"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Thirsty for My Guest [S3 Ep. 19 SE] [monkeyposter_7] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC* (lossy): 1018 MB / 231 MB - TFMG-Episode-19-SE-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac (lossy): 983 MB / 196 MB - TFMG-Episode-19-SE-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): - - MediaFire

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools:
UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) - -

GermanioBR

Dec 3, 2018
When you made a save from S02, does your game have mod installed? 'Cause if it is then you have to wait for the same modder to update his mod for S03 for the save to work. Not sure if import would work, but by copy/paste the save file from S02 to S03 save folder, you may have a chance.

OR, you can start a new game in S03 and use set path details or set quick paths.
I think I will set a path... to be honest, i'm playing this for too long that I even don't rememeber who I'm pursuing or not :D

Reactions: Jenzi800

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
When you made a save from S02, does your game have mod installed? 'Cause if it is then you have to wait for the same modder to update his mod for S03 for the save to work. Not sure if import would work, but by copy/paste the save file from S02 to S03 save folder, you may have a chance.

OR, you can start a new game in S03 and use set path details or set quick paths.
Wow. Well, seeing how I have the only listed mod for this title, before you so hastily accuse my code of borking imports how about showing proof. The spontaneous spreading of complete nonsense and blaming other folks for one's own problems appears extremely simple sitting behind your keyboard.

The export of finished Season games has nothing to do with the modded code....at all, zero, zilch. When the game save is exported for a future season, the export creates a special file with all required variables for next season import. I know this for fact as can be proven by the Python export code.

Would you care to show me where the mod is to blame for folks not having an export file created? Good day to you and please think twice before blaming others without knowing what you're talking about. Regards.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Now, with that out of the way I've seen folks playing both modded and unmodded that never see the export screen at the end of S2. To see the menu choice, the VN requires you to have seen the following at a minimum: the Jenna/Vicky scene, the Goldy/Renee scene, and the Felicia scene.

If you have seen those scenes there is a chance with all the VN's updates and you having several copies of the game that your Day18 script is borked with an older file. Again, I've seen this several times so I made a post with the script to place in your game if required. That post can be found here. It is NOT a modded script and won't harm your game in any way, it's simply the S2E18 main script that calls the export (again, if you've viewed the 3 scenes mentioned at a minimum).

Regards.

Reactions: JennaJJ

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
i just copied my saves from season 2 and put them in the saves folder of season 3 then for some reason my save could be used
Just to be clear, this has nothing to do with the import function at all. Moving/copying saves from S2 to your S3 save folder won't do anything tbh. When you export inside S2 a special file is created (where you can name it what you want). It is NOT a save file but rather a file that contains all the variable stats of the currently playthrough. That's it really, an information file that is used during import in S3 to set those variables properly.

I'm not wagging my finger at you, just making it clear what the process is so folks don't get all confused. Regards.

Reactions: JennaJJ

Malkavian666

Sep 24, 2019
Just wanted to say: Great game, good angles, fun story, fun characters. very few decapitations. Thanks for your great work

Last edited:
Reactions: Max1276

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
The Win/Linux link to Mega for Season 3 on the OP is pointed to this file:

Thirsty_for_My_Guest-Epi-19-SE-pc.zip

Is that the right file? The naming conventions for this VN have been a little confusing.

3.50 star(s) 101 Votes