H2R

Jul 9, 2020
the download links are all limited i hope the add gofile or something similar to nopy cause being capped to 200 kbps to download season one i can't do it and don't want to anyone has a torrent link for them?

H2R

Jul 9, 2020
and the wt mod for season 1 is not downloading right it just has a txt file saying it's against cloudflare tos

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
the download links are all limited i hope the add gofile or something similar to nopy cause being capped to 200 kbps to download season one i can't do it and don't want to anyone has a torrent link for them?
and the wt mod for season 1 is not downloading right it just has a txt file saying it's against cloudflare tos
Use Report on the OP, choose "Other" as the type of report, and then in the text box say that these links aren't working. An uploader, moderator, or staff member will look into it and fix anything broken.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
on ic-patch case you need to wait that patcher makes new and uploads it elsewhere.

johndoe77

Jun 5, 2017
someone have a save from episodes 18 or 19? I had to change my computer and lost my saves, as I followed the game from the start I don't have the courage to start all over season 3 again

Duke4515

Jul 8, 2017
So I played S1 a while ago and just didn't get around to dl'ing S2 until now...and I just now found out Audrey is out randomly...it unfortunately killed my enthusiasm after a 2 hr dl. She was one of my favs so it kind of ruined it for me.

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
someone have a save from episodes 18 or 19? I had to change my computer and lost my saves, as I followed the game from the start I don't have the courage to start all over season 3 again
Season 3 does have a "quick start" feature.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
With F95 acting up the way it is I'm not sure any save file will download properly for you.

Here's an "All Girls, Good guy" path from start of S3 if you really want to try. Quite LITERALLY the start of Season 3.

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Pick up her + points, obviously don't kick her out, then watch her shower all the way. She will come to your bedroom to ask what that was all about, leading to the first sex scene of three.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
someone know how to import save files from season 1 to season 2 on android ? help me pls o_O
It should be the same process, I would think, although I don't use Android specifically. When you start the Season 2 game, you should have a main menu option to import your save stated from Season 1. Do you not see this option?

JuanM4

Sep 24, 2021
It should be the same process, I would think, although I don't use Android specifically. When you start the Season 2 game, you should have a main menu option to import your save stated from Season 1. Do you not see this option?
I have it but says there is no file to import and then i try to copy and paste the save files from S1 to S2 but says incompatible

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I have it but says there is no file to import and then i try to copy and paste the save files from S1 to S2 but says incompatible
Well, the save files you find on "Page 1", "Page 2", etc., within the game are not the same thing. What exactly did you do to create the save state from the end of Season 1?

3.50 star(s) 101 Votes