Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
Note: I've decided season two was the last season for this WT for me. Qoraf and I have been at this one for years, and I just don't think I wanna write CumShot a billion times anymore. If someone wants to take it over be my guest you can also use the mod.

Edit:
Updated to Season 1-2

Enjoy the Walkthrough!

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:
Sorry to see you leave since you're the best around!
Cum slutting wears you out in the long run!

See you in the funny papers

sergesan

Aug 3, 2018
is there a problem with your NOPY link??? it does not work and maybe better split the downloads in shorter parts...i cant DL 7Gb at onetime if Mega is used to DL

Bluee7

Jan 7, 2018
is there a problem with your NOPY link??? it does not work and maybe better split the downloads in shorter parts...i cant DL 7Gb at onetime if Mega is used to DL
I said same thing like 30 minutes ago, looks like there is a problem with nopy

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
Ok so i'm having a little trouble when i'm on Lauren/Linda route. I follow up walkthrough, choose best options and still my MC can't have sex with her in season 2. Can anyone here help me with this? If anyone can please write me specific options you choose on Lauren/Linda route. Big thanks.

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Sorry to see you leave since you're the best around!
Cum slutting wears you out in the long run!

See you in the funny papers
I'm leaving this WT, not everything. And yes. It's wore me out. I feel it should have been done by now. If he does another project I'd consider doing it. But, well point made.

DeisEsMachine

Feb 19, 2018
Wow. Well, seeing how I have the only listed mod for this title, before you so hastily accuse my code of borking imports how about showing proof. The spontaneous spreading of complete nonsense and blaming other folks for one's own problems appears extremely simple sitting behind your keyboard.

The export of finished Season games has nothing to do with the modded code....at all, zero, zilch. When the game save is exported for a future season, the export creates a special file with all required variables for next season import. I know this for fact as can be proven by the Python export code.

Would you care to show me where the mod is to blame for folks not having an export file created? Good day to you and please think twice before blaming others without knowing what you're talking about. Regards.
Oh, I'm sorry that I offended you, but I'm NOT accusing you or blaming you of some sort. My apologies.

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
FINALLY !! Great Update. Almost 3 years of waiting, but we finally got there. LOL.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I said same thing like 30 minutes ago, looks like there is a problem with nopy
at nopy click settings (wheel) and change server to europe/north america and then dl again.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Bluee7

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Does anyone know why it bugs tho? I didn't get the Goldy/Renee scene and i'am stuck (using mod). It's good and i thank you for providing the info on how to fix it but i'am still interested in seeing the scene.

Edit: I just read your fix post, no explanation needed, thanks again. The curious part is that i met all the pre-requisites to get the scene.
Good morning. Glad you got it sorted. There seems to have been an OEM S2E18 download listed in this thread (before being corrected) that didn't have the complete end of game scripting is all I can figure out on my end as this scenario has happened with folks running both unmodded and modded, but not all folks. At least we know the fix for both user types. I went ahead and recompiled my S2E18 mod with the file just to insure there's no fubar with it in the future, and we have the post link for folks with unmodded playthroughs for them. Either way, if anyone has this issue going forward, as long as they actually search for an answer they can get sorted. Kind regards and again, glad you got it sorted out. Have a good one.

• Red Heart
Reactions: linkinn and JennaJJ

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Oh, I'm sorry that I offended you, but I'm NOT accusing you or blaming you of some sort. My apologies.
I'm not offended bud, but understand that when you stated (" When you made a save from S02, does your game have mod installed? 'Cause if it is then you have to wait for the same modder to update his mod for S03 for the save to work. ") you framed it as factual to a person seeking a solution, leaving me no choice but to take issue. TBH your apology should be directed to GermanioBR, not me. I'm just saying if you are going to provide a solution for anyone and frame it as fact, make sure you've done your due diligence and don't just make shit up out of thin air. That's my peace and I now will consider this as water under the bridge for us. Kind regards, sincerely.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
gonna try if s3 works with sancho mod since used diff. mod on s2.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
gonna try if s3 works with sancho mod since used diff. mod on s2.
CXX, hey bud, just understand that you need to have exported in S2 to be able to import in S3. If you created an export in S2 then either modded or unmodded S3 will import for you (it's only a variable data file, not a save file). If you can't export at end of S2 (when MC is holding his phone calling everyone on earth for scenes) then try this OEM script file as noted in the post I made here for S2. One way or another (whether you used another mod or not, or unmodded) I'll help you get it sorted, that's how we roll. Regards.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
i keep getting error while loading my last save ...if i clik ignore it starts form the beginning asking my name...any clue? and i can't even download again season 1 tos tart over cuz nopy and anonfiles won't works..damn fix NOPY link pls all the other are crap or not free.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well s2 modded didn't say anything about exporting at end so nothing to import on s3 and answering to questions about what did 18 updates ago (w/o checking wt next to impossible) was last straw (besides nearly every female being like blow up doll) so s3 ended on trash bin.

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Hi,

I am very unsure about the game versions and I hope someone can help me with that. Thank you in advance.

This is what I currently have, TFMG Season 2 Episode 17.6 (starting with Ep 17.1 compressed then applying multiple Update Only compressed patches - 17.2, 17.4 SE, 17.5 and 17.6). So far, so good. I noticed that Season 3 starts with Episode 19 and you need to import Season 2 save file just like before when starting Season 2, importing Season 1 save file. I immediately noticed the absent of Episode 18 and going through the changelog I think that Episode 18 is actually Episode 17.1 to 17.7 (which I am currently missing). I also noticed that there is an Episode 18 SE (I think Episode 18 with bonus scenes).

So, basically I need to download (342 Mb on MEGA), apply and play Episode 17.7 patch and I'm good to go with Season 3 Episode 19 (albeit I will miss out on Episode 18 bonus scenes), right? But then, there are Season 2 SE Official (over 7Gb on MEGA) and Season 2 SE compressed by CircleJerker here (1.3 Gb on Workupload, Pixeldrain and Up2Share).

Is there a way for me to get the bonus scenes without having to download the full Season 2 SE Official/compressed? I am trying to avoid downloading it because I already have most of Season 2 content anyways, I use MEGAsync for reliability and privacy, and I am not sure I can reliably download over 1 Gb file using Firefox browser on linux for the compressed version (the largest I have tried before was less than 800 Mb).

Thanks again.

rodian95

Dec 30, 2020
Think there's some issues with the Season 2 links. Either the label for SE is incorrect or the links to the SE version is in the wrong place.

3.50 star(s) 101 Votes