Ramen-

Aug 28, 2018
Considering the last few updates, I think he has done me a favour by removing the best girl. One game less to follow.

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Man what's going on with Jenna, she looks like she's mid to late 30s and could be the milf in another game :ROFLMAO:

Edit: Is it just me or do the scenes feel disjointed? First it's Jenna, then it's suddenly Audrey in a diner, then it's Audrey in a skyscraper kind of restaurant and she's pisse doff because of the waitress, but then she's suddenly like "You gotta fuck her" and shit

Last edited:
Reactions: HansDampf788

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
Here you go! :D

I know I said it a lot, but I have to keep saying it. Without the special edition, the bonus scenes/images won't work. All the rest are unlocked and they have been tested. Simply extract the contents inside the "game" folder, overwrite if prompted. Enjoy!

Ps: If you faced any issues, don't hesitate to ask!
Having an issue with the bonus area of the gallery in episode 13 not unlocking. Funny trivia is before i applied your file it was the opposite, Bonus unlocked but the rest got locked
1600827353948.png

Are there any mod to unlock the rewards from the main menu or is it the same gallery scene?
1600827523683.png

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
Here you go! :D

I know I said it a lot, but I have to keep saying it. Without the special edition, the bonus scenes/images won't work. All the rest are unlocked and they have been tested. Simply extract the contents inside the "game" folder, overwrite if prompted. Enjoy!

Ps: If you faced any issues, don't hesitate to ask!
oh one more thing, mod doesn't unlock bonus scene in season 1

Last edited:

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Oct 14, 2016
Having an issue with the bonus area of the gallery in episode 13 not unlocking. Funny trivia is before i applied your file it was the opposite, Bonus unlocked but the rest got locked
View attachment 828783

Are there any mod to unlock the rewards from the main menu or is it the same gallery scene?
View attachment 828784
oh one more thing, mod doesn't unlock bonus scene in season 1
Hi there :) I will try to be as brief as I can.

Regarding the galleries:
There are 2 galleries found in the game:
Memory Lane = Scene Gallery (You can replay the whole scene)
Rewards = Image Gallery (supposedly bonus images not found in-game)

Regarding the bonus area:
The game found in F95 is the normal edition. There is a special edition for those who are supporting the dev at his Patreon. What's the difference?

The Special edition comes with a unique folder containing script files and images in order to be able to view those bonus scenes. There is nothing can be done except hope for someone to upload the special edition or you can simply support the dev and obtain it. Without the unique folder I mentioned, you won't be able to unlock those scenes.

Pidgeons

Jul 5, 2019
I honestly don't think it's the end of the world just because they took a character out of the game, plus there are still many other important characters in the story.
WHO CARES WHAT THE HATERS THINK
DO THE THINGS AS YOU WANT
AFTER ALL IT'S YOUR GAME :D monkeyposter_7
To be perfectly honest, I shouldn't really care about that particular character. Her face looks like it's been stung by a giant bee. Heck, her name escapes me. Buuut why not just remove the character entirely? Why go through an unexpected, unavoidable breakup in a game when there's plenty of that in real life? And it came out of nowhere; nothing up to that point suggested it was likely to happen. And the fact that you can buy a ring right before is just salt in the wound.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Just started playing this game, enjoying mostly, although I swear Tammy's waist looks odd, like too small, although I do love the kitty stuff, and then Linda has no ntr on her ass, but then ugly cop chick asks you out on a date so what, you would cuck her husband, but anyway.

I was talking to Audrey and the mod showed green on a response, to take the relationship to the next level, so I saved, and said yes, loved the ass backwards footjob.

Anyway, unless it is because I am about to go to bed, I do not see a harem tag, so did saying yes to getting serious with Audrey fuck things up elsewhere, I don't mind her at this point, but if it is going to fuck things up for Jenna then I want to know to roll back to the save.

I don't care about a spoiler, but if it comes down to it I want Jenna, or Tammy if she has a foot fetish, or goes full Neko.

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
Just started playing this game, enjoying mostly, although I swear Tammy's waist looks odd, like too small, although I do love the kitty stuff, and then Linda has no ntr on her ass, but then ugly cop chick asks you out on a date so what, you would cuck her husband, but anyway.

I was talking to Audrey and the mod showed green on a response, to take the relationship to the next level, so I saved, and said yes, loved the ass backwards footjob.

Anyway, unless it is because I am about to go to bed, I do not see a harem tag, so did saying yes to getting serious with Audrey fuck things up elsewhere, I don't mind her at this point, but if it is going to fuck things up for Jenna then I want to know to roll back to the save.

I don't care about a spoiler, but if it comes down to it I want Jenna, or Tammy if she has a foot fetish, or goes full Neko.
she has been ripped from the game for some alleged reason. choosing her path locks you out of another womans path. no sooner does season 2 start she breaks up with you and she is gone from the game. a lot of us are not happy about it cause it forces you to go back to a save thankfully you made one. its bullshit this happened but what can we do.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
she has been ripped from the game for some alleged reason. choosing her path locks you out of another womans path. no sooner does season 2 start she breaks up with you and she is gone from the game. a lot of us are not happy about it cause it forces you to go back to a save thankfully you made one. its bullshit this happened but what can we do.
Yeah I learned to make saves on big choices like that, thanks mate.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
yea there could be harem tag since many girls are more or less in love on mc.

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
yea there could be harem tag since many girls are more or less in love on mc.
It could work out that way as long as the author writes it so that the girls are willing to share him without jealously getting in the way. One thing he would have to add is honesty between them all. No secrets about who he is with and all the girls would need to know about each other.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
You guys are starting to make me second guess if I should keep playing.

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
oh no play the game from the start of season one just avoid audrey and dont follow her path and your fine. the author just did a bullshit move and fucked yp by putting her in the game and people wasting time on her when they could have used it for another girl. so stay away from audrey and another path for a different girl remains open.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Well after you said that I went back to before I said yes to going to the next level with Audrey, but then the posts after you said that made me wonder if that will happen again with another character.

3.50 star(s) 101 Votes