SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
If you did things right, fucking Goldy was how Season 1 ended.

Also, anybody else really want to fuck Vicki? I know she's a bitch, but dayum, those tits! :love:

View attachment 849755
Balloon tits and Botox lips... its just Jenna with bigger tits, ugly lips and shitty attitude... too bad we cant just be a nice guy and kick her ass to the curb after all the trouble she caused.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
It's not like there is any variety anyway, all the chicks have the same big lips, big tits, small waist, 6 pack abs, big ass and thigh gap.

What was dumb, 2 beds, we sleep on the couch, tell her to sleep in Jennas bed and Jenna sleep with us.
Or better yet, let's go sleep in bed with daughter Linda.

monkeyposter_7

Thirsty for my Guest
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2018
I got this criticism a lot. Even from friends :D But why would I have variety? For money? For more people to like some girls and play the game, support me on patreon? No lol
I don't wanna work on scenes/animations with some girls i don't enjoy myself. I like fake tits, big lips, long legs, kinda like playboy 90s. Barbie girls but not full bimbo.
Like i said before, im not a good business man :D:D:D I wanna enjoy working on this game and hopefully some others will enjoy it as well.
For me, it's like doing NTR (a bit exgarated example, but still...). Point is, yea, maybe I would get more patrons if i include million fetishes and/or natural looking girls, but that's not what i enjoy and i'll be unhappy and work on this without passion.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I see, so I guess you love Viki which is why she is getting new content, and hate Linda which is why there is nothing with her.

Reactions: jackkane

monkeyposter_7

Thirsty for my Guest
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2018
I see, so I guess you love Viki which is why she is getting new content, and hate Linda which is why there is nothing with her.
I love Linda/Lauren, dunno why you have to assume my motives. Lauren will get more content, her story is just beginning.
There's like million girls, I can't squeeze them all in one update, and different people miss different girls each update. I can't please everyone.

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
I'm not complaining just saying lol and yea content take time to create so i can see one girl getting more content on one update then another in a different update. As for fetishes I think its fine what you have added as long as things like NTR are avoided or if added are avoidable but i dont see ntr being added the way you have done the game so far. I do however hope what I saw being said by Felicia and her being glad to be part of the "harem" actually happens as im a huge fan of harem games :p

Reactions: HansDampf788

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Yes, of course, it takes time, but it's one thing when it brings back a character like Viki, it's not like it's she is not liked, look at some of the comments she is hated, and then another new character when something could have been done with the ones there.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Balloon tits and Botox lips... its just Jenna with bigger tits, ugly lips and shitty attitude... too bad we cant just be a nice guy and kick her ass to the curb after all the trouble she caused.
Meh, still very fuckable, in my opinion. That "shitty attitude" actually makes her morseo because she needs to be put in her place by sticking something in her place. ;)

And the MC is being a nice guy by being the bigger person and allowing her to stay rather than holding a grudge.

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
I got this criticism a lot. Even from friends :D But why would I have variety? For money? For more people to like some girls and play the game, support me on patreon? No lol
I don't wanna work on scenes/animations with some girls i don't enjoy myself. I like fake tits, big lips, long legs, kinda like playboy 90s. Barbie girls but not full bimbo.
Like i said before, im not a good business man :D:D:D I wanna enjoy working on this game and hopefully some others will enjoy it as well.
For me, it's like doing NTR (a bit exgarated example, but still...). Point is, yea, maybe I would get more patrons if i include million fetishes and/or natural looking girls, but that's not what i enjoy and i'll be unhappy and work on this without passion.
The way you describe your type of woman i think the likes of Felicia, Ryona and Vikki but honestly its not how i would describe Lauren, Vanessa, Aubrey, Goldy or Tammy... those look not just natural but equally fuckable to the extreme. You get a lot of heat, hell i give you it myself but i gotta defend you in girl variety - there is something for everyone here provided you like tits of course. Got my eye on the thicc cosplayer whp is friends with Tammy but not sure if shes a future prospect or not (Tonya was it?)

Reactions: zoe_meat

monkeyposter_7

Thirsty for my Guest
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2018
The way you describe your type of woman i think the likes of Felicia, Ryona and Vikki but honestly its not how i would describe Lauren, Vanessa, Aubrey, Goldy or Tammy... those look not just natural but equally fuckable to the extreme. You get a lot of heat, hell i give you it myself but i gotta defend you in girl variety - there is something for everyone here provided you like tits of course. Got my eye on the thicc cosplayer whp is friends with Tammy but not sure if shes a future prospect or not (Tonya was it?)
Yea, Tonya, she wont have a path.

But even tho I have my "main preference" I like all the girls, I just don't give them equal story time couse its not the story i had in mind for that episode and next episode or whatever.

I like Candice and Torrie a lot as well, but man, oh man, i just cant do so much content without updates taking forever. So i did few sex bonus scenes with those mentioned.

I also adore the Dana model (besides the really shitty hair whitch i would have to change as well) but enough girls is enough lol just cant keep up! but i really fucking wanna do a Dana path so much! i have to fight it! haha

zoe_meat

Aug 8, 2020
Why all this bitching about Audrey, i know she is loved.
But still this is the developers game not owers, if he want or feel better after removing that char it is his choice.
If u dont like it say it 1 time, but dont keep bitching about it.
And if it ruins the game for u then delete it and dont play it any more, and move on to the next game.
:mad:Blasphemer:mad:

Last edited:

zoe_meat

Aug 8, 2020
I probably, shouldn't say anything, haha, why feed the trolls, but monkeyposter_7 is one of the least milking devs here. His release schedule is pretty consistent, and the amount of content per update is respectable. Other points are valid of course, about the change in appearance of certain characters, the direction of the story, which may not match everyone's taste, etc, but milking? Not at all.

I try not to ever use the term "milking" because it implies misrepresenting the development cycle to the paying supporters, and developing intentionally slowly or not at all to keep the donations coming over time, and then continually coming up with false excuses to try to keep the supporters from leaving. Eventually, the ending will be rushed or the game abandoned when too many supporters leave and the dev feels like he's gotten as much out of his supporters as possible. This is actually pretty rare around here.

Pretty much every time someone says it on the forums, the truth is just that these games take a lot of time, devs are mostly doing this as a labor of love in their spare time with not much monetary compensation, and life happens. I bet if someone were to calculate the monthly patron numbers, minus Pateon's cut and credit card surcharges, divided by number of devs per game, and hours of work, very few developers are making anywhere near $7.25 an hour (US minimum wage) doing this.

I think "milking", if you use it at all, should be reserved for the few devs pulling in $20,000+ a month and releasing a few hundred renders every 6-8 months or so. Then I think it is a valid criticism (i am looking at you ICSTOR). But of course, those few devs never read the forums here because they are hiding out hoping none of the fans asks them too many questions, because they don't want to be exposed. And really, all support is totally voluntary, so if thousands of users want to support these few devs even though they never release anything, of quality anyway, than who am I to complain really. I've never given those few devs a dime since I prefer to support devs who are developing story-focused, and generally underappreciated games, that I feel could really use the support.
Only Trolls complaining about slow progression with Jenna. I myself personally couldn't careless I never found her as appealing as some my Top girl has and always will be Audrey regardless she was removed. I just hope we get a chance for her to return with my 1yr old son.:cry: This makes the 3rd game I've played that's pulled a wool over my face like this (Acting Lesson, Haley's Story and now TFMG). I'm Definitely sure Where The Heart is going to be the 4th at least that one gave us a warning!!! But Haley's is another I have not played since the reveal of intimacy between the 2 that's completely unavoidable.

zoe_meat

Aug 8, 2020
season 2 feels like start of season 1 again or am i missing something?
you would think once we worked up to fucking in season 1 we should continue that and not start over with blowjobs again?

also, have we fucked goldie yet or i missed something? she also seem to have aged from 18 to 39 in season 2 ? :(
Your Far behind guy

Interimaru

Jan 1, 2020
Hey guys and Dev,

I would hereby like to highlight...(bullshit, this is the internet, not a corporate email) :ROFLMAO:

I absolutely love this game and just finished the content so far. Also, by far, from my POV it's the most balanced game I've played so far in terms of story, lewd...ity, build-up, playing with your emotions, renders and purely awesome animations! (those eye movements, staring, etc)

Being 2020, my conspiracy mentality goes so far to say that even though Jenny seemingly may be the main focus, she might also be a distraction (given the awesomeness of the game, having an 18 years old who dresses and looks like a club bimbo with 2 neurons but acts so innocent...doesn't add up for me) But I'm wrong oftenly so it might not be the case.

However, I can relate with Vicky's return (by the way, playing with the Mod and seeing how nice MC should act by even offering her a job was painful to play) but I truly hope that there will be a darker path where you can properly "teach" her a lesson.

Felicia was a very nice and welcoming gift in the world of VNs and I think a lot of you can relate with it.

My personal hope is that there will be more content (hopefully all but I won't get greedy :sneaky:) with Goldy and the forgotten Lauren...at least separate paths with them to explore and enjoy. Not that there's anything wrong with the harem...

Harem.gif

Anyways, there are so many things I could expand on but I would never finish.

My regards to monkeyposter_7 and Johnny_Doe and I hope there will be an update soon.

Reactions: monkeyposter_7
3.50 star(s) 101 Votes