouldnt even have said anything to you directly. I was catching up on the thread and it's just shit after shit, mostly Audrey stuff whitch i'm fine with, it was expected. But the one that stood out was the milking thing couse of Jenna and then reading your "misleading" i had to say something, couse it's just so untrue and it really bugged me.

I like to tell the truth, i don't make dates when I'm gonna release a update and then excuses that the dog pissed on my pc and i have to recover files or some shit. Even now, I said the next update will be slower since theere is gonna be a a lot of animation (two of them are gonna render slow as shit, one im rendering since 25.9 and its now at 400 out of 600 frames) and i let people this. you know?

Yea, i make mistakes and whatnot, Audrey thing was a distaster, and its fine people giving me shit about the shit i do, but i'm not a liar

zoe_meat

Aug 8, 2020
How am i misleading? Or "milking patrons" as someone said before...
I never hidden the fact that Jenna's progress will be slooooow, I said it many times before and right at the start of making the game as well.

Yes, once again, Jenna progress is slow, the game has many girls and each update has multiple sex/sexy scenes.
That's just Trolls bud ignore that bs but the REAL elephant in the room is Audrey's removal. I'm one of those players that preferred Audrey over Jenna since Day 1 and I've been a fan since this game 1st arrived here I always like Audrey to remove her from the game was honestly a terrible idea. From what I've gathered from the comments it had to do with some legal issues if that's the case she could've been redesigned once more even a name change like give her a nick name something but stripping the character from the game sorry is just unforgivable.

monkeyposter_7

Thirsty for my Guest
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2018
That's just Trolls bud ignore that bs but the REAL elephant in the room is Audrey's removal. I'm one of those players that preferred Audrey over Jenna since Day 1 and I've been a fan since this game 1st arrived here I always like Audrey to remove her from the game was honestly a terrible idea. From what I've gathered from the comments it had to do with some legal issues if that's the case she could've been redesigned once more even a name change like give her a nick name something but stripping the character from the game sorry is just unforgivable.
That's all speculation.
But yea, if it's unforgivable, then don't forgive me. what can i tell ya (the people, not just you). Dont play, dont support, decision is shit to remove her, but it is what it is.
Renee is new Mc secretary, i like her model, and im excited to work on her path. That's all I can do.

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
If Audrey was based on someone that the Dev knows like ppl have been saying. What I don't get is why didn't the Dev just change the character model instead. He could have even changed her name and still kept her story arc going because I thought the story arc was good.

If the Dev couldn't do that I don't find having her break up with us is better then just killing her off. The break up is actually more painful if she had died instead, Yes we would have grieved over her but I still would have loved and respected her. With her breaking up with us I actually feel resentment towards her instead.

Also the Dev giving you the ability to buy an engagement ring as well was like rubbing salt into an open wound. At least if she had died since she hadn't been seen in a while it wouldn't have been quite as traumatic as the break up scene either.

And she doesn't really even give us a good reason (Which increases the resentment). It sounds just like that old line a lot of ppl hate "Its not you its me". If Audrey was based on someone the Dev knew and that is the reason he pulled her. I hope that he learned a valuable lesson, don't base anyone in your games on people you know.

RenegadeShep

May 10, 2020
No way im gonna be nice to Vicky, or offer her job ! Not after that phone stunt in last season. Deviant manipulative slut. She can go back to what ever ass she crawled from.
Why not offer job to Tammy?
Yeah i choose all "bad" options for her path no way i'm gonna be nice to that bitch

If Audrey was based on someone that the Dev knows like ppl have been saying. What I don't get is why didn't the Dev just change the character model instead. He could have even changed her name and still kept her story arc going because I thought the story arc was good.

If the Dev couldn't do that I don't find having her break up with us is better then just killing her off. The break up is actually more painful if she had died instead, Yes we would have grieved over her but I still would have loved and respected her. With her breaking up with us I actually feel resentment towards her instead.

Also the Dev giving you the ability to buy an engagement ring as well was like rubbing salt into an open wound. At least if she had died since she hadn't been seen in a while it wouldn't have been quite as traumatic as the break up scene either.

And she doesn't really even give us a good reason (Which increases the resentment). It sounds just like that old line a lot of ppl hate "Its not you its me". If Audrey was based on someone the Dev knew and that is the reason he pulled her. I hope that he learned a valuable lesson, don't base anyone in your games on people you know.
Agreed, the ring choice was kinda dick move i though that she was going to say that she was pregnant or something like that and we could get more serious but out of nowhere a break up :(

headhunter32

May 15, 2018
Why all this bitching about Audrey, i know she is loved.
But still this is the developers game not owers, if he want or feel better after removing that char it is his choice.
If u dont like it say it 1 time, but dont keep bitching about it.
And if it ruins the game for u then delete it and dont play it any more, and move on to the next game.

RenegadeShep

May 10, 2020
Why all this bitching about Audrey, i know she is loved.
But still this is the developers game not owers, if he want or feel better after removing that char it is his choice.
If u dont like it say it 1 time, but dont keep bitching about it.
And if it ruins the game for u then delete it and dont play it any more, and move on to the next game.
This is the developers game but this place is a forum, a place where people are suposed to talk about the game... You know what i'm getting at? or was i too subtle?

headhunter32

May 15, 2018
This is the developers game but this place is a forum, a place where people are suposed to talk about the game... You know what i'm getting at? or was i too subtle?
I get what u are getting ad, but some of the talk go to far in my opion.
We can tell show we dont like it but dont go to far with it what i have seen not only here but almost evry where.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
The maid stuff was hot, but boring update, all that shit with Viki who I couldn't give a fuck about, why couldn't we have had some daddy-daughter time, even if Linda was a bitch, she is trying to be nice, and much hotter than Viki, it's like Linda disappeared like a fart in the wind.

Kind of disappointed no other characters would be removed, starting to get to be too many.

3.50 star(s) 101 Votes