Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Saw that this was in season 3 and had good ratings, so checked it out. Started at season 1, and wow, I'm really digging this game so far. Can't wait to see how things progress with hotties Audrey and Jenna, I really hope that there's going to be some opportunities for NTR down the line :KEK:
Let me just say, don't get too attached to Audrey, and forget about NTR. ;)

arkath

Aug 26, 2016
So maybe I am just stupid or something, but does the other seasons go into seperate folders, or should all the seasons be in one folder?
They're standalone executables, you can just run it after you extract it, doesn't need to be in the same folder.

ItsNotMeToo

Aug 7, 2020
Well then I hope your like for Jenna is strong enough to keep your interests :LOL:
Finished up season 1 and just started season 2. I'm... I'm still not sure what just happened with Audrey, but wasn't expecting that. To be honest I sort of got some whiplash from her in season 1, and was a little nervous with how much she was changing herself, so it does make sense where she's coming from. Still sucks, given that my MC bought a ring and everything...

But now Jenna becomes the main focus... although Vanessa is damn fine too... I really hope I won't have to choose between them. The others seem content on being side pieces.

ItsNotMeToo

Aug 7, 2020
It was when I went to pick up Lauren and saw the No NTR badge on her back pocket that I knew I had to make an NTR joke in the thread. There were plenty of jokes and references, but that was just bam! in your face :ROFLMAO:

Gotta say, I'm enjoying the game. And wow, the slow burn with Jenna has been, overall, impressive and the right approach imo. A few times felt like MC got blue balled, but I like that they didn't dive into humping right away.

ItsNotMeToo

Aug 7, 2020
So, I've got a question: How come I can't hook up with Vicki? I've had many scenes with her around the house, yet no action, and I checked the walkthrough and it seems I missed something that would lead to the shower scene happening. I saw that I also missed some action at the pool with her. How do I trigger it?

onepoopyboi

Feb 25, 2019
So, I've got a question: How come I can't hook up with Vicki? I've had many scenes with her around the house, yet no action, and I checked the walkthrough and it seems I missed something that would lead to the shower scene happening. I saw that I also missed some action at the pool with her. How do I trigger it?
I think you need a specific amount of lust points and considering you haven't kicked her of course. If you are really hitting a wall then you can change the values in the console command.
When Vicki is laying down in the pink swimsuit she should ask you to put on sunscreen on her back this enables her further scenes.

Reactions: ItsNotMeToo

neverthy

Apr 23, 2019
Just started the game, I thought Goldy was Audrey's daughter, am I missing some incest patch or what? Seems bizarre them living together in a house Audrey bought then Goldy's dad comes and doesn't even recognize Audrey.

monkeyposter_7 was that a thing somewhere down the line and got scrapped or what?

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: monkeyposter_7

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Just started the game, I thought Goldy was Audrey's daughter, am I missing some incest patch or what? Seems bizarre them living together in a house Audrey bought then Goldy's dad comes and doesn't even recognize Audrey.

monkeyposter_7 was that a thing somewhere down the line and got scrapped or what?
Audrey leaves the vn unceremoniously so I wouldn't worry about her and goldies relationship as it won't matter soon to ya :ROFLMAO:

valantis

Jul 13, 2017
Hi,
none of my saves work whit this update. I got :
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?

somebody have a save I can use to continue the game? Tanks a lot
Same here

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
I like season 1 very much. Thought season 2 was a bit nonsense with all the references to outside stuff (walkthroughs, making all the right choices etc), haven't played season 3 yet.

neverthy

Apr 23, 2019
After meeting Vicky, such an unpleasant character. Will we be able to avoid her or is she hard-wired into story?

Also can anyone spoil me, what did she actually do?
There is a similar character in LoF, but Drifty managed to make her the best girl, it seems not to be the case with this one,

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
After meeting Vicky, such an unpleasant character. Will we be able to avoid her or is she hard-wired into story?

Also can anyone spoil me, what did she actually do?
There is a similar character in LoF, but Drifty managed to make her the best girl, it seems not to be the case with this one,
You can treat her bad and eventually throw her out. Or you can turn her behaviour around.

If you play her path it comes out that MC's friends apparently wanted to get rid of her and started rumours that she cheated on him, which she never did. However, she wanted to piss him off and admitted to it anyway. At least that's the story in the penultimate chapter of S2.

neverthy

Apr 23, 2019
It seems like dev is working against himself. Who in the right mind would buy a virgin girl a dildo?
I was hoping the game would get better, but it didn't.

3.50 star(s) 101 Votes