1 Lone Wolf

Jun 6, 2020
https://f95zone.to/threads/thirsty-...se-monkeyposter_7.22818/page-166#post-4141049

Follow this, make sure you have the Mod active:

IMPORTANT: For the best experience please play Season 1 (Episodes 1 - 12) using Season 1 - Walkthrough Mod, then follow the instructions at the end of the game on how to create a save file which can be imported and used in Episode 13+.

PS: At the end of season one, there will a prompt screen asking you to export a save (you get to name it) which you can later import it on season 2. Hope it helps.
Thank you for this. It worked and also that I can name my saved files for multiple routes.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Interimaru

P4cc3r5

Feb 4, 2019
Don't know if anyone has mentioned it but the Audrey girlfriend variable in game is mis-spelt as "day6audreygirlfreindyes" and not "day6audreygirlfriendyes" as mentioned in the walkthrough Zoey Raven - it would only affect those using the console in order to get on the Renee path if they deleted Audrey girlfriend paths previously.

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
Honestly it should be up to the dev to fix this and update the season 1 removing that flag that locks you out of Renee's path. His lack of foresight breaks the game later on because of his sudden issues in his personal life or what ever it is that made him remove Audrey. Worse part is unless people pay attention to the forum they are all screwed over in season 2.... *cough cough...bullshit*

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Don't know if anyone has mentioned it but the Audrey girlfriend variable in game is mis-spelt as "day6audreygirlfreindyes" and not "day6audreygirlfriendyes" as mentioned in the walkthrough Zoey Raven - it would only affect those using the console in order to get on the Renee path if they deleted Audrey girlfriend paths previously.
Thank you for finding this typo. I will fix it for the next version.

Reactions: P4cc3r5

Ethanhunt99

Jan 1, 2019
anyone got a save with the gallery unlocked? i have played through the bame now over 4 times and the gallery is always locked.. any help with that? season 2 btw

monkeyposter_7

Thirsty for my Guest
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2018
THIRSTY FOR MY GUEST (EPISODE 14)

Now available for everyone!
Thank you for your support and playing the game!

EPISODE 14.0:
- New girl
- 467 images (6887 with animations)
- 4000 lines of code
- 13 (19) new animations (540+300+300+480+480+300+60+300+60+360+360+360+60+360+60+600+240+600+600)

EPISODE 14.0 Bonus Scene (SE ONLY):
- 168 images (1788 with animations)
- 6 new animations (300+300+300+240+240+240)

NOTES:
- Season 1 is episodes 1 to 12
- Episode 14 includes episode 13 (start of season 2) and episode 14

jake stallone

Jan 5, 2018
In preparation for Ep 14, I started over with Season 1 (re-downloaded from page 1) but I can't get past the end of day 8 because the Season 1 available on page 1 isn't the SE version. Anyone know where to get a completed S1 SE (or at least the additional SE content for S1 so I can merge the folders)?

Josephkink_2H

Aug 15, 2020
Frequently it is not supposed to be one until a modder makes it one. I just thought it was odd that this game which seems so close to being one has never been modded to be one. Not that I care, it just seemed strange.
The MC's relationship is ok, but doesn't Aubrey seem like she Goldy's Mom-eventhought so til after the fight between MC and Goldy's dad

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
The MC's relationship is ok, but doesn't Aubrey seem like she Goldy's Mom-eventhought so til after the fight between MC and Goldy's dad
I recall there used to be an incest patch that made Jenna the MC's daughter and Goldy, Audrey's daughter. IIRC it was discontinued around the time when Lauren asked the MC to be her daddy.

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
I recall there used to be an incest patch that made Jenna the MC's daughter and Goldy, Audrey's daughter. IIRC it was discontinued around the time when Lauren asked the MC to be her daddy.
Instead of a patch, a simple name the character, and the relation they have to the MC is an easy work around; but not everybody has gotten the memo apparently.
Patreon likely hammered down their social justice narrative, and made some threats...Dev caved, without thinking of alternatives. Hopefully he/she'll come around sooner or later.

proximusArka

Nov 1, 2018
I'm having problem with season 1 after movie date with jenna its says special edition only and game goes back to main page, i freshly played from the start with all in one season 1 and with walkthrough mod! what is the problem I'm having? can anyone help me!?

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Sorry guys but it took me a bit of time to restart the vn cause I was first upset and then saddened by the leaving of Audrey. Not trying to bring up the debate but I got a favor.

When do you cut Audrey loose to make sure you get all the other LIs content? It was posted here but I'm not finding it. I appreciate anyone taking a moment to answer me. Thanks

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Sorry guys but it took me a bit of time to restart the vn cause I was first upset and then saddened by the leaving of Audrey. Not trying to bring up the debate but I got a favor.

When do you cut Audrey loose to make sure you get all the other LIs content? It was posted here but I'm not finding it. I appreciate anyone taking a moment to answer me. Thanks
This game has a lot of one or the other options. You can retain that playthrough and your reward for the dev retconning your game is a character called Renee who i think you only get on that path ie having dated Audrey. If not then you get a character called Ryona instead. Its the same with Vanessa the hottest girl in the game IMO who you meet as a waitress on your date with Audrey - date her and you will lose out on Felicity the mega boobed colleague of the MC who he turns to get info on Linda from.

Just a head up its an absolute mess going no Audrey as much as it is enduring the dumb decision of the dev to just remove her from the game out of nowhere so far into development as you will jerk her around, she will leave in the worst of terms from the business as well as a love interest, the dev will have inner monologues of regret and be generally miserable for doing it but yeah you will get a different girl.

Honestly ive gave up on this game. I didnt even like Audrey but the fact the game seems to have fully intended you to date her as the "happy" playthrough trying to circumvent the devs dumb decisions means your getting the worse playthrough for it... some of the coolest scenes like judging all the girls in their hot cosplay outfits? None of that for you as your on the bad playthrough - the games ruined for me, i dont enjoy it anymore. Shame, the girls were hot, the story was good and i liked the animations... there was nothing to hate but now? yeah it feels a hollow experience and this coming from a guy who didnt even like the character - goodness knows how you will feel having been one who did.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
This game has a lot of one or the other options. You can retain that playthrough and your reward for the dev retconning your game is a character called Renee who i think you only get on that path ie having dated Audrey. If not then you get a character called Ryona instead. Its the same with Vanessa the hottest girl in the game IMO who you meet as a waitress on your date with Audrey - date her and you will lose out on Felicity the mega boobed colleague of the MC who he turns to get info on Linda from.

Just a head up its an absolute mess going no Audrey as much as it is enduring the dumb decision of the dev to just remove her from the game out of nowhere so far into development as you will jerk her around, she will leave in the worst of terms from the business as well as a love interest, the dev will have inner monologues of regret and be generally miserable for doing it but yeah you will get a different girl.

Honestly ive gave up on this game. I didnt even like Audrey but the fact the game seems to have fully intended you to date her as the "happy" playthrough trying to circumvent the devs dumb decisions means your getting the worse playthrough for it... some of the coolest scenes like judging all the girls in their hot cosplay outfits? None of that for you as your on the bad playthrough - the games ruined for me, i dont enjoy it anymore. Shame, the girls were hot, the story was good and i liked the animations... there was nothing to hate but now? yeah it feels a hollow experience and this coming from a guy who didnt even like the character - goodness knows how you will feel having been one who did.
Thank you so much for the Detailed answer! Very kind especially since you don't play this anymore!

Yeah, I took it bad. I even name called the dev, I apologized after I calmed down, but it was a blow. Stepping away helped. Silly I know but its the truth. Ty again

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Ok, finally played up to date. One big question remains. Why is Vanessa and one of the thugs, in the bonus scene, Simpson's yellow? I get that it's fantasy and I'm not trying to sound racists (I love homer and Marge honestly) but it's really weird seeing her Simpson's yellow. :unsure:

3.50 star(s) 101 Votes