Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Thirsty for My Guest [S3 Ep. 19.5] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.49 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.46 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 351 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 317 MB: -

I will add more hosts later

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

evilkitty97

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2021
definetly confusing..so many version...SE normal, and save doesn't work properly over the updates sometimes...i need to restart at least form season 2...me to didn't understand why ouir secretary\lover go away suddenly for no reason..and don't know if is avoidable or not...better this time i use a WT
Im sorry, but Im still yet to download this. But dont know which to download first. And are SE versions some sort of DLC extra contents, patches to add in the game? I cant tell. Should I download Season 3 where everything is in there? All episodes and extra content?

Its very messy. No instructions too. Its as if this game is for those who have been here from the beginning, they know what to do. Please does anyone have instructions and confirmations of the links in the overview?

ArxiDemon

Sep 27, 2017
can someone give me a hand?
on my computer i have version 17.6
can I delete version 17.6 and just keep version 18?
or is there any different content between these two versions?
No one ever made an incest patch for this game? Your patch is alas outdated.

Dec 9, 2020
THIS IS REALLY CONFUSING..WITH THIS sE , GOLD AND NORMAL VERSION ..AND SEASON 2 WHERE FINISH (17,8 OR 18?) AND IF I DOWNLOAD SEASON 3 , LAST RELEASE WHAT I GET?? ahh is driven me crazy...any info? thanks i already started this game again due to this so many version..
Yeah I'm seeing a few games doing this now, listing version numbers multiple ways, day number, week number, season number, episode number, normal version, gold version, gold version with different number, extended version with different number, like holy shit keep it simple...

Reactions: indio68

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Yeah I'm seeing a few games doing this now, listing version numbers multiple ways, day number, week number, season number, episode number, normal version, gold version, gold version with different number, extended version with different number, like holy shit keep it simple...
Long running and routinely supported games like these get bloated fast so they tend to go "seasons" as download sizes fast kill off android support and in general big sizes tend to cause issues with certain download sites like Mega who have limitations on how big a download you can have for free. As such this is split into three seasons (1 is episodes 1-12, 2 is 13-18 and season 3 is current newest seasons taking off from season 2). As for different versions SE is basically the yes fucking please version you wanna download as it has oodles of extra sex scenes which are non-canon and as such missing from the normal version normally exclusive to high cost backers as i recall. Other than that the Stay Hard and Xmas specials are stand alone downloads also non-canon but have to be played and downloaded as their own things and cannot be accessed in any of the main three seasons.

Hope that helps. If i got any of that wrong (its been a while) but im sure someone will correct me. Either way its an absolute must try game because its that good, i personally only got salty over a certain character being cut out part way through the story with no choice on the players behalf (and stepped away from it ever since) but made no mistakes it one of the better games on here and hands down the dev is one of the better ones at his craft. I wish him all the well with it and am glad its still going despite my grievance lol (im simply THAT stubborn).

Draakaap23

Dying is always an option
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
wow, last time I played this was April 2019. Game is now finally good. The animations are fantastic, the writing is still mediocre, the Main girl is still a Mary Sue and since they are FINALLY banging, I wouldn't want it any other way.
Dev has made great improvements. Kudos!

Dec 9, 2020
Long running and routinely supported games like these get bloated fast so they tend to go "seasons" as download sizes fast kill off android support and in general big sizes tend to cause issues with certain download sites like Mega who have limitations on how big a download you can have for free. As such this is split into three seasons (1 is episodes 1-12, 2 is 13-18 and season 3 is current newest seasons taking off from season 2). As for different versions SE is basically the yes fucking please version you wanna download as it has oodles of extra sex scenes which are non-canon and as such missing from the normal version normally exclusive to high cost backers as i recall. Other than that the Stay Hard and Xmas specials are stand alone downloads also non-canon but have to be played and downloaded as their own things and cannot be accessed in any of the main three seasons.

Hope that helps. If i got any of that wrong (its been a while) but im sure someone will correct me. Either way its an absolute must try game because its that good, i personally only got salty over a certain character being cut out part way through the story with no choice on the players behalf (and stepped away from it ever since) but made no mistakes it one of the better games on here and hands down the dev is one of the better ones at his craft. I wish him all the well with it and am glad its still going despite my grievance lol (im simply THAT stubborn).
Oh I know, I understand why they do seasons, it's just a pet peeve of mines having all these naming versions out there(fetish locator is what I'm thinking of having all these extended names). I just think some of them could do without naming days and weeks in the count. Just version number, season, and episode number if it's long running. Although even that gets blurred with this when 19.5 included half of episode 20 stuff, why not just call it 20 then?

But yeah I've been playing for a year, a good game for sure, just expressing my pet peeve. :)

Reactions: Skode

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Is each season played separately? It's my first time seeing this game.
each season is seperated and i think, ep18 was the last of season 2
Season 1 is Episodes 1–12; at the end of Season 1, you make a save state when prompted by the game. Then download and unpack Season 2 as a separate folder from Season 1. Season 2 is Episodes 13–18, and you'll be prompted again to make a save state at the end of the final part of Season 2. After downloading Season 3 and unpacking it into a third, separate folder, you continue by starting Episode 19.

For both Season 2 and Season 3, instead of starting a new game, choose the Import Save option from the main/title menu of the game.
are mega downloads so slow these days?
I haven't noticed a lot of lag myself, but I used the P2P option from FilesFM and it was a decently fast download. You might consider that, unless you've noticed it's slow for you or you don't like that mirror site.

Reactions: hideouz

lolzw00t

Sep 12, 2021

That certain character hurts so many of us.. there was going to be a GREAT story with her, with so many variables in the game related to her and the buy ring just before seeing her... man i am so hurt with all of it i just wish we had an actual answer as to WHY? it would help at least...

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
That certain character hurts so many of us.. there was going to be a GREAT story with her, with so many variables in the game related to her and the buy ring just before seeing her... man i am so hurt with all of it i just wish we had an actual answer as to WHY? it would help at least...
I don't think there ever is going to be a why given to us. I could be mistaken, but I believe it has to do with something personal for Monkeyposter. If it's some personal pain, I personally wouldn't want details. I don't think it's psychologically a good idea to keep reopening a scab.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I don't think there ever is going to be a why given to us. I could be mistaken, but I believe it has to do with something personal for Monkeyposter. If it's some personal pain, I personally wouldn't want details. I don't think it's psychologically a good idea to keep reopening a scab.
I agree...

lolzw00t The posts (which are in this thread) in which he discusses it show that it was personal. It was not an easy choice and it was that or scrap the whole vn. I myself called him a jerk at the time.

Bottom line it happened, there is no good in coming from learning more. It was her or the vn. I believe he made the right choice no matter how much I loved the character...

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
- get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)
any torrent for seaon 2 pls? thanks

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
Im sorry, but Im still yet to download this. But dont know which to download first. And are SE versions some sort of DLC extra contents, patches to add in the game? I cant tell. Should I download Season 3 where everything is in there? All episodes and extra content?

Its very messy. No instructions too. Its as if this game is for those who have been here from the beginning, they know what to do. Please does anyone have instructions and confirmations of the links in the overview?
yeas go for the SE...dont make my mistake..season 2 is very big a torrent would be usefull

Reactions: evilkitty97
3.50 star(s) 101 Votes